Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

OK, Florida different than Georgia or SC - there you need 50% plus one.

Yes, it was changed. It used to be if no candidate received 50% they took the top two and had a run off. (edit) upon further discovery, Florida is a closed State. In Primary Dems can only vote for Dems, Reps for Reps. In these partisan elections (Dems, Reps) the highest vote total moves on. In non-partisan races (example: city elections) the top two move on if no one receives 50%.  Sorry for the confusion.  

12 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He endorsed Ron Desantis in Florida in the GOP primary and race has already been called. He won by 18%. His endorsements are gold.

True.  But DeSantis is not a bad candidate for the establishment, either.

Also, thankfully, Sanity©️®️™️ prevailed in Arizona and both Dr. Kelli “John McCain Died Just to Spite MEEE” Ward and “America’s Sheriff” Joe Arpaio lost in the primary.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

True.  But DeSantis is not a bad candidate for the establishment, either.

Also, thankfully, Sanity©️®️™️ prevailed in Arizona and both Dr. Kelli “John McCain Died Just to Spite MEEE” Ward and “America’s Sheriff” Joe Arpaio lost in the primary.

I was rooting got ward. Never heard any good things about mcsally

29 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Besides being a solid conservative vote, a veteran who served her country, etc.?  

I’m dying to know what you have heard about here that wasn’t any good?

I'm saying I didnt read enough or see enough on Twitter to be like yeah shes good. I know jeff flake supported her so that turned me away from her. I was paying more attention to florida as AZ didnt close until after i went to bed. What's mcsally thoughts on immigration? Apparently mcsally turned down the endorsement from flake. At this point shes the Republican nominee so I'm behind her

According to RcP average mcsally is behind Sinema. 

And if people are that unhappy here in America why dont they leave???? Why are they still here? Maybe they would like Mexico or Venezuela more. 

I saw yesterday colorado a Democrat state has on the ballot the lowering of the voting age to 16. Like they have any clue about anything. These people ig passed will have a say in our government but cant serve in the military cant drive cant drink. Absolutely stupid 

1 hour ago, concha said:

39883796_10160811300205494_3654802850027

how about embarrassed this country like it has never been embarrassed before in it's great history...BUT unemployment is down and Trump gave himself a huge tax break (repealing the Inheritance Tax) so all is good...O.o

..your  "one trick" pony act is getting old...real old...:$

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And if people are that unhappy here in America why dont they leave???? Why are they still here? Maybe they would like Mexico or Venezuela more. 

I saw yesterday colorado a Democrat state has on the ballot the lowering of the voting age to 16. Like they have any clue about anything. These people ig passed will have a say in our government but cant serve in the military cant drive cant drink. Absolutely stupid 

There goes your state's rights argument.  So, you must want the big, bad Federal Government to step in and say no?

I wish all those that were unhappy about Obama would have left while he was President.

Rasmussen has trump approval at negative 10 points.  (must be fake news.)

4 minutes ago, stanscript said:

There goes your state's rights argument.  So, you must want the big, bad Federal Government to step in and say no?

I wish all those that were unhappy about Obama would have left while he was President.

Rasmussen has trump approval at negative 10 points.  (must be fake news.)

Rasmussen has been between tie and -10 for a while....means nothing to me....polls dont mean squat. They cant predict who comes out and who doesnt come out. Again you and DBP66 love polls huh??

I certainly considered leaving when Obama was in office. But grinded it out after crappy policy after crappy policy and got to vote for Trump. 

Last time voting age was lowered it was gone by FDR. So not sure how Colorado is allowed to step in and state what the voting age is. It's also just plain stupid to allow a 16 year old to vote. 18 is the perfect age. You can drive you can fight you can vote.