Wow. Hahnville "dinged"

RedZone

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is huge.

Hahnville was the 5A Runner-up last year and one of the favorites to reach the Superdome again.......#2 rated team in the NOLA Metro behind John Curtis this preseason.

LHSAA is NOT plahing around.

Gonna be interested to hear the story when it "comes". 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gonna be interested to hear the story when it "comes". 

Basically if you transfer in even from a private high school you have to sit out a calender year......

https://crescentcitysports.com/hahnville-fined-saltaformaggio-suspended-by-lhsaa-for-recruiting-violations/

A St. Charles Parish school board spokesperson confirmed Thursday that Hahnville football coach Nick Saltaformaggio faces a four-game suspension from the Louisiana High School Athletic Association for alleged recruiting violations.

The LHSAA has also declared an unnamed Hahnville student-athlete ineligible at any level for one calendar year and levied a $2,500 fine against the school. Mutiple outlets report the suspended player is senior quarterback Andrew Robison.

Corvetto indicated that the violations were reported to the LHSAA by a private school where the student-athlete in question previously attended. The aforementioned Robison transferred to Hahnville from Vandebilt Catholic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Does it matter about whether the player lives in the district or are all transfers bound to sit the year no matter what?

Man, I really don't know anymore.

I think you can go from private to private with not much problem.

I'm going to have to do some reading and get better educated, I guess.