Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The tide has finally turned. The lying media is being exposed. The onion is being peeled back to the point of moderates are getting a glimpse of what's been going on. The Mueller debacle put it all out there for all to see.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The tide has finally turned. The lying media is being exposed. The onion is being peeled back to the point of moderates are getting a glimpse of what's been going on. The Mueller debacle put it all out there for all to see.

CNN has been destroyed. 

Trump in an interview just said let's investigate everything obama and HRC did. 

• Like 1

I follow electionbettingodds.com pretty frequently. I havent seen any candidate hit 50% of winning the 2020 election yet

I just looked Trump is at 49.8% tonight. He should hit the 50% mark next week

To put it in perspective the next candidate is harris at 12.7% 

• Like 1

Trump just called out Loud Mouth Cummings

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!

so in less than 24 hours trump has called for the investigation of obama and Cummings 

Remember the warrants served at the LA Power and Water

Check out this article from the LA Times

Despite its status as the world’s fifth largest economy, California has struggled to provide the basic service of clean tap water to more than 1 million of its residents.

Under the Trump Administration, African American unemployment is the lowest (best) in the history of the United States. No President has come close to doing this before! I also created successful Opportunity Zones. Waiting for Nancy and Elijah to say, “Thank you, Mr. President!”

On 7/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, HSFBfan said:

Remember the warrants served at the LA Power and Water

Check out this article from the LA Times

Despite its status as the world’s fifth largest economy, California has struggled to provide the basic service of clean tap water to more than 1 million of its residents.

Most of Southern CA is after all desert or near desert in terms of climate.  Rapid growth in many areas outstrips the ability of the existing infrastructure for more than just water.  Still, CA legislators at state and local levels look at people as their greatest resource (the more people the more tax revenue).  The “planned community” approach hasn’t really worked that well.  Most communities now have populations that well exceed what their planning charters described not too long ago.  

The fresh water challenge here is real and expanding the user base doesn’t help.   If there was any place in the US for which large scale desalinization made sense, it would be here in CA but evidently the economics just don’t add up.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Most of Southern CA is after all desert or near desert in terms of climate.  Rapid growth in many areas outstrips the ability of the existing infrastructure for more than just water.  Still, CA legislators at state and local levels look at people as their greatest resource (the more people the more tax revenue).  The “planned community” approach hasn’t really worked that well.  Most communities now have populations that well exceed what their planning charters described not too long ago.  

The fresh water challenge here is real and expanding the user base doesn’t help.   If there was any place in the US for which large scale desalinization made sense, it would be here in CA but evidently the economics just don’t add up.  

I wanna know what those warrants are about. I wanna know the end all of the fbi investigating LA Power and Water 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I wanna know what those warrants are about. I wanna know the end all of the fbi investigating LA Power and Water 

I haven’t dug too much into that mess, but when at the pinnacle of the drought, an LAPW exec was shown to be using an incredible amount of water to irrigate his estate, well.....

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

I haven’t dug too much into that mess, but when at the pinnacle of the drought, an LAPW exec was shown to be using an incredible amount of water to irrigate his estate, well.....

Gotcha

A union leader here in NY was just arrested for bribery. 

So much corruption.