Funniest joke ever, for a good laugh today!

Bestcoast

Uggghhhhh. 

Short answer @FolsomPrisonBlues is yes, don't respond. As difficult as it is, if you don't respond, then the offenders will realize they are only entertaining themselves and the threads will die out. 

I want to address the elephant in the room though, because its bothered me on a number of threads. While I do wish the "DLS" posters that are being antagonistic at the moment would grow up a bit, I also don't want to underestimate that this is the result of you incessantly trolling for 8 months and that this a bit of payback. Now you want to come on here and cry foul. 

Frankly, I had a hard time after the win. I badly wanted to rub it in. However, I can't tell my kids to win graciously and act like you've been there before if I am acting like a bad winner (especially when I had no hand in the win). That said, I had to let loose a bit after your disingenuous (maybe trolling) conciliations. I'm done though. I'm on to Cincinnati. I hope the other DLS posters are too and that they stop antagonizing and responding to you. I've realized when I stop responding to you, you have little to add from a football perspective and that will eventually wear thin on the seasoned posters. Once that happens we are probably back to the same square that caused your ban. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Uggghhhhh. 

Short answer @FolsomPrisonBlues is yes, don't respond. As difficult as it is, if you don't respond, then the offenders will realize they are only entertaining themselves and the threads will die out. 

I want to address the elephant in the room though, because its bothered me on a number of threads. While I do wish the "DLS" posters that are being antagonistic at the moment would grow up a bit, I also don't want to underestimate that this is the result of you incessantly trolling for 8 months and that this a bit of payback. Now you want to come on here and cry foul. 

Frankly, I had a hard time after the win. I badly wanted to rub it in. However, I can't tell my kids to win graciously and act like you've been there before if I am acting like a bad winner (especially when I had no hand in the win). That said, I had to let loose a bit after your disingenuous (maybe trolling) conciliations. I'm done though. I'm on to Cincinnati. I hope the other DLS posters are too and that they stop antagonizing and responding to you. I've realized when I stop responding to you, you have little to add from a football perspective and that will eventually wear thin on the seasoned posters. Once that happens we are probably back to the same square that caused your ban. 

Hit the nail on the head 👍

23 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Now you want to come on here and cry foul. 

I am not crying any foul. I am happy to engage anyone. I just thought from the sound of your posts, you were asking both sides to stop. I thought I was obliging. Apparently not?

23 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Frankly, I had a hard time after the win.

Understood. I expected some jabs. I can take it. But on the other hand, celebrating after a win that was that close probably wouldn't look all that great. You and I both know how relieved you were to get out of there with a win. We won a lot of people over that night. 

I think you and most others get confused with my sick sense of humor and trolling. Although I do admit to some trolling, everything I do or did had a purpose. It doesn't really now. Its just fun to see all the trolls and made up names spinning their wheels and following me around on these forums, say I am this person or that person. It's almost become a sport lol. 

That's all. I just wanted to straight shoot with ya. 

BTW- I think you meant Central Catholic not Cincinnati?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I am not crying any foul. I am happy to engage anyone. I just thought from the sound of your posts, you were asking both sides to stop. I thought I was obliging. Apparently not?

Understood. I expected some jabs. I can take it. But on the other hand, celebrating after a win that was that close probably wouldn't look all that great. You and I both know how relieved you were to get out of there with a win. We won a lot of people over that night. 

I think you and most others get confused with my sick sense of humor and trolling. Although I do admit to some trolling, everything I do or did had a purpose. It doesn't really now. Its just fun to see all the trolls and made up names spinning their wheels and following me around on these forums, say I am this person or that person. It's almost become a sport lol. 

That's all. I just wanted to straight shoot with ya. 

BTW- I think you meant Central Catholic not Cincinnati?

All fair. My ultimate point is if you stop responding, they look like jack asses and should ultimately stop without my/our intervention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Uggghhhhh. 

[...]

How can he not respond?

His whole purpose is to troll the trolls. He has said so himself.

And it's a full-time job for him. And what an important job it is. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

[...]

I think you and most others get confused with my sick sense of humor and trolling. [...]

Just because we're all laughing at you doesn't mean that you have a sense of humor. 

You might want to stop "trolling" and instead say something interesting or insightful about football or about anything else. 

I would say that your bit got old and that it's time to move on, but there was never a time when it was fresh. It came out of the womb old. So all the more reason to give up the anti-GA, pro-CA, pro-NorCal, pro-Folsom, "I'm rich," "I'm educated" nonsense.

It's dull and tiresome.    

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1