Elizabeth Warren has to be the biggest POS on this planet

paladin4ever

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's obvious that the well-being of illegal aliens trumps that of American citizens in her distorted world. 

Based on that metric...(for the biggest POS trophy)

she would have to beat out your and Paladin's new Gubna…..

He's already "been there, done that"....no voice for the ... murder victims...

We now do not have anything to worry about with sanctuary cities now, because was are a sanctuary state....

Just paid My kids (raised again) College tuition...while this guy signs law giving it for free to illegals...

First order of business was create state agencies named  "Office of Immigrant Defense Protection"

Heck Screw those Camden Kids that need an education...

Tuckers take is kind of  telling....At least with what's happening in this state...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Based on that metric...

she would have to beat out your and Paladin's new Gubna…..

He's already "been there, done that"....no voice for the ... murder victims...

We now do not have anything to worry about with sanctuary cities now, because was are a sanctuary state....

Just paid My kids (raised again) College tuition...while this guy signs law giving it for free to illegals...

First order of business was create state agencies named  "Office of Immigrant Defense Protection"

Heck Screw those Camden Kids that need an education...

Tuckers take is kind of  telling....At least with what's happening in this state...

Phil Murphy is an idiot.  He’s like a less sadistic version of Nero.  NJ burns around him and he has that stupid f’in smile permanently plastered to his face.  

Even worse is the fact that he’s clearly not an idiot (you don’t work for Goldman Sachs all those years and not know how a balance sheet has to add up at the end of the day).  Another case of politics making smart people stupid.

He will be another Corzine.  Steve Sweeney (Senate President) is the true power in the state.  Murphy already danced to his tune on the last budget.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's obvious that the well-being of illegal aliens trumps that of American citizens in her distorted mind. 

One of the only things keeping the GOP from losing control of Congress is the senile ramblings of the Democratic gerontocracy.

This needs to be run in every red state competitive district.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Phil Murphy is an idiot.  He’s like a less sadistic version of Nero.  NJ burns around him and he has that stupid f’in smile plastered to his face.  

Even worse is the fact that he’s clearly not an idiot (you don’t work for Goldman Sachs all those years and not know how a balance sheet has to add up at the end of the day).  Another case of politics making smart people stupid.

He will be another Corzine.  Steve Sweeney (Senate President) is the true power in the state.  Murphy already danced to his tune on the last budget.

Boss Hogg Sweeny....LOL....MY GUY....

Used to see him in the Gym at Riverwind's and at some local drinking establishments with his secretaries for 'business lunches'....He packs a gun (even at the gym), and is an old Ironworker rep.

Pretty funny that a guy that did not even go to college is going to school up Mr. Goldman Sach's part deux…...

Make no mistakes....Norcross (banking) pulls the strings...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Boss Hogg Sweeny....LOL....MY GUY....

Used to see him in the Gym at Riverwind's and at some local drinking establishments with his secretaries for 'business lunches'....

Pretty funny that a guy that did not even go to college is going to school up Mr. Goldman Sach's part deux…...

Make no mistakes....Norcross (banking) pulls the strings...

giphy.gif

Love it.  I’m pretty conservative but would have voted for Sweeney over Gudagno.  Based solely on what I’ve read he seems like a common sense guy.  Met him once at a fundraiser.  Dude is huge.

Norcross amazes me.  That a “boss” like that exists in this day and age is incredible.  Rumors swirled that when he was US Attorney for NJ Christie had built a strong case (can’t remember the crimes) against Norcross.  

But Norcross was never prosecuted and was conspicuously absent in supporting both Corzine and esp. Buono when Christie ran for Governor...

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Love it.  I’m pretty conservative but would have voted for Sweeney over Gudagno.  Based solely on what I’ve read he seems like a common sense guy.  Met him once at a fundraiser.  Dude is huge.

Norcross amazes me.  That a “boss” like that exists in this day and age is incredible.  Rumors swirled that when he was US Attorney for NJ Christie had built a strong case (can’t remember the crimes) against Norcross.  

But Norcross was never prosecuted and was conspicuously absent in supporting both Corzine and esp. Buono when Christie ran for Governor...

I'm VERY conservative, and torn somewhat w/Sweeney. He's been good for South Jersey in general and does a lot of good things, but I'm always hesitant based on the crowd he runs with (and some shadiness in the earlier local stuff) ...

I'd consider a vote for him in most races, and would trade Murphy for him anytime.  So I guess those are just some backhanded compliments..😄.

As Far as the Prosecuter's office being the stepping stone to higher office....well...SOP in politics unfortunately...so nothing surprises...

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Don’t be a jerkoff caj....her answer in response to the question is disgusting.  She is not right.  She sounded like a insensitive moron

How so?

wing nut makes everything political especially immigration (always have, since dirt) they could care less about some girl in Iowa tragic as it was......she gave a political answer after her condolences. Standard 101 politics......meaning they ALL do it.

You think don trump is more sincere than Elizabeth Warren? Is that your problem?

is BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, the correct answer?

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How so?

wing nut makes everything political especially immigration (always have, since dirt) they could care less about some girl in Iowa tragic as it was......she gave a political answer after her condolences. Standard 101 politics......meaning they ALL do it.

You think don trump is more sincere than Elizabeth Warren? Is that your problem?

is BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, the correct answer?

I don’t have a problem and what you are saying above does not relate to me.  All I’m saying is her answer to the question was disgusting.  She pivoted away totally and minimized the act like a real asshole.  Nothing to do with anything else you’re going on about.

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

All I’m saying is her answer to the question was disgusting.  She pivoted away totally and minimized the act like a real asshole.  

Name one single politician that does NOT do that....ONE!

It would be more honest of you just to say you don't like the lady......nothing wrong with that.

I hate don trump's guts and everyone around him. I hate him more than I did 10 years ago. He's scum.

There....

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Name one single politician that does NOT do that....ONE!

It would be more honest of you just to say you don't like the lady......nothing wrong with that.

I hate don trump's guts and everyone around him. I hate him more than I did 10 years ago. He's scum.

There....

I don’t know the lady enough to like or dislike her.  I was commenting on the actual topic, which you seemed to have strayed from.  I don’t like her answer.  I think it was in very poor taste and made her look like a real asshole.  Nothing more, nothing less.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I get that......

There's a lot of answers I don't like from a lot of people.

To single her out and call her POS tests my patience........from a little wing nut? Give me a fucking break.

I think her answer made her look like a POS to be honest.  Obviously we don’t agree on this but her response was incredibly callous and in poor taste.  Politics isn’t about winning and losing to me.  It’s about saying and doing the right thing.  Probably why I don’t like most any politicians to begin with.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

By 2020 the Democrats wont be around

I just listened to parts of a speech Barry gave In S Africa few weeks back  (where whites are being slaughtered and their land is being taking away for nothing)in it   he talked  about systemic racism and the wealth gap between races.... the mother f’er just got a 100 mil from Netflix. 

Just stirring up the hornets nest like usual.... such a good progressive he was huh ? 

Unreal how people bought his bullsit. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I just listened to parts of a speech Barry gave In S Africa few weeks back  (where whites are being slaughtered and their land is being taking away for nothing)in it   he talked  about systemic racism and the wealth gap between races.... the mother f’er just got a 100 mil from Netflix. 

Just stirring up the hornets nest like usual.... such a good progressive he was huh ? 

Unreal how people bought his bullsit. 

Bernie is a bullshit artist. He wants the redistribution of wealth as long ad it goes to him.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

She completely ignores the fact that Mollie Tibbetts has been permanently separated from her family. What a bitch!

No she didn't.  It was the first thing she said.   What were you listening to?  

She was saying that we are using resources separating children from parents that should be used to stop dangerous people from killing that child Mollie.  

What about this doesn't make sense?  Not trying to argue but to me Warren was saying that we could do better at preventing this type of thing.  We all can agree with that I think.   

• Like 1