Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 minutes ago, concha said:

The economy is roaring, people are employed as never before, manufacturing is returning is a way the left thought impossible, we're not getting involved in more wars...

Failed?

Apparently "failure" in your world is the silly level of leftist rage. 

Do you understand how stupid you sound?  Of course not...

did he repeal Obamacare...no

did he get his wall built..no

did Mexico give us money for the wall...no

did he drain the swamp...no...he filled it up

did he pass any infra-structure bills..no

did he make America an international joke...YES

did he get laughed at by the U.N...YES

did the stock market lose all it gained last year in Dec...YES

did Trump get indicted in a federal crime...YES

is Trump and his Charity Foundation-Inauguration Committee and Transition team all under investigation...YES

...add it up and you have a FAILED Presidency...no "rage"...just facts...silly Trumper....:$..and add in the fact that no qualified people want to work for his crazy ass...you looking for a job?...he could use a guy like you!

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

did he repeal Obamacare...no

did he get his wall built..no

did Mexico give us money for the wall...no

did he drain the swamp...no...he filled it up

did he pass any infra-structure bills..no

did he make America an international joke...YES

did he get laughed at by the U.N...YES

did the stock market lose all it gained last year in Dec...YES

did Trump get indicted in a federal crime...YES

is Trump and his Charity Foundation-Inauguration Committee and Transition team all under investigation...YES

...add it up and you have a FAILED Presidency...no "rage"...just facts...silly Trumper....:$..and add in the fact that no qualified people want to work for his crazy ass...you looking for a job?...he could use a guy like you!

The country is doing great and he's the president and it has much to do with his leadership.

You are the kind of guy who looks at Obama as a success for passing BarryCare, despite all the lies that were knowingly told to get it done.

Trump has 6 more years and you folks are squealing about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The country is doing great and he's the president and it has much to do with his leadership.

You are the kind of guy who looks at Obama as a success for passing BarryCare, despite all the lies that were knowingly told to get it done.

The shutdown will last months if not years and everyone should be smiling....dig these heels in and get that money. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

...reality is that the dems won the house running on being pro-Obamacare....

"the country is doing great"?...is total bullshit if you read my prior post of facts...6 more years?...LOL...he's be behind bars by then....:$

leadership??..LOL..the guy who knows more than the generals?...the great deal maker?....the guy whose subordinates have called him nuts and crazy like Rex T...he's leading this country off the cliff if you want to call that "leadership"...O.o

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...reality is that the dems won the house running on being pro-Obamacare....

"the country is doing great"?...is total bullshit if you read my prior post of facts...6 more years?...LOL...he's be behind bars by then....:$

And the Rs gained in the Senate.

So, in the world of your tiny mind,  millions of Americans finding work, manufacturing returning, a booming economy are nothing compared to whether or nor Obamacare was completely repealed or the wall is built?

BTW, your admiration for the UN and your take on what happened in his speech there are absurd.  It is an organization dominated by corrupt shitholes.  I'd say that even you should be smart enough to know that, but everyone knows you simply aren't.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

And the Rs gained in the Senate.

So, in the world of your tiny mind,  millions of Americans finding work, manufacturing returning, a booming economy are nothing compared to whether or nor Obamacare was completely repealed or the wall is built?

BTW, your admiration for the UN and your take on what happened in his speech there are absurd.  It is an organization dominated by corrupt shitholes.  I'd say that even you should be smart enough to know that, but everyone knows you simply aren't.

LOL...so you're going with Donny's lie that he meant to make the U.N. laugh??...how f*in dumb are you?!....don't trust what you see and hear because Donny told you not to?!...how sad.....in fact you said you were "proud" he was laughed at...:$..:$..:$

and you're a one-trick pony...it's all about unemployment figures for you...nothing else matters and it seems to be the only way you try and measure the economy...the stock market??...biggest deficit we've ever had and growing exc...

and you must still think Mexico is paying for your wall??...you're just scared of facts and reality...and it shows...O.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so you're going with Donny's lie that he meant to make the U.N. laugh??...how f*in dumb are you?!....don't trust what you see and hear because Donny told you not to?!...how sad.....in fact you said you were "proud" he was laughed at...:$..:$..:$

and you're a one-trick pony...it's all about unemployment figures for you...nothing else matters and it seems to be the only way you try and measure the economy...the stock market??...biggest deficit we've ever had and growing exc...

and you must still think Mexico is paying for your wall??...you're just scared of facts and reality...and it shows...O.o

I don't care if it was laughing "with" or "at". The UN is an organization comprised of mostly corrupt shitholes. Do you deny this?

It speaks volumes about you that you place more importance on the opinions of other countries than actual American prosperity. Unemployment alone? Try GDP growth. Try wages. Try manufacturing returning... something people on your side said was all but impossible.

The stock market is net up 3,500+ points since he was inaugurated and the recent dip is mainly due to actions by the Fed due to fears of economic overheating.  I question how much you bitched about debt increases under Obama and just so you know, the debt-to-GDP ratio is not growing anymore. In fact, it has declined.

Why do you hate America prospering due to Trump's policies and leadership? You must hate this country.

1 hour ago, concha said:

I don't care if it was laughing "with" or "at". The UN is an organization comprised of mostly corrupt shitholes. Do you deny this?

It speaks volumes about you that you place more importance on the opinions of other countries than actual American prosperity. Unemployment alone? Try GDP growth. Try wages. Try manufacturing returning... something people on your side said was all but impossible.

The stock market is net up 3,500+ points since he was inaugurated and the recent dip is mainly due to actions by the Fed due to fears of economic overheating.  I question how much you bitched about debt increases under Obama and just so you know, the debt-to-GDP ratio is not growing anymore. In fact, it has declined.

Why do you hate America prospering due to Trump's policies and leadership? You must hate this country.

..you don't care Trump was laughed at?...and you call yourself and American?...you must hate this country....😔...

GDP growth?...see what the estimates are for the last quarter 2.4%?...we reached a trillion dollar deficit since Trump took over...we had to have that tax cut for the rich we couldn't afford...

the UN made of shithole countries??...how dumb can you be..are all the world powers also members or not?...you're so blinded by your hate for all things that make sense....🤡

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..you don't care Trump was laughed at?...and you call yourself and American?...you must hate this country....😔...

GDP growth?...see what the estimates are for the last quarter 2.4%?...we reached a trillion dollar deficit since Trump took over...we had to have that tax cut for the rich we couldn't afford...

the UN made of shithole countries??...how dumb can you be..are all the world powers also members or not?...you're so blinded by your hate for all things that make sense....🤡

Try to follow. I know you struggle.

For it to matter to me if the UN laughed at him, I would have to respect the UN. As stated, the UN is comprised of mainly corrupt shithole countries. That's probably why YOU admire the UN and I do not.

As regards GDP growth, estimates can vary wildly and what you quote is on the low side.  Still, even at just 2.4% you are talking about rates higher than the last SIX quarters under Obama. Average growth under Obama was 2%. Nice faceplant, dumbass.

BTW, get Hooked on Phonics. Is the word "mostly" too sophisticated for you to understand?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Try to follow. I know you struggle.

For it to matter to me if the UN laughed at him, I would have to respect the UN. As stated, the UN is comprised of mainly corrupt shithole countries. That's probably why YOU admire the UN and I do not.

As regards GDP growth, estimates can vary wildly and what you quote is on the low side.  Still, even at just 2.4% you are talking about rates higher than the last SIX quarters under Obama. Average growth under Obama was 2%. Nice faceplant, dumbass.

BTW, get Hooked on Phonics. Is the word "mostly" too sophisticated for you to understand?

....You loath the U.N. because shithole countries are part of it?...brilliant way to think!...that makes the institution useless I guess...I'm sure you also feel superior to people who live in those shitholes...just like Donny...who also called them "shitholes"...great minds think a like a guess....🤡...🤡

..LOL..now your happy with 2.4% GDP?...what happened to 4%-5% champ?.....Donny tariffs kicking in?....no comment on the trillion dollar deficit?...or the word deficit is only said when Democrats are in office?.....faceplant?...wft are you talking about?....🤡

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

....You loath the U.N. because shithole countries are part of it?...brilliant way to think!...that makes the institution useless I guess...I'm sure you also feel superior to people who live in those shitholes...just like Donny...who also called them "shitholes"...great minds think a like a guess....🤡...🤡

..LOL..now your happy with 2.4% GDP?...what happened to 4%-5% champ?.....Donny tariffs kicking in?....no comment on the trillion dollar deficit?...or the word deficit is only said when Democrats are in office?.....faceplant?...wft are you talking about?....🤡

I make no judgment about the people.  The countries are generally run by corrupt kleptocrats.  Have you ever been to the developing world? Ever lived in a 3rd world country?  I have. Multiple times and with several years experience. FYI, I married a brown-skinned woman from a poor area of a South American country. And some of my closest friends in the world come from such places. You are just the typical sad arm-chair leftist who parrots bullshit but really has no experience nor knowledge of what you speak.

I don't recall saying I was happy with anything.  That is your tiny mind projecting. I stated that even if it were to be correct it would be better than your guy's (and I bet the actual will be higher).

Do you even understand what the debt-to-gdp ratio is and means?  Of course not.

You are like a message board piñata.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I make no judgment about the people.  The countries are generally run by corrupt kleptocrats.  Have you ever been to the developing world? Ever lived in a 3rd world country?  I have. Multiple times and with several years experience. FYI, I married a brown-skinned woman from a poor area of a South American country. And some of my closest friends in the world come from such places. You are just the typical sad arm-chair leftist who parrots bullshit but really has no experience nor knowledge of what you speak.

I don't recall saying I was happy with anything.  That is your tiny mind projecting. I stated that even if it were to be correct it would be better than your guy's (and I bet the actual will be higher).

Do you even understand what the debt-to-gdp ratio is and means?  Of course not.

You are like a message board piñata.

sorry to burst you bubble but I have been to 3rd world counties and have too much respect for the people who live there to call their countries "shitholes" unlike you.....deficit??...biggest ever??....

pinata?..LOL...and your swinging a pillow champ...no candy for you...😔

27 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

He looks at these countries just as he does the inner cities. 

If they are not like his place of residence, it is a shithole.

You know nothing of how or what I think. You aren't smart enough.

Why do you think these people are trying to get to this country, numbnuts? Because they are wonderful places for most of their people to live?

Stupidity should be painful.