trump feeling the heat?

RedZone

It's actually a pretty sad state of affairs for the country.

We just can't put forward a truly clean and honest person to run the joint. 

This guy was supposed to be different but he's probably truly the most dishonest and worst in a long time. 

Maybe people will stop treating these national elections like a popularity contests and go with the person best suited for the job from now on. Especially now that we see they are pretty much all cheats, liars and worse. 

"Well I don't like this one or that one so I have to vote for the biggest crook yet."

Smh. Admit the dude is a dirty cheat and crook already and let's move on from the ridiculous mess. The sooner the better.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

No need to yell, don...stay cool.

the crazy old fool is up at 1:10 in the morning pushing the company line...LOL...I wonder why he isn't sleeping like every other 70 year old man....maybe he feeling the walls closing in on him??...he like a caged rat...striking out at everyone and everything...desperate times call for desperate measures I guess...:$

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Kasich is a pussy. It figures you'd endorse him. #weak

IMG_0831.JPG

and he has a brain..it figures you don't like him....O.o...and what a goofy-ass meme you got there^^ having an out of control President is a good thing in your world huh??......spoken like a true Trumper..chaos is good....O.o

I've been tryna figure out that silly Russian meme for a while now as it's one of GSB's favorites to post. 

Who is the "they" that this meme is implying can't control the president?

If that they is the American public then I agree with the meme but feel upset with the reasoning behind going to the well with it so much. Seems more than a little anti-American.

🇺🇸

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's actually a pretty sad state of affairs fo the country.

We just can't put forward a truly clean and honest person to run the joint. 

This guy was supposed to be different but he's probably truly the most dishonest and worst in a long time. 

Maybe people will stop treating these national elections like a popularity contests and go with the person best suited for the job from now on. Especially now that we see they are pretty much all cheats, liars and worse. 

"Well I don't like this one or that one so I have to vote for the biggest crook yet."

Smh. Admit the dude is a dirty cheat and crook already and let's move on from the ridiculous mess. The sooner the better.

Don’t know your politics but agree with the general sentiment.  GOP Had some great conservative candidates (Rubio and Cruz, esp).  But went with the “angry” guy who “understood” them instead.  What a waste.

Gotta admit I watched Trump’s first debate with some interest to see what he was all about.  In the first 5 minutes it was obvious he was a crass blowhard with no idea what he was talking about (but smart in his own visceral/emotional way). Why others couldn’t see it is still beyond me.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don’t know your politics but agree with the general sentiment.  GOP Had some great conservative candidates (Rubio and Cruz, esp).  But went with the “angry” guy who “understood” them instead.  What a waste.

My politics... I'm weird. 

Pretty conservative on some things and pretty liberal on others. I may be open to flip flop on anything at some point if I discover I was wrong headed in my initial view.

I'll always be an American first though. Whatever brings us together should be first and foremost. Always. All this divisive rhetoric we have been dealing with is horrific. Our leaders are failing us. 

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Reminds me of Rush!!!

Nothing close. 

Rush knows about something called time and place. Especially when it comes to being loud. 

Plus, he knows when to hold his tongue. 

90 percent of Trump's problems are invited by his loud mouth. If he'd shut up and do the job, the crazy backlash would have stopped. 

Instead he insists on poking the bear every night or in the wee hours of the morning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1