Very Sad about John McCain..

RedZone

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My close friend, the late David Hackworth, is widely known as "America's most decorated soldier of all time." Guys like him, my father (Battle of the Bulge vet), my nephew, who is an Iraqi vet and played LB at Army are true heroes. McCain couldn't hold a candle to them. His actions late in life prove that he was a fraud and far from his faux heroic stature. I'm not alone as all of the above would agree. 

...you lost all prospective...pretty f*in sad....I bet you think Hannity is a GREAT American!....🙄

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My close friend, the late David Hackworth, is widely known as "America's most decorated soldier of all time." Guys like him, my father (Battle of the Bulge vet), my nephew, who is an Iraqi vet and played LB at Army are true heroes. McCain couldn't hold a candle to them. His actions late in life prove that he was a fraud and far from his faux heroic stature. I'm not alone as all of the above would agree. 

Lets see.

You were in Hollywood a couple weeks ago, couple weeks before that you stayed at trump tower, and now you know the most decorated soldier of all time.

I just want to bust you in your fucking face..........Jesus Christ!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Caj living out his fantasy world here, where he can actually punch someone in the face.

Why not?

It's better than telling everyone I own 5 oil wells and know the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

I'm much more realistic and my shit is believable.

Hope it doesn't offend you, you know.

I'll leave it with you. Keep shitting on a dying vet and sleep well tonight.

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A hero ESCAPES capture. Doesn't GET captured. Smdh. 

you're quoting your hero Donny??..you're both fucking disgusting...any person who spent 1 hour as a POW is 110% more of a man-Patriot then you, me and the guy who got 5 deferments for bone spurs which hasn't slowed his golf game down his whole life...#fakepatriot

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How about men that spend 23 hours a day in solitary confinement for a nothing burger  misdemeanor? Now that's a HERO!!! ;) 

the guy who was found GUILTY of 8 counts???...WFT is wrong with you...Manifort is your new hero??...a  guy like you deserves a hero like Paulie Walnuts...🙄

• Haha 1

About half the stuff posted in this thread is in pretty poor taste imo. 

We have a guy that the majority of his life was spent in service to this country in some capacity that is basically calling in hospice and we have people on here sharing pretty disparaging opinions of him while he's lying pretty much on his death bed. 

Then of course that stirs up a good deal of anger and some angry posts directed toward these others and then a lot of finger pointing and whatever. 

Jesus. 

Get a grip everyone. Grown ass men. Ffs.

• Like 2