Why was DLS vs Folsom ever in doubt?

Rcmore

15 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

That’s a coincidence, I saw them play too. Servite easily beats Folsom. Bakersfield and Folsom would be a competitive game.

My expert HSFB sources all agreed that Folsom is the most overrated HSFB team in California history. 

This tells me everything I need to know about your opinion and those of your "sources".

Thanks for the clarification.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

This thread has turned into utter shit. 

Time to get some of these posters who bring nothing to the table banned. 

I'm all for it. Ban those with multiple names. I've been here a while and I hardly ever comment. It was time to knock that clown boy down a bit. Truth be told, I have much respect for your program and I hope continued success. Only makes Norcal football better. Just like to give it to that dumb shit when he gets too out of line. Stay humble ponyboy..

• Like 2

Just now, TownBiz24 said:

I'm all for it. Ban those with multiple names. I've been here a while and I hardly ever comment. It was time to knock that clown boy down a bit. Truth be told, I have much respect for your program and I hope continued success. Only makes Norcal football better. Just like to give it to that dumb shit when he gets too out of line. Stay humble ponyboy..

I had to bring you down a notch. Own a bit. 

Dont be offended. 

Move along. 

45 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I had the same thought (that this is shit) when I clicked on this thread and before I got to your comment. My reaction is going to be to lock this thread. But your ban position has been running through my head. Not to per se ban anyone, but there are a lot of guys that aren't bringing any football discussion to the table and its running across threads. I think we need the 80/20 rule. 80% football discussion sprinkled in with about 20% light hearted ribbing. We'll see where this goes after this comment.

You already banned the problem and he just comes back. He obviously isn’t going away. I’m bored with trying 

On 8/20/2018 at 2:37 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Still not sure what games 5 and 6 years ago, with different rosters, and coaches, have to do with a week 0 game in 2018. 

Educate me. 

It sets the standard for the programs and is a good reference point to start. Folsom was dominating the Sac area until they played DLS.

The year I thought Folsom was scary was 2014. They could've played with anyone that year. Per Maxpreps, they beat Oceanside 68-7.