Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

Good Lord man!  Are your math skills that deficient?  You said Folsom by 17.  DLS won by 14.  17+14 equals 31 all day long.  There was a 31 point spread based on your claims.  Geeze, I hope you are doing anything high tech out there.

0-0 at half. Could have won. I'm pretty happy in a sense that most people called a running clock. 

8 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

0-0 at half. Could have won. I'm pretty happy in a sense that most people called a running clock. 

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize Northern California counted scores at halftime.  The rest of the world counts the final score.  Do I need to find a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game?  31 point difference between your predictions for months and the reality.  Dang man, if you would just own up people would leave you alone and move on.  You just keep making it worse on yourself and your team.  Don't you know when to stop?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PrepForce said:

You play well you get rewarded. Well except for IMG who we have no idea what to do with. Hopefully there are enough GA teams for the board this week 😂

http://www.prepforce.com/pf_blog/front-page/prep-force-2018-national-high-school-football-rankings-week-1/

Lmao 🤣 you got colquit in top 25 and no NJ team hehe 🙃.  #bushLeaguePoll

after all those teams lose I can’t wait 😊 to see what your week 3 poll looks like

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Colquitt beat a nobody and the entire state of GA has a boner and it advocating for a top 20 national ranking. 

What givez!?

Colquitt made McEachern look much worse than they actually are. The Indians defensive front 7 was more impressive than what DLS and Folsom put on the field, that's for sure.

NorCal's top two teams would both struggle moving the ball against them. The DT #99 would swallow up the dive by himself and their LBs would clean up the rest.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Colquitt made McEachern look much worse than they actually are. The Indians defensive front 7 was more impressive than what DLS and Folsom put on the field, that's for sure.

NorCal's top two teams would both struggle moving the ball against them. The DT #99 would swallow up the dive by himself and their LBs would clean up the rest.

McEachern was in the CP at around 80 or so, I can't remember for sure. Still parked in there around 140 I think. Not that it means a whole lot, but, we aren't talking chumps here.

We are talking a top percentage of the country team. 

Colquitt made them look pretty pedestrian in all aspects. 

Now, I suppose it's yet to be seen how good either team really is, but, I like to live in the here and now rather than the, what they may be later stuff. 

That was for a couple of weeks ago. We have had some here and now stuff to grade now. 

Top 80-150ish McEachern's worst whipping in ten years. 

10 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao 🤣 you got colquit in top 25 and no NJ team hehe 🙃.  #bushLeaguePoll

after all those teams lose I can’t wait 😊 to see what your week 3 poll looks like

Jersey is parked in the we can't play yet garage. 

They'll get their chance to put some actual stuff to grade on the field soon enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

McEachern was in the CP at around 80 or so, I can't remember for sure. Still parked in there around 140 I think. Not that it means a whole lot, but, we aren't talking chumps here.

We are talking a top percentage of the country team. 

Colquitt made them look pretty pedestrian in all aspects. 

Now, I suppose it's yet to be seen how good either team really is, but, I like to live in the here and now rather than the, what they may be later stuff. 

That was for a couple of weeks ago. We have had some here and now stuff to grade now. 

Top 80-150ish McEachern's worst whipping in ten years. 

Agreed.

These fools don't realize that McEachern does not get blown out unless the opponent is pretty fucking good.

The Indians are going to win quite a few games this year, and I expect they will be right there in the mix come playoff time.

They have some very good pieces to work with. More than a lot of teams in the country. That DT is an absolute monster!!!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably. At this point you have to go off of what we have seen. 

Personally, I'd have Grayson as a question mark, but, the sentiment in the state's "in the know" people are all high on them on talent alone. They should thrash Tucker this Friday if they want to remain in the cat bird seat. I'd just as quickly shove North Gwinnett in front of them if they don't impress mightily Friday.

I maybe would put Buford ahead of Rome with nptb17. They just appeared more complete at this point. Sophomore qb was impressive also.

My personal top three with Grayson parked in the garage is Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Buford in that order.

After that Rome, Walton, Grayson, Marietta in a wad. Place em how you want.

Ive had North Gwinnett #1 in GA from Day 1 this offseason/preseason... Til now. Grayson is back at 4 or 5 IMO, and if this drama continues they will continue dropping... This cant go on and not have any affect at all on the team.

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt

3. Buford

4. Milton

5. Grayson

6. Rome

7. Walton

8. Archer

9. Marietta (has the most potential to rise)

10. Lowndes

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Id give North Gwinnett a teeny, weeny nod over Colquitt?

I'd be interested to know why at this point? 

Was their win over a depleted Brookwood squad more impressive than Colquitt's win over McEachern that was expected to be pretty good? 

Just curious why the needle didn't move in your opinion since we have results and actual film to go from.

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom and DLS would both roll Colquitt. 

Neither Folsom or DLS would beat any of the Georgia top 8 or 9... They simply arent good enough in the trenches.... 

You clearly have no idea who Folsom can beat. They were 31 points worse than you thought. Folsom became legends in their own minds by beating trash year in and year out.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize Northern California counted scores at halftime.  The rest of the world counts the final score.  Do I need to find a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game?  31 point difference between your predictions for months and the reality.  Dang man, if you would just own up people would leave you alone and move on.  You just keep making it worse on yourself and your team.  Don't you know when to stop?

In Folsom land, the team still gets a parade.....they just go 1/2 way down the parade route and stop for speeches there.   No Biggie

#0points

#winning

#devil

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd be interested to know why at this point? 

Was their win over a depleted Brookwood squad more impressive than Colquitt's win over McEachern that was expected to be pretty good? 

Just curious why the needle didn't move in your opinion since we have results and actual film to go from.

It did move a little... Colquitt is closer to NG now than they were in the preseason in my mind.

A depleted Brookwood eh? Our good friend Rufus had them #3 or 4 in GA... (Lol)

Ill be honest... Colquitt vs. McEachern is the 1 game I havent seen a single snap of in the CKKC... You can find the Corky Kell stream on YouTube and rewatch most of the games except that one and the Walton game. I havent renewed my subscription to nfhsnetwork yet to be able to watch it on there. But I will soon.

I was planning on going to the Benz all day Saturday. But a few work buddies talked me into playing golf, and it ended up taking 8 hours to finish 18 holes.

• Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

It did move a little... Colquitt is closer to NG now than they were in the preseason in my mind.

A depleted Brookwood eh? Our good friend Rufus had them #3 or 4 in GA... (Lol)

Ill be honest... Colquitt vs. McEachern is the 1 game I havent seen a single snap of in the CKKC... You can find the Corky Kell stream on YouTube and rewatch most of the games except that one and the Walton game. I havent renewed my subscription to nfhsnetwork yet to be able to watch it on there. But I will soon.

Colquitt could have named the score against Brookwood.

McEachern is MUCH better than the Broncos and would most likely beat them by 3 TDs.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Colquitt could have named the score against Brookwood.

McEachern is MUCH better than the Broncos and would most likely beat them by 3 TDs.

Apparently Colquitt handed McEachern its worse loss in 11 years.

North Gwinnett couldve beat Brookwood by more as well. Brookwood wasnt very good.