Mater Dei 42 v. Bishop Gorman 0 Final

PrepGridiron

Just now, Gator 82 said:

I live in the Las Vegas valley and follow the local football scene and this is a very average looking Bishop team. There are actually 3 teams who could give Gorman a scare. Liberty, Arbor View and Faith Lutheran.

I’d still put my money on BG in one of the local sport books

• Like 1

Just saying the Gaels can’t afford to take a step down when a lot of the better local teams are stepping up their scheduling. Arbor View beat Valley View (Moreno Valley) 60-14 last week and are currently tied 7-7 at Valencia. Liberty was up 7-0 on Saguaro last I looked and Faith Lutheran is down 7-0 to Valor Christian.

5 minutes ago, Gator 82 said:

I live in the Las Vegas valley and follow the local football scene and this is a very average looking Bishop team. There are actually 3 teams who could give Gorman a scare. Liberty, Arbor View and Faith Lutheran.

I'll give you 10 points against any of those opponents and I'll take BG. Name the wager amount

Just now, Gator 82 said:

Just saying the Gaels can’t afford to take a step down when a lot of the better local teams are stepping up their scheduling. Arbor View beat Valley View (Moreno Valley) 60-14 last week and are currently tied 7-7 at Valencia. Liberty was up 7-0 on Saguaro last I looked and Faith Lutheran is down 7-0 to Valor Christian.

14-6 liberty 

• dntn31 changed the title to Mater Dei 42 v. Bishop Gorman 0 Final