Whiteshoes Top 100 - August 20, 2018

whiteshoes

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

He makes a good point. Only teams from SoCal we can say for sure that would beat DLS in Concord would be SJB/MD. C10 would be coinflip. DLS would be favored against all the rest. 

No So cal team has ever been shut out by DLS in Concord, or anywhere else.  This gives the devils 700 points scored last year a huge aserick .

Back of Folsom's State Record 700 points scored 2017 Shirts. Now 75% off at Amazon

asterick.jpg

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Watch the game and see for yourself 

It's still on the IMG facebook page 

Why would I want to watch IMG's rich kids from the Hamptons play football.  We all know IMG has an an alternate team for Fantasy High school football where daddy (VP - Accounting) pays $80k per year to brag that his played football.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Why would I want to watch IMG's rich kids from the Hamptons play football.  We all know IMG has an an alternate team for Fantasy High school football where daddy (VP - Accounting) pays $80k per year to brag that his played football.

That's the white team

Who played once they cleared the scoreboard in the second half 

Trey Sanders, Noah Cain don't play on white team,  they play on Blue team who we played in 1st half

I can even prove it,  Noah Cain was first player from IMG to score after they were trailing 27-0 which was in 2nd quarter 

So whether you want to believe it or not we were demolishing the national team,  not some shit ass jv team

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That's the white team

Who played once they cleared the scoreboard in the second half 

Trey Sanders, Noah Cain don't play on white team,  they play on Blue team who we played in 1st half

I can even prove it,  Noah Cain was first player from IMG to score after they were trailing 27-0 which was in 2nd quarter 

So whether you want to believe it or not we were demolishing the national team,  not some shit ass jv team

How much film work on Columbia do you think the IMG coaches put in before the scrimmage?

a.  6 months

b. 6 weeks

c. 6 minutes

d.  6 seconds

e. ZERO

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

prosecution rests.jpg

And?? 

You didn't watch the game 

Yet you think you know all the facts about it and i don't but guess what dumbass

I was at the game, you ain't gonna sit here and act like we played the "backup team" in the first half just because you can't believe that we were kicking their ass

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And?? 

Yet you think you know all the facts about it and i don't but guess what dumbass

I was at the game, you ain't gonna sit here and act like we played the "backup team" in the first half just because you can't believe that we were kicking their ass

I don't watch scrimmages.  But I appreciate your desire for validation of Columbia.  Your just not going to get it by crowing about a scrimmage.

34 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No So cal team has ever been shut out by DLS in Concord, or anywhere else.  This gives the devils 700 points scored last year a huge aserick .

Back of Folsom's State Record 700 points scored 2017 Shirts. Now 75% off at Amazon

asterick.jpg

I remember watching my alma mater, the mighty Servite Friars, the last time we played at DLS. It was a very close game, much closer than Folsom/DLS. We almost won that night with a final score of 52-15. 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And?? 

Don't worry. Sammy doesn't watch any of the games or teams he ranks. 

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

Don't worry. Sammy doesn't watch any of the games or teams he ranks. 

And yet he makes false statements about the national studs not playing which can be disproven by people who watched it and were at the game

I was there and watched replay so I have no doubts that the national team was playing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet he makes false statements about the national studs not playing which can be disproven by people who watched it and were at the game

I was there and watched replay so I have no doubts that the national team was playing 

Sammy's trolling you and wants to prop up IMG as much as possible before they play MD. If IMG wasn't playing a so cal team he wouldn't care about the Columbia game. 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

As a Folsom fan, I feel your pain. 

I have both Sammy and Blockhead to deal with. 

• Haha 1