SPP-Irvington Scrimmage

paladin4ever

26 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

BOAT RACE!!! Like 40-0 first quarter from what the SPP parents are saying. Irvington parents are saying like 28-0 in the first.  Nonetheless Irvington should play strong publics like timbercreek, etc. The Big boys within the BNU is a whole different level from them. 

Wow.  Expected a big win by SPP, but still didn’t think it would be that bad!  Won’t be pretty vs. Bergen.

3 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Wow.  Expected a big win by SPP, but still didn’t think it would be that bad!  Won’t be pretty vs. Bergen.

Hope you're not drinking the preseason koolaid that tells you Bergen is far superior than SPP. SPP is loaded as well. Few key transfers and a lot of returning talent that waited their turn. SPP has will be SUPER LOADED next year as well.  Between the soph and frosh that are playing well on varsity right now, I counted  six future all Americans. 

5 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Hope you're not drinking the preseason koolaid that tells you Bergen is far superior than SPP. SPP is loaded as well. Few key transfers and a lot of returning talent that waited their turn. SPP has will be SUPER LOADED next year as well.  Between the soph and frosh that are playing well on varsity right now, I counted  six future all Americans. 

I’m drinking the Kool-Aid that says if SPP put up 40 in 1 quarter, and Bergen is even comparable to that, it will be an ugly game to watch considering I expect it to last 4 quarters...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I’m drinking the Kool-Aid that says if SPP put up 40 in 1 quarter, and Bergen is even comparable to that, it will be an ugly game to watch considering I expect it to last 4 quarters...

Okay, I see what your saying. Josh McKenzie torn ACL. 

• Sad 1