Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

About time! 

The 5 people being executed are child killers

Could child abuse felons be next? Could Epstein be sentenced to death??

Trump in 2012

Got to do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Remember FBI dropped off subpoenas at LA power and Water

Heres an article entitled 1000 water systems face a crisis in California

http://archive.is/eNzNf

What this article fails to mention is that California gets it's majority of water from the Colorado. Last I read was that there was some concern that the Colorado isn't able to supply the entire South Western population. You will see more of this in the future as California starts to fail in supply and demand. The good side of it is that the Richest State in America should be able to pay it way out of trouble and support the immigrants too.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 12:49 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

What this article fails to mention is that California gets it's majority of water from the Colorado. Last I read was that there was some concern that the Colorado isn't able to supply the entire South Western population. You will see more of this in the future as California starts to fail in supply and demand. The good side of it is that the Richest State in America should be able to pay it way out of trouble and support the immigrants too.

You'll be OK...

you have got the Pacific Ocean and the Technology....

Same stuff they use in the Mid-east...

Might cost you a bit more in the future though....and there is always those growing pains 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I hope the whole state of Cali implode onitself

From our POTUS

The WTO is BROKEN when the world’s RICHEST countries claim to be developing countries to avoid WTO rules and get special treatment. NO more!!! Today I directed the U.S. Trade Representative to take action so that countries stop CHEATING the system at the expense of the USA

• Like 1

West Virginia is going great under Trump

The governor went on to say, “In West Virginia, when I walked in the door we were dead last. And now just think, can you imagine in West Virginia we were first in construction jobs, second in revenue, first in personal income growth, first now in GDP. 

• Like 2

On 7/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, HSFBfan said:

The federal executions barr ordered are to happen in december 2019 and january 2020. 

Looks like someone is playing hardball...

Treason is a capitol offense ...no?

Investigations into treason are ongoing currently are they not?

if one side is threatening murder, the other seems to offer legalized murder as a means to keep up...

...or put pressure on...

Makes me glad I never had to play these political games....does not seem worth the lifestyle...now does it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Looks like someone is playing hardball...

Treason is a capitol offense ...no?

Investigations into treason are ongoing currently are they not?

if one side is threatening murder, the other seems to offer legalized murder as a means to keep up...

...or put pressure on...

Makes me glad I never had to play these political games....does not seem worth the lifestyle...now does it.

Yes treason is a capital offense. The punishment for treason is death. 

HRC told people to cover up a pedophile ring in 2013

Lauren book is now looking into why Epstein had such light sentence the first time he was convicted and is looking into the sheriff's office and is now being threatened. Lauren book is a democrat. They are threatening their own. 

So many coverups

The men being executed tortured raped and killed children

Qanon said last night that Nunes was going to get a secret package from Barr

I just saw this

Trump says he has granted Attorney General William Barr the ability to share classified intelligence documents pertaining to the Russia investigation with Devin Nunes

NUNES HAS EVERYTHING

President Trump has given Attorney General William Barr permission to share classified information about the Russia investigation with Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking Republican House Intelligence Committee member who has called for Justice Department and FBI officials to be jailed over the probe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-admits-allowed-rep-devin-171328636.html

@I AM IRONMAN

@Cat_Scratch

@GardenStateBaller

@Blueliner

@Drummer61

• Thanks 3