Sessions time as AG is running out

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

According to lindsay Graham trump will likely fire sessions after themidterms. Has sessions done anything in his time as AG? 

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/403274-graham-trump-will-very-likely-fire-sessions-after-midterms

You mean besides dutifully enforce the law and carry out Trump’s agenda?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From what I hear, McCain's time is also running out. From the Hanoi Hilton to the Swamp to Hell. Good riddance. #RINO 

Usually 18 mos. with a glio from time of diagnosis.  He’s older though so it seems like he’s had about a year since his diagnosis.  The end is awful for those who have seen it firsthand.

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From what I hear, McCain's time is also running out. From the Hanoi Hilton to the Swamp to Hell. Good riddance. #RINO 

You know that's several times now you've callously wished for death to another human being solely because their political beliefs were different then your own. Foolishly the first time or two I took them as dark comedy or gallows humor. McCain isn't a child killer, a pedophile, a mass murderer, or any number of despicable humans. He's always been a moderate Republican, not much different then Nelson Rockefeller, George HW Bush, Bob Dole, or George Romney (Mitt's dad). And you wish Hell and death on this guy for having a "Difference Of Opinion." Hey man, you and Drummer are F'ed up in the head.....sick, sad, and despicable. I figuratively got a large pointy boot to put up both your asses.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Funny the MOFO's that Hate Black NFL players for kneeling and are supposed to be the real Americans that respect the flag and pops a woody when you just mention the Military.  Are all of sudden disrespectful to this over a MOFOing Coward that incites the worst in People.  May the Most High give this Warrior Peace.  Sir you are an inspiration to everyone that has worn the United States over their Left Breast Pocket.  Fair Winds and Following Seas sir.  

Related image

Remember, this is the man Trump said was not a war hero. Trump said he liked people who were not captured. Trump, who had 'bone spurs' and took multiple deferments to avoid the war.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Whomever recommended Sessions to Trump for AG should be fired as well. Talk about a set-up!! Total waste of 18 months. 

it had to be someone from the "deep state"...probably another Republican...oh wait...Donny said he picked Sessions himself because of his loyalty to Trump because he was one of the first clowns to endorse Trump...So Donny has himself to blame once again for "hiring only the best"....🙄...this Whitehouse is like a daily soap opera...more drama than anyone can imagine...as the circus rolls on...how many rounds is Trump getting in this weekend??..that's the BIG question....😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Funny the MOFO's that Hate Black NFL players for kneeling and are supposed to be the real Americans that respect the flag and pops a woody when you just mention the Military.  Are all of sudden disrespectful to this over a MOFOing Coward that incites the worst in People.  May the Most High give this Warrior Peace.  Sir you are an inspiration to everyone that has worn the United States over their Left Breast Pocket.  Fair Winds and Following Seas sir.  

Related image

Remember, this is the man Trump said was not a war hero. Trump said he liked people who were not captured. Trump, who had 'bone spurs' and took multiple deferments to avoid the war.

shhh....some people on here worship Trump and he's their hero...bone spurs and all....🙄

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

GSB was mocking POWs yesterday.  Disgraceful.  Guys like him are as unAmerican as they come; they speak and sound just like our enemies from other countries.  

Exactly.

Make believe Americans that want us all to be separate. These are the ones that we have let take control of the American flag and claim it as their own.

We have to take the flag back for all Americans. 

Real talk. 

🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I cringed a bit with all the McCain hate yesterday (stayed out except for trying to change the topic LOL)….

Just my .02 cents and it is pretty simple...

"If you can't see the good WITH the bad (or vice versa) in something, then you do not even know what you are looking at"

Sure in a debate it's easy to post to just the opponents bad.  Omitting any good might even be understandable in that context....

Where I feel the line gets crossed (by most on the right including Trump) is pointing to his military career like it was some bad thing...WTF???

Just leave it out of your argument if it does not help your point, don't try to corrupt it or degrade it.  Of course this also works both ways in that one cannot try to use any 'past good' as supporting a new and different debate, which also sometimes gets abused.

Everyone does good AND bad...

When someone is on their deathbed,  these stupid debates also become pretty meaningless...

Good or bad, God bless at least everyone who in fact tried...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it had to be someone from the "deep state"...probably another Republican...oh wait...Donny said he picked Sessions himself because of his loyalty to Trump because he was one of the first clowns to endorse Trump...So Donny has himself to blame once again for "hiring only the best"....🙄...this Whitehouse is like a daily soap opera...more drama than anyone can imagine...as the circus rolls on...how many rounds is Trump getting in this weekend??..that's the BIG question....😉

Soap opera, yes.  The daily dalliances of this administration should be front page of the Pulitzer Prize winning National Enquirer but the next issue will probably have a expose on Hillary Clinton's STD scare, Obama's never reported harem of white teenage girls, Robert Mueller's gambling addiction, Jeff Session black love child and aliens among us, just for a hint of journalistic integrity.                                                   (/s of course)

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly.

Make believe Americans that want us all to be separate. These are the ones that we have let take control of the American flag and claim it as their own.

We have to take the flag back for all Americans. 

Real talk. 

🇺🇸

How?  Voting is my guess but I have very little hope that Democrats will actually go vote in the #'s needed.  They rarely do imo but if there ever was a time to vote this is it.  

Maybe I'm wrong like I am in the pickems and all will be the opposite of what I think.  😕

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How?  Voting is my guess but I have very little hope that Democrats will actually go vote in the #'s needed.  They rarely do imo but if there ever was a time to vote this is it.  

Maybe I'm wrong like I am in the pickems and all will be the opposite of what I think.  😕

Not about voting. It's about taking the flag back from the extremists on the right. 

Democrats have used the flag to protest by burning it etc. While we know the flag was just a tool to protest the actions of the people that we have let claim it as their own, it allows them to maintain ownership of it. 

We see right now that they are about them and not US so they don't deserve to be the ones waving the flag. We need to protest them while proudly waving the flag at them rather than burning it. After all, what we are protesting really is them. 

We have to take it back for everyone. Burning it turns more off than helps the cause. We need those people that are being turned off by the extremes. 

We leave them with tough choices, because the moderates and centrists are Americans first and we force them into the opponents corner by burning it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Were counting on Democrats not showing up to the polls. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not about voting. It's about taking the flag back from the extremists on the right. 

Democrats have used the flag to protest by burning it etc. While we know the flag was just a tool to protest the actions of the people that we have let claim it as their own, it allows them to maintain ownership of it. 

We see right now that they are about them and not US so they don't deserve to be the ones waving the flag. We need to protest them while proudly waving the flag at them rather than burning it. After all, what we are protesting really is them. 

We have to take it back for everyone. Burning it turns more off than helps the cause. We need those people that are being turned off by the extremes. 

We leave them with tough choices, because the moderates and centrists are Americans first and we force them into the opponents corner by burning it.

I have not thought about the flag specifically as it relates to this and would never think of burning the flag for any reason.  Your right that it would allow them to claim ownership.  

Can't understand how there are any people who are on the fence on this.  Either you like what's happening or you don't but to not have any idea or opinion is to be oblivious imo and probably should be left unsupervised while awake.  Lol

Never thought that the extreme right's last stand against progress would be so Damn frustrating.  But that frustration tells me that I have some work to do on myself rather than expect idiots to not frustrate me.  Never easy.  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Republicans are doing much more than just counting on Dems to not show up.  Its the SOP to deny people the vote, strip voter rolls, make it difficult to vote, etc.  A long and proud tradition for Repubs.  

You mean keeping voting rolls up to date? People die everyday. They have to be purged. 

Kkk back in the day full of dems would use tactics to make sure a certain kind of people didnt vote

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You mean keeping voting rolls up to date? People die everyday. They have to be purged. 

Kkk back in the day full of dems would use tactics to make sure a certain kind of people didnt vote

Those so called Dems are today's Repubs.  Same mindset.  They switched party.  You think any kkk are Dems today?  No.  

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Those so called Dems are today's Repubs.  Same mindset.  They switched party.  You think any kkk are Dems today?  No.  

We shall never know as most will never come out and say it. Nor do I particularly care. All i know and I've said it a million times there is a thing on the left that I can agree with. 

On 8/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Whomever recommended Sessions to Trump for AG should be fired as well. Talk about a set-up!! Total waste of 18 months. 

Sessions was awarded the position because of his early support for Trump. No one "recommended" him to the President. It's not at all like Pence which was solely a political decision swayed by external factors. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Trump's days may be just as numbered!

Dont believe so. Every article I have seen has said he has done nothing wrong. If dems go for impeachment and dont get it itll certainly hurt. So they really gonna roll that dice. And remember impeachment doesnt mean removal 

On 8/24/2018 at 8:26 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse trump.  You know how much trump values loyalty.  The first two Congressman to endorse trump are in very deep legal trouble now.  

Just ran across Bill Maher's latest tribute to trump called Orange Tuesday: