Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

23 minutes ago, ron169 said:

@ECHS05, your the loca recruiting expert, how does Trinity Catholic compare to Folsom?

Talent wise?

Trinity Catholic is much more talented... But Ill let you judge for yourself.

(TC = 11 Top 1000 Prospects ; Foolscum = 4 Top 1000 Prospects)

TC: (5 4*s ; 7 3*s)

4* ATH Isaiah Williams - #4 ATH , #90 Overall ; Illinois Commit

4* ATH Mookie Cooper (2020) - #9 ATH , #90 Overall ; 23 FBS Offers

4* WR Marcus Washington - #26 WR , #157 Overall ; 36 FBS Offers

4* WR James Frenchie (2020) - #30 WR , #191 Overall ; 10 FBS Offers

4* ILB Shammond Cooper - #10 ILB , #241 Overall ; 33 FBS Offers

3* RB Reggie Love (2020) - #35 RB , #404 Overall ; 14 FBS Offers

3* S TJ Rush (2020) - #31 S , #604 Overall ; Offers from Bowling Green & Toledo ... 

3* OG Jalen St. John (2020) - #25 OG , #612 Overall ; Offers from Illinois, Kansas, Iowa St., & Mizzou ...

3* WDE Martez Poynter (2020) - #30 WDE , #692 Overall ; 2 FBS Offers

3* OT Ira Henry - #79 OT , #830 Overall ; 24 FBS Offers

3* CB Bryce Childress - #81 CB , #863 Overall ; Illinois Commit

3* APB Alphonzo Andrews Jr. - #21 APB , #1855 Overall ; 8 FBS Offers + Multiple Ivy League Offers

========

Foolscum: (3 4*s ; 3 3*s ; 2 2*s)

4* WR Joe Ngata - #9 WR , #62 Overall ; Clemson Commit

4* ATH Daniyel Ngata (2020) - #12 ATH , #106 Overall ; 12 FBS Offers

4* ATH Elijah Badger (2020) - #62 WR , #306 Overall ; 11 FBS Offers

3* SDE DeShawn Lynch (2020) - #29 SDE , #562 Overall ; Offer from SJSU

3* QB Kaiden Bennett - #26 Dual QB , #1310 Overall ; Offers from SDSU, Utah, & UTEP

3* WR Caleb Nelson - #205 WR , #1731 Overall ; 1 FBS Offer

2* DT Tyler Hardeman - #152 DT , #2621 Overall ; 0 FBS Offers

2* ATH Parker Clayton - #219 ATH , #2688 ; 0 FBS Offers

45 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Even better. Calling DLS to score 40-50. Only scoring 14 basically on turnovers. One which wasn't even legit.

They were out gained in yardage and gave up less yardage. Colquitt should notice. 

#ThreeAwayGames

Your excuses do nothing but further prove how overrated both of them are.

With all of those turnovers DLS should have blown Folsom out.

Let Folsom turn the ball over that many times against Colquitt and it would look very similar to the McEachern score.

Folsom's defense is not nearly as good as you think, although they are improved over last year. You all just can't admit that DLS is not very good offensively. I promise you, there are many more defenses around the country that would shut DLS down.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Talent wise?

Trinity Catholic is much more talented... But Ill let you judge for yourself.

(TC = 11 Top 1000 Prospects ; Foolscum = 4 Top 1000 Prospects)

TC: (5 4*s ; 7 3*s)

4* ATH Isaiah Williams - #4 ATH , #90 Overall ; Illinois Commit

4* ATH Mookie Cooper (2020) - #9 ATH , #90 Overall ; 23 FBS Offers

4* WR Marcus Washington - #26 WR , #157 Overall ; 36 FBS Offers

4* WR James Frenchie (2020) - #30 WR , #191 Overall ; 10 FBS Offers

4* ILB Shammond Cooper - #10 ILB , #241 Overall ; 33 FBS Offers

3* RB Reggie Love (2020) - #35 RB , #404 Overall ; 14 FBS Offers

3* S TJ Rush (2020) - #31 S , #604 Overall ; Offers from Bowling Green & Toledo ... 

3* OG Jalen St. John (2020) - #25 OG , #612 Overall ; Offers from Illinois, Kansas, Iowa St., & Mizzou ...

3* WDE Martez Poynter (2020) - #30 WDE , #692 Overall ; 2 FBS Offers

3* OT Ira Henry - #79 OT , #830 Overall ; 24 FBS Offers

3* CB Bryce Childress - #81 CB , #863 Overall ; Illinois Commit

3* APB Alphonzo Andrews Jr. - #21 APB , #1855 Overall ; 8 FBS Offers + Multiple Ivy League Offers

========

Foolscum: (3 4*s ; 3 3*s ; 2 2*s)

4* WR Joe Ngata - #9 WR , #62 Overall ; Clemson Commit

4* ATH Daniyel Ngata (2020) - #12 ATH , #106 Overall ; 12 FBS Offers

4* ATH Elijah Badger (2020) - #62 WR , #306 Overall ; 11 FBS Offers

3* SDE DeShawn Lynch (2020) - #29 SDE , #562 Overall ; Offer from SJSU

3* QB Kaiden Bennett - #26 Dual QB , #1310 Overall ; Offers from SDSU, Utah, & UTEP

3* WR Caleb Nelson - #205 WR , #1731 Overall ; 1 FBS Offer

2* DT Tyler Hardeman - #152 DT , #2621 Overall ; 0 FBS Offers

2* ATH Parker Clayton - #219 ATH , #2688 ; 0 FBS Offers

I promise you that Colquitt isn't looking at Trinity Catholic as some type of bye week. They are looking at them as if they could well be the most talented, fastest and toughest team we face this season. They are from downtown St. Louis after all. It's not like they're a bunch of softies from Mallard Creek NC. :ph34r: xD

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

With all of those turnovers DLS should have blown Folsom out.

Ya and they barely were able to score 14 points. And that was with a major blown call in their favor. 

Folsom defense is elite. As shown. 

NO team with 3 away games in an entire season should ever be considered in any ranking. Totally ridiculous. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I promise you that Colquitt isn't looking at Trinity Catholic as some type of bye week. They are looking at them as if they could well be the most talented, fastest and toughest team we face this season. They are from downtown St. Louis after all. It's not like they're a bunch of softies from Mallard Creek NC. :ph34r: xD

So you're saying that Trinity Catholic is better and more talented than Folsom!????

😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So you're saying that Trinity Catholic is better and more talented than Folsom!????

😂😂😂😂😂

I don't remember typing that out. However, looking at the recruiting site listing, more talented is probably not a stretch. Idk about mo betta though. 

Folsom isn't playing too far out of the box for us to find out either. 9_9

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

😂😂😂😂😂

I think that all the experts say that they have more high end talent than Folsom... but then again, you don’t tend to care about what experts think

2 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I think that all the experts say that they have more high end talent than Folsom... but then again, you don’t tend to care about what experts think

LMFAO Trinity Catholic wouldn't even be too 100 in CA. They'd be a middle of the pack team in our league. 

This is a low risk schedule for Colquitt.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ya and they barely were able to score 14 points. And that was with a major blown call in their favor. 

Folsom defense is elite. As shown. 

NO team with 3 away games in an entire season should ever be considered in any ranking. Totally ridiculous. 

Good defense against a below average offense.

Truth be known, only nobodies like Whitney and Antelope (wtf?) will score less points than DLS.

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Blackhats are gonna roll. Trinity just hasn't seen anything like that

They're big and fast. Colquitt may have to weather an early storm against them and then number them out. Or, I could be unintentionally sand bagging. 

Colquitt definitely will be able to drag them out to the deep water with sheer numbers of players. 

I have faith in Coaches Dixon and Kent too. They'll have this team schemed out. 

Hell, all Colquitt needs to do is work the field position game and get to around the opposing 40 every drive. 

image.jpeg.b9e3a77ed7af2d5281834d58f475ec1a.jpeg

Image result for field goal animated gif

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They're big and fast. Colquitt may have to weather an early storm against them and then number them out. Or, I could be unintentionally sand bagging. 

Colquitt definitely will be able to drag them out to the deep water with sheer numbers of players. 

I have faith in Coaches Dixon and Kent too. They'll have this team schemed out. 

Hell, all Colquitt needs to do is work the field position game and get to around the opposing 40 every drive. 

image.jpeg.b9e3a77ed7af2d5281834d58f475ec1a.jpeg

Image result for field goal animated gif

Hawg, its not the depth. Every game I've seen Trinity play, the opponent has been less than quality. They may have all the studs in the world, but they don't know what it will be like to face a team the caliber of Colquitt. I haven't found a video of Trinity where they are playing a team that I'd say can play with top teams. The closest is Lutheran North (who is in this video) but even then I'd question the quality. Trinity may keep it close early, but its going to be a blood bath.

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Hawg, its not the depth. Every game I've seen Trinity play, the opponent has been less than quality. They may have all the studs in the world, but they don't know what it will be like to face a team the caliber of Colquitt. I haven't found a video of Trinity where they are playing a team that I'd say can play with top teams. The closest is Lutheran North (who is in this video) but even then I'd question the quality. Trinity may keep it close early, but its going to be a blood bath.

I hope you are right. 

I just know that Coach Mo isn't treating as such. Pretty sure Coach Hammond isn't either. 

24 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We play 2 teams in the next 3 weeks that are all better than anyone on Colquitts powder puff girls volleyball schedule. 

Trinity Catholic is currently rated as #22 in CA.

Grayson #8. (Laughable)

McEachern #16. 

When you factor in Calpreps overvaluing of CA teams... If would look more like:

Grayson #4 (at worst).

McEachern #12.

Trinity Catholic #19.

If Folsom doesn't blow out Chaminade and Jesuit, then it will be a Folsom black eye.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Clown. 

The computer does not have favorites. You're just mad because your state is 4th tier at best. 

#ThreeAwayGames

So you think Grayson would be blown out by a Hawaii school like the #8 ranked team in California?

You are really horrible at this and your Bullpups offense is just as bad! 🤣