Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

My whole thing with the North Gwinnett/Colquitt ranking is, Colquitt returned almost everything from the team that was at least dead even with North last season. Then the showings on Saturday lead me to believe that Colquitt is ahead of North right now. I'm a Colquitt homer though. Still trying to be objective. I'm not the only poster that sees it that way, as nptb17 was around for the streams as well and he is a pretty neutral guy. 

3 away games the entire season Hawg? C'mon man. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Your schedule is a total joke You play THREE real away games the entire year, and play ONE good team on the entire schedule.

Trinity Catholic is a bigger joke than playing Vista Muerrita and refusing to travel!

Unbelievable. Most overrated team on this year is Colquitt.

THREE F'n away games the entire season!???????????? Wow, way to put yourself out there! What a joke!

Why exactly are you excluding the game last week that was played 4 hours away? Agenda much?

Again, I think you are still confusing Colquitt with Folsom, both in terms of SoS and rating.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Why exactly are you excluding the game last week that was played 4 hours away? Agenda much?

Again, I think you are still confusing Colquitt with Folsom, both in terms of SoS and rating.

A neutral field for BOTH teams, is not an AWAY game. Don't push your travel agenda here bud. You guys think Atlanta is a far off land to travel to. GTFOH

THREE real away games the entire season!? What a joke! This is exactly why everyone makes fun of Colquitt!

A neutral field for BOTH teams, is not an AWAY game. Don't push your anti travel agenda here bud. 

THREE real away games the entire season!? What a joke! This is exactly why everyone makes fun of Colquitt!

We wore away jerseys and traveled 400+ miles round trip. That is an away game no matter how you spin it.

Hopefully, Rush decides to cut ties with the Corky Kell and we can play another home game, just the way we like it.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

3 away games the entire season Hawg? C'mon man. 

Yeah we pulled the good straw this year on travel. It's a cycle. Last year we traveled A LOT. Our region games rotate. Home this year away next. Next year we'll be on our bad cycle again. 

I hope we have more than that in home games, which we can if we win the region. That should get us 2 more at the Hawg Pen. 

We take the good with the bad around here. This year we are getting the good, after last year being BAD. 

We wore away jerseys and traveled 400+ miles round trip. That is an away game no matter how you spin it.

Hopefully, Rush decides to cut ties with the Corky Kell and we can play another home game, just the way we like it.

Wow! Three away games the entire season. Cherry picked OOS opponents that will come to Colquitt. And you turn around and beg for rankings! This is why you are laughed at!

If ANY team in the top 25 challenged Colquitt and told you to get on a plane to come play, your entire team and coaching staff would be running for the hills!

Total joke! Travesty. 

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't expect Rush to cut ties with the Corky. It's a way he gets the team to work harder. The kids will work harder for the opportunity, and, it gives the team the opportunity to be in the spotlight to start the season. 

Not saying I know anything, just giving my opinion. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah we pulled the good straw this year on travel. It's a cycle. Last year we traveled A LOT. Our region games rotate. Home this year away next. Next year we'll be on our bad cycle again. 

I hope we have more than that in home games, which we can if we win the region. That should get us 2 more at the Hawg Pen. 

We take the good with the bad around here. This year we are getting the good, after last year being BAD. 

C'mon man. If our schedule looked like that, you and all the other GA posters would be crucifying us! And our schedule is still better!

You guys can't talk shit and then completely pull the homer maneuver on your own team. Thats ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

C'mon man. If our schedule looked like that, you and all the other GA posters would be crucifying us! And our schedule is still better!

You guys can't talk shit and then completely pull the homer maneuver on your own team. Thats ridiculous. 

Erm, not trying to be a jerk, but, your schedule could be every game away outside of the DLS game and you would catch flack. Y'all are the epitome of playing nobodies. 😂

Erm, not trying to be a jerk, but, your schedule could be every game away outside of the DLS game and you would catch flack. Y'all are the epitome of playing nobodies. 😂

He’s right ya know... a schedule of northern cal slap pies year in and year out does not make a team great. Y’all are tied to DLS. 

Our SoS will be stronger than Colquitt. So that mans Colquitt plays nobody.

We have 3 teams in the CA top 25 in the first 4 weeks. 2 out of 3 games against those teams on the road.

This is why GA catches so much flack. Ya'all could beat a Pop Warner team and the next day we'd all hear about how that Pop Warner team was a super bowl contender!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

There have been many years where DLS did not play other top teams in NorCal.

1. Grant

2. Folsom

Various years.

NorCal blows GA out of the water. 

Who the hell is grant? Btw, how does the talent for Folsom compare to that Trinity team we are playing?

Wow! Three away games the entire season. Cherry picked OOS opponents that will come to Colquitt. And you turn around and beg for rankings! This is why you are laughed at!

If ANY team in the top 25 challenged Colquitt and told you to get on a plane to come play, your entire team and coaching staff would be running for the hills!

Total joke! Travesty. 

Beg for rankings? The pundits ranked us based off a dominating performance.

It's Folsom that is begging for rankings based off a shutout loss to a DLS team with an inept offense.

You need to stop confusing these two teams, Block.

Beg for rankings? The pundits ranked us based off a dominating performance.

It's Folsom that is begging for rankings based off a shutout loss to a DLS team with an inept offense.

You need to stop confusing these two teams, Block.

LMFAO!! EVERY TIME any person comes on here that has something to do with a rankings system, you GA homers FLOOD THEM with GA questions, begging for answers and rankings.

It's sad. And you guys have ZERO room to ever talk abut schedules. Yours is a complete joke.

Just now, dntn31 said:

I was somewhat thankful that main storyline for season 2 of PrepGridiron changed from the Georgia vs. CalPreps to everyone vs. Folsom. But this crossover episode is treading into dangerous territory...

Howz the transfer train coming?

When are you going to sack up and play us straight up? No transfers versus no transfers?

Let us know.