Centennial 45 Orange Lutheran 28 Final

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Watching on Prime TIcket HD

Centennial in a dog fight was down.  Just scored up for the 1st time 31-28 1:47 3rd.  

What does this say about Chandler or SoCal Elite. 

Chandler was having a rough time with Queens Creek... Think theyve finally pulled away.

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It says So Cal 3-10 teams are a clear Tier above Az Top teams 

Centennial got a lot of Brotha's on offense and Orange Lutheran doesn't but they got 2 big Vato's on that O line for O.L.😎   The Lancers are driving.  Good game.  OL has passed for 344 yards so far.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler was having a rough time with Queens Creek... Think theyve finally pulled away.

Wow.  I saw that Bingham is still Baby Sealing  HATU (LOL)   They smoked east.   Some blow out big time matchups this week.  Marietta, B.G. and East really never threatened to win and interest was lost for me in those games. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Wow.  I saw that Bingham is still Baby Sealing  HATU (LOL)   They smoked east.   Some blow out big time matchups this week.  Marietta, B.G. and East really never threatened to win and interest was lost for me in those games. 

Marietta was 33-28 with a few mins left...

BG lost 42-0

And East was never closer than 3 scores

Just now, DevilDog said:

I know but admit you never got the feeling they would win that game.  They spent the whole game digging out of a well and never go to the top. 

I did for a while, sounds like you didnt get that vibe bc you stopped watching.... It was 24-21 after being 24-7 not long before... Marietta was rolling and had actually gotten a good D stop, but they let GC slip by for a 62 yard TD run... Made it 31-21.. Then a safety made it 33-21, Marietta recovered an onside punt, yes an onside punt, and scored quickly to make it 33-28... It felt like they had the momentum, but they couldnt stop GC from slashing so much time off the clock. The game ended 40-28 with Marietta inside GCs 6 yard line.

Smelly's notes:

OLu has been hitting Cen10's RBs in the backfield all night.

Cen10's QBs have made some bad throws and have thrown 2 INTs.

OLu's QB hasn't thrown a bad ball all night and has thrown some great ones.

Their star WR looks like a man among boys, but has been more quiet in 2nd half.

Cen10's defense has looked great against the run all night.

• Like 1

2nd down from the 10 and Cent10 sacks qb.  3rd and 10 for O. L.   8 mins left.  Ran slip screen and great tackle in space on 6'2 200 wr.   Only gained 4.  O.L Punt to Mid field.   Cen10 breaks it for 50 yard Punt Return TD.  Cen10 got some wheels.  Kid got great blocking and used patience. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

that kid is very good.they have shut down the run though

Yes they been killing that Running game and OLU was smoking them in the 1st half been outscored 28 - 07 2nd half .  Defense been swarming. They are gouging them now with the passing game. Cen10 inside the 25 and driving 3:50 left.  That Cen10 RB has to be 25 he looks the same from 5 yrs ago.  None over 5'8" but fast and tough.  

OLU should protest and ask for ID.  😎

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I swear Cent10 has some factory to churn out small quick running backs or have that kid been playing for the last 7 years.  He looks the same.  🤣  They don't have their names on their Jersey's who knows.  And of course Cen10 comes out bombing. PI on OLU

Lol no, that's MD who has kids playing more than 4 years.

• Haha 1