QB1 on Netflix

Mjd33

Finally got through this..... 

Tate Martell is only 5'11, cocky as shit, and easy to dislike I understand all that.

But.... did he have the greatest HS career ever? 

45-0

3 National Championships.

Countless individual accolades. All American, player of the year, etc. etc. 

Did kyler murray lose a game at Allen? I think he lost just one right? 

And GA guys.... where would you rank Fromm's Houston team his SR year in state rankings? 

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Finally got through this..... 

Tate Martell is only 5'11, cocky as shit, and easy to dislike I understand all that.

But.... did he have the greatest HS career ever? 

45-0

3 National Championships.

Countless individual accolades. All American, player of the year, etc. etc. 

Did kyler murray lose a game at Allen? I think he lost just one right? 

And GA guys.... where would you rank Fromm's Houston team his SR year in state rankings? 

You are wayyyyyy late to the party on this...........

20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not very high. They never reached a State Final in 6A (which isn’t 7A by any means) They were a top condender in 6A because he was their quarterback. That’s the only reason. They beat the bad teams on their schedule and ended up losing to the better one in November. I don’t blame Fromm for that. If he played for Colquitt they would’ve  been a force, you know what I mean. 

His younger brother Dylan Fromm is the starting QB at Warner Robins. Also has another brother Tyler that’s a TE. They left Houston County after he went to Georgia. Led Warner Robins to a 5A state title appearance last year before getting crushed by Rome. So that kind of tells you how much they thought of the program lmao Houston was never a player in Georgia and everyone knew it. Great numbers. Flashy on offense for Georgia standards but defense couldn’t make stops and just not enough overall talent in the trenches

• Thanks 1

Houston Co. finished 5th in their region in 2016 and missed the playoffs entirely. That year Valdosta won their region and went on to win the 6A State Championship.

He had one offensive lineman that was one of the best in the country in his class, and his two younger brothers. Those 4 were the only good players on the team.

He never had the luxury of playing with a strong defense which is essential to win consistently here.

They were a fringe Top 30 or 40 team at best during his years there.

• Thanks 1