Whiteshoes Top 100 - August 20, 2018

whiteshoes

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I went with CC in the Pick’em, but it was a coin flip decision. Lol

Carol City won I'd say the biggest 7v7 tournament in FL and also a team made up of mostly Carol City players (strong arm) won the Pylon national 7v7 in Atlanta.

Now that's all just extra credit to be honest.   Truth is I'm not sure there is a QB in Fl  that's had as much big game experience as Daniel Richardson.  He's not a big time recruit or anything with fancy offers, but he's been around for a while.  He's been a starter since freshman year (2015) and had to go to STA as a freshman.  He took some serious licks, but he was still able to lead them to state.  Later in 2016 he led BTW over American Heritage (kickoff classic) and STA in back to back weeks to start off the season.  You have a kid that's won state twice, played STA twice, AHP twice, all the big Miami publics multiple times and now you put him on a team with some serious depth...This Carol City team could be very good.  

Also, you have an AHP team that lost some of it's biggest names all at once and for the first time since 2014 doesn't really have much experienced talent.