Fox News Poll Shows Approval for Robert Mueller's Russia Probe Jumped 11 Points

RedZone

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dude is totally against equality.

Simple. 

Can't stand the thought of every person having all of the same rights as his self. Will find any descriptive reason to make them seem lesser than him and to continue wedging people apart.

Then finds one dumb talking point from the right to run with on top of that. 

Think about it this way....were not equal monetarily were not equal in terms of influence in this country. We absolutely have tiers of people. Rich middle poor. We should be ok with that. Were not all equal. You make whatever standing you wanna be. You wanna be rich go get rich. You wanna do nothing and be poor go do that but the government shouldn't be funding you because your poor. Sorry you made whatever choices you made to be poor now u sleep in whatever bed you made. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Think about it this way....were not equal monetarily were not equal in terms of influence in this country. We absolutely have tiers of people. Rich middle poor. We should be ok with that. Were not all equal. You make whatever standing you wanna be. You wanna be rich go get rich. You wanna do nothing and be poor go do that but the government shouldn't be funding you because your poor. Sorry you made whatever choices you made to be poor now u sleep in whatever bed you made. 

Question:

Do you think we should all be governed by law, equally?

Or should the rich and powerful be given a pass, while the poor and disenfranchised be squashed like bugs?

2 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Question:

Do you think we should all be governed by law, equally?

Or should the rich and powerful be given a pass, while the poor and disenfranchised be squashed like bugs?

Well if you believe justice is blind and equality under the law is true than the answer is yes. Is that how it is absolutely not. I believe in reality. I always go back to oj. If oj wasnt oj with his defense team does he get off? Probably not. He be rotting in jail. But he had millions to spend on his legal defense. 

5 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The question was SHOULD the rich...........

R u gonna hold against them their right to a fair representation that they can afford. The rich are allowed all the representation they can afford just like the rest of us. They just get better lawyers. I am not jealous of them by any means. Seems like a lot of people in this country are jealous of the rich. 

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I certainly understand that we are not all equal, yet, we should strive to be. 

Monetarily and whatever aside... 

Humans should all be equal in every aspect under the law. There should never be a law to create inequality between people for any reason whatsoever. Homosexuals, caucasians, African Americans, Hispanics etc., should all be on an equal plane of existence under the law.

The founding fathers say so, and I agree. It's the immortal declaration. 

If any person is not being treated as an equal, then the law or persons treating them unequally must see them as not a person. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I certainly understand that we are not all equal, yet, we should strive to be. 

Monetarily and whatever aside... 

Humans should all be equal in every aspect under the law. There should never be a law to create inequality between people for any reason whatsoever. Homosexuals, caucasians, African Americans, Hispanics etc., should all be on an equal plane of existence under the law.

The founding fathers say so, and I agree. It's the immortal declaration. 

If any person is not being treated as an equal, then the law or persons treating them unequally must see them as not a person. 

We will never be equal. That's not the way capitalism works. Be ok with who you are with the understand that you or me will not be tolerated or accepted by everyone. You and me do not have the resources of the rich for legal purposes be ok with that. Etc etc

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I doubt that our fellow Americans ever bought the line, and it’s hard to argue a witch hunt when it’s resulting in guilty pleas and convictions.  

At this point Democratic overreach may be the GOPs best hope for holding on to Congress...🙏🏼

The Pres. must have said/tweeted the phrase "witch hunt" at least 1,000 times?...combined with Fox news 24-7 support of the President's claim and a LOT of Americans brought into the "witch hunt" claim trump is making....just look here at this site...GSB...Concha..Tex...Dave...they'll all tell you it's a witch hunt....O.o

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the generic poll between Democrats and Republicans for the fall election is now +11pts. for the Dems...according to Fox news...so it's probably more than that....all of a sudden the "witch hunt" isn't a "witch hunt" anymore...John Q. Public isn't buying the "witch hunt" line anymore....

I heard yesterday that Cohen was a "damn liar".

New tact.  Next up...blaming the NFL !!!!!

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We will never be equal. That's not the way capitalism works. Be ok with who you are with the understand that you or me will not be tolerated or accepted by everyone. You and me do not have the resources of the rich for legal purposes be ok with that. Etc etc

But you are on about two different types of equality. 

I already said screw the money argument.

I'm talking about on a human level. You know, the one where you are ok with discriminating against Muslims or homosexuals.

If you had been George Washington, this shit would still be England. xD

"Well, it's always been. You just have to take what King George gives you to work with and be happy. If King George says you are gay and you can't eat with people that you should dine with dogs, then it is what it is."

Wtf?

louie.gif.78bebe2f53b962ae5c86d8312515fd6d.gif

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I heard yesterday that Cohen was a "damn liar".

New tact.  Next up...blaming the NFL !!!!!

Rufus>>

yea...he likes to pull the NFL card out of his back pocket to feed the minnions some red meat or when he wants to change the subject...O.o

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But you are on about two different types of equality. 

I already said screw the money argument.

I'm talking about on a human level. You know, the one where you are ok with discriminating against Muslims or homosexuals.

If you had been George Washington, this shit would still be England. xD

"Well, it's always been. You just have to take what King George gives you to work with and be happy. If King George says you are gay and you can't eat with people that you should dine with dogs, then it is what it is."

Wtf?

louie.gif.78bebe2f53b962ae5c86d8312515fd6d.gif

No I said this country is losing everything that george Washington and company fought for. Independence but we have always had tiers of people. 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No I said this country is losing everything that george Washington and company fought for. Independence but we have always had tiers of people. 

They fought for progress. They fought for equality. 

So, today, with the current president, you would be right. We are definitely losing what they fought for. Even the slogan that ends in "again" says so. 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They fought for progress. They fought for equality. 

So, today, with the current president, you would be right. We are definitely losing what they fought for. Even the slogan that ends in "again" says so. 

U pointed out they didnt fight for equality as they had slaves. So nope not equality there. They wanted say in the government. And they got that for basically white land owners. But at the end of the day everyone knew their place in society

I thought the talking point was actually brought up by RZ, you know the old 'approval thing' for an investigation when/after people actually get nabbed and convicted... (not arguing which polls are more slanted w/stan)...

As RZ's news is obviously right rooted.... (FOX news)….one would have to ponder...

What does it say about them wing nuts and RZ's 'news'?

#unbiasedconsistancy #lockemup #theysticktotheirvalues 🤣

#perspective 😉

Apparently RZ's great 'news' flies in the face of all his own other arguments....

Almost like he's arguing with himself in every one of the dozen daily threads that he starts...

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Troll said:

Apparently RZ's great 'news' flies in the face of all his own other arguments...

How do you figure?

If I beat gardenball's ass with his own garden hose how does that affect any argument I may make?

Does that make gardenball's garden hose less like hannity?

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How do you figure?

If I beat gardenball's ass with his own garden hose how does that affect any argument I may make?

Does that make gardenball's garden hose less fucked up?

I know your jumping to the gardenball's beat...

giphy.gif

But in your zest to mock the right, you start a thread, and post an article promoting support for investigations that lead to convictions...

even if those convictions are against 'their own side'....

and even if those attacking are opponents...

all self-sourced straight from the right.....

A perfect trifecta undercutting all the other arguments you attempt to promote about the wingnut right....

Don't get it?!? 🤣  I should not have to repost those #tags...

PSSST>>> You are punching yourself in the face...

giphy.gif

and maybe try think harder buddy....

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

I know your jumping to the gardenball's beat...

giphy.gif

But in your zest to mock the right, you start a thread, and post an article promoting support for investigations that lead to convictions...

even if those convictions are against 'their own side'....

and even if those attacking are opponents...

all self-sourced straight from the right.....

A perfect trifecta undercutting all the other arguments you attempt to promote about the wingnut right....

Don't get it?!? 🤣  I should not have to repost those #tags...

PSSST>>> You are punching yourself in the face...

giphy.gif

and maybe try think harder buddy....

I have no clue what you are trying to say, but I guess you are entertaining to someone.

gardenball's garden hose shoots water as far right as it can almost backwards.

If I whoop his ass with his hose it's still going to shoot water far right as it can almost backwards unless I modify the freakin hose before going to eat a shrimp po' boy. It's NOT hard to understand.

BUT, maybe posting goofy gifs will help you figure it out. I don't know or care.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I have no clue what you are trying to say, but I guess you are entertaining ro someone.

gardenball's garden hose shoots water as far right as it can almost backwards.

If I whoop his ass with his hose it's still going to shoot water far right as it can almost backwards unless I modify the freakin hose before going to eat a shrimp po' boy. It's NOT hard to understand.

BUT, maybe posting goofy gifs will help you figure it out. I don't know or care.

I always heard that self ignorance is bliss....

But until you demonstrated it so well...

giphy.gif 

PS...maybe if you stopped hitting yourself in the...er...nevermind.