Very Sad about John McCain..

RedZone

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly losing one of the few good moderate people that are left in government with that one. 

He has done more with his life than most ever could or would. 

Very sad to lose a guy like that.

gardenball quote from Session's thread  "From the Hanoi Hilton to the Swamp to Hell. Good riddance."

Help me figure out this gardenball animall? Please.

• Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, very sad. 

IMG_1186.JPG

You will be the one burning in hell not, John McCain.

and, "imitating" trump on this forum just makes you look like a bigger fraud.....

I guess you think your cool, BUT, you are truly one fucked up POS.

44 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, very sad. 

IMG_1186.JPG

I disagree totally.  McCain is what is known as a TRUE Republican.  He is a lot closer to the politics of Reagan than he is the politics of Trumpy The Clown.  I know Republicans...who have been Republicans for a long, long time...and they feel betrayed by the party.  Like I have posted many times...I am a card carrying staunch left-wing Democrat.  I didn't agree with the original Republican viewpoint...but they were people who you could reason with.  This new...whatever it is....American Facism...to throw out a phrase...is absolutely scary when trying to preserve the survival of democracy in the United States (or should I say Divided States).

We better impeach that Putin puppet...before it's too late.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You will be the one burning in hell not, John McCain.

and, "imitating" trump on this forum just makes you look like a bigger fraud.....

I guess you think your cool, BUT, you are truly one fucked up POS.

Maybe Hawg should deal with this - if he can take his Trump-hating blinders off.

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Maybe Hawg should deal with this - if he can take his Trump-hating blinders off.

Yeah, maybe he will.....hope he does.

Someone saying good riddance to a war hero and he's headed to hell has NO place in LIFE.....

Maybe you will take your blinders off one day. It's highly unlikely.

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I disagree totally.  McCain is what is known as a TRUE Republican.  He is a lot closer to the politics of Reagan than he is the politics of Trumpy The Clown.  I know Republicans...who have been Republicans for a long, long time...and they feel betrayed by the party.  Like I have posted many times...I am a card carrying staunch left-wing Democrat.  I didn't agree with the original Republican viewpoint...but they were people who you could reason with.  This new...whatever it is....American Facism...to throw out a phrase...is absolutely scary when trying to preserve the survival of democracy in the United States (or should I say Divided States).

We better impeach that Putin puppet...before it's too late.

Rufus>>

I am wondering what the Trump supporters are going to do when he is gone.  Who will they worship next?  

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I disagree. Traitors never win. Ever. 

Traitors? Only Wingnut Republicans are true to the party? One can't be for low taxes, limited government, strong military, family values, and compassion for others and be a Republican too ?  Only wacko nut jobs on the extreme right are true to the party. Great ! Hopefully more are like you. You clowns will never win another election.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Traitors? Only Wingnut Republicans are true to the party? One can't be for low taxes, limited government, strong military, family values, and compassion for others and be a Republican too ?  Only wacko nut jobs on the extreme right are true to the party. Great ! Hopefully more are like you. You clowns will never win another election.

Except of course for 2020

21 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

R u for low taxes limited government and the such? 

As much as I love the military and I respect the hell outta them....has there never been a traitor?

We trained mcveigh who cam back to blow up Oklahoma city, we trained the ft hood shooter

Aren't these guys traitors? 

John McCain put bias over hating trump into politics 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

More like Trump?  Who?  

Not sure I want to hear this though.  😕

Just an aside WC...

I like your new (for me lol ) avatar.....

but did you ever see Ali's defensive fighting??? 😄

check this..and then the reaction and rest of it...😮

giphy.gif  

wait for it...

you know it's coming...…..

Ya can't hit me sucka! 😂

giphy.gif

LOL

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My close friend, the late David Hackworth, is widely known as "America's most decorated soldier of all time." Guys like him, my father (Battle of the Bulge vet), my nephew, who is an Iraqi vet and played LB at Army are true heroes. McCain couldn't hold a candle to them. His actions late in life prove that he was a fraud and far from his faux heroic stature. I'm not alone as all of the above would agree. 

So you know 4 or 5 total dicks, what's your real problem though?

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My close friend, the late David Hackworth, is widely known as "America's most decorated soldier of all time." Guys like him, my father (Battle of the Bulge vet), my nephew, who is an Iraqi vet and played LB at Army are true heroes. McCain couldn't hold a candle to them. His actions late in life prove that he was a fraud and far from his faux heroic stature. I'm not alone as all of the above would agree. 

I am not old enough, or informed enough, to judge McCain’s military career.  But one can be a good soldier and a despicable politician.  To begin with, he was crooked (Keating Five) - which everyone forgets.  Then he was smug, unreliable and holier than thou.  No politician has ever worn his military career more on his sleeve.  On top of that, most of his fellow Senators found him quite unlikeable.  His leaving the political arena will not bother me in the least.  Sorry if it offends some.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

. No politician has ever worn his military career more on his sleeve.  

I guess you are more impressed with crooked draft-dodging businessman (trump) wearing their careers on their sleeves like a badge of honor and throwing it in everyone's faces....

You are a real piece of work too....fucking sad, man.