Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

11 hours ago, concha said:

MAGA

Just curious, when was America not great?

Pre Trump I was pretty damned content in my life as were most Americans who have enjoyed the best economy and lifestyle in the history of the world. 

Post WW2 America is the ultimate success in world history yet Trump is trying to tear it all down. 

I get the emotional draw he is to you but damned, put on your thinking cap!

Good to talk to you again. Only reason I am back is to laugh at the GA guys as BC winning was such a long shot. 

My best to you and the family. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Just curious, when was America not great? I'll defer to Mr. Cuomo, the subject matter expert.

Pre Trump I was pretty damned content in my life as were most Americans who have enjoyed the best economy and lifestyle in the history of the world. That's great.

Post WW2 America is the ultimate success in world history yet Trump is trying to tear it all down. Well, there is the part about the rest of the world being devastated by war and having to rebuild. As far as "Trump is trying to tear it all down", there has rarely been a more ridiculous phrase uttered in human history.  Strong GDP growth, manufacturing returning, record low unemployment rates including for minorities, growing incomes, lower taxes, reduced government dependency, improved trade deals... What Trump has been tearing down is the leftist agenda, hence the 25/8/366 attacks and hysterics (which are getting more aggressive and unhinged and violent with every passing day).

I get the emotional draw he is to you but damned, put on your thinking cap!

Good to talk to you again. Only reason I am back is to laugh at the GA guys as BC winning was such a long shot. 

My best to you and the family. And to you and yours.

I'm in Cali right now.  Been here for a week.  Haven't seen any feces, had $80.00 worth of Sushi in Little Tokyo with my Son last night.  Cali is my 2nd home.  People talk about B.S. that they have no 1st hand knowledge of.  I was in North Carolina last month.  Ask me which I would choose to live in.  A boatload of fine ass Cali girls out here.  DD back and thanks Cali for a great week.  See you in 30 days.  

What a Job?  DFW to LA every 30 days.  The only state next to TX worth calling home.  

WTF.  Black Conservative Larry Elder is on my flight back to Phoenix. I keep running into all these famous people

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm in Cali right now.  Been here for a week.  Haven't seen any feces, had $80.00 worth of Sushi in Little Tokyo with my Son last night.  Cali is my 2nd home.  People talk about B.S. that they have no 1st hand knowledge of.  I was in North Carolina last month.  Ask me which I would choose to live in.  A boatload of fine ass Cali girls out here.  DD back and thanks Cali for a great week.  See you in 30 days.  

What a Job?  DFW to LA every 30 days.  The only state next to TX worth calling home.  

WTF.  Black Conservative Larry Elder is on my flight back to Phoenix. I keep running into all these famous people

One wonders how fantastic you'd think California is if your paycheck were subject to Cali taxes and you had a Cali mortgage.

Glad to hear you've managed to stay in human feces free areas.

You should talk to Larry. A smart man who's freed his mind.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, concha said:

One wonders how fantastic you'd think California is if your paycheck were subject to Cali taxes and you had a Cali mortgage.

Glad to hear you've managed to stay in human feces free areas.

You should talk to Larry. A smart man who's freed his mind.

You think he is any more free than I am.  

23 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Larry Elder!   😂 

Unlike Sean Payton I had no interest about any of his thoughts.  The Redskin was like tell him about himself and you know you want a selfie.   

Uh No and hell No. 👎 She got a kick out of me running into him.  What Irony.  These damn people keep showing up whoever I go.  LMAO.  I was praying to the most high don't let this plane crash.  I don't want my Soul to leave this earth with his confused mindset.  I don't want to end up in Plantation Heaven with White Jesus smiling at old Larry and myself.   He would have been estatic I would be horrified.  Now that's funny.

• Haha 1

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/407079-hispanics-flourishing-in-trump-economy

Hispanics flourishing in Trump economy

BY ALFREDO ORTIZ, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 09/18/18 11:00 AM EDT

Last week, the Census Bureau announced new household income numbers, which showed that median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent, adjusted for inflation, last year. That’s more than double the increase seen by all households. More Hispanics moved into the upper-income brackets, and fewer remained in the lower ones...

It took until 2015 for Hispanic household incomes to finally get back to their 2006 levels. For the population as a whole, household incomes remained flat between 2010 and 2014, as President Obama rolled out one job-killing policy after the next.

In addition to rising incomes, there are more job opportunities than ever today for Hispanics. This month, the Labor Department announced that the Hispanic unemployment rate remained at a record low — below 5 percent for the fifth consecutive month. This is less than half the unemployment rate that Hispanics faced as recently as President Obama’s second term. Median weekly earnings for full-time Hispanic employees have grown by 4.3 percent, adjusted for inflation, over the past two years....

• Like 2

Consumer confidence hits 138.4 in September, vs. 132 estimate

• September's index print is near the all-time high of 144.7 reached in 2000, the Conference Board said Tuesday.
  • "These historically high confidence levels should continue to support healthy consumer spending, and should be welcome news for retailers as they begin gearing up for the holiday season," says Lynn Franco, director of economic indicators at the Conference Board.
  • Like 1

'Rip-roaring hot' jobs market sees private payrolls surge by 230,000, highest since February

• Private payrolls rose by 230,000 in September, according to the most recent count by ADP and Moody's Analytics.
  • That was well ahead of expectations for 185,000 and the 168,000 jobs reported in August.
  • Moody's economist Mark Zandi said the current pace suggests an unemployment rate of close to 3 percent in a year.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

'Rip-roaring hot' jobs market sees private payrolls surge by 230,000, highest since February

• Private payrolls rose by 230,000 in September, according to the most recent count by ADP and Moody's Analytics.
  • That was well ahead of expectations for 185,000 and the 168,000 jobs reported in August.
  • Moody's economist Mark Zandi said the current pace suggests an unemployment rate of close to 3 percent in a year.

Wow .....very impressive numbers 

US weekly jobless claims drop to a near 49-year low

• The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.
  • The data pointed to sustained labor market strength, which should continue to underpin economic growth.
  • Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 8,000 to a seasonally adjusted 207,000 for the week ended Sept. 29, the Labor Department said on Thursday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/04/us-weekly-jobless-claims-sept-29-2018.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

US weekly jobless claims drop to a near 49-year low

• The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits fell to a near 49-year low last week.
  • The data pointed to sustained labor market strength, which should continue to underpin economic growth.
  • Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 8,000 to a seasonally adjusted 207,000 for the week ended Sept. 29, the Labor Department said on Thursday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/04/us-weekly-jobless-claims-sept-29-2018.html

C’mon, conch. We don’t need to talk about things that are making America great and economically strong again 🙄

Now that the left is in the middle of a collective face plant, I’m sure that the Russians will reappear in the very near future.

Just now, Blueliner said:

C’mon, conch. We don’t need to talk about things that are making America great and economically strong again 🙄

Now that the left is in the middle of a collective face plant, I’m sure that the Russians will reappear in the very near future.

Didnt you hear today from the DOJ. They indicted 7 Russians apparently. Cant do anything to them.