Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, concha said:

It's appalling.

Trump confronts anyone "of color" and it's instant racism.  Whether the criticism is true or defensible is irrelevant to them.

There are significant parts of Baltimore that are hellholes. It has been run and represented by people with a "D" next to their names for eons.  Do CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the leftist alphabet soup media ask questions about why Baltimore is like this when the economy is strong and billions of federal dollars (let alone state and local) flow into Baltimore's city coffers every year? Of course not.

Who gives a shit about the people living in these areas and probable corruption, malfeasance and graft in Baltimore when Orange Man Bad?

Sadly. There's STILL only a few people asking these questions. And there are still only a precious few that are getting accurate information. As you said, the alphabet soup news  left wing propaganda machines aren't telling the real and un-spun version of what's going on there. They purposefully mislead the public. I can't believe that the media of the United States of America has come to this. I am so done with democraps. I don't usually wish hateful shit on people, but I want some of these shiesters OUT and DOWN. 😡

10 minutes ago, concha said:

It's appalling.

Trump confronts anyone "of color" and it's instant racism.  Whether the criticism is true or defensible is irrelevant to them.

There are significant parts of Baltimore that are hellholes. It has been run and represented by people with a "D" next to their names for eons.  Do CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the leftist alphabet soup media ask questions about why Baltimore is like this when the economy is strong and billions of federal dollars (let alone state and local) flow into Baltimore's city coffers every year? Of course not.

Who gives a shit about the people living in these areas and probable corruption, malfeasance and graft in Baltimore when Orange Man Bad?

and how does he "confront" people he dislikes....by sending nasty-childish tweets about the person??...and that's acceptable for you clowns who worship him??....that's the way a President should act?!...maybe he should try an act Presidential for a day and see the response he gets...instead he'd rather appease his racist worshipers and throw them some red-meat to assure their votes....and that would be you and the clown posse who make excuses ^ for him on a daily basis...:$

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey conch...an off the subject question...but...do you think Trumpy The Clown and Boris The Johnson...are somehow related?

Rufus>>

Hmmmmm....

No.

I think they are the leaders of two of the strongest nations on earth and will be so for several years to come.

I also think that you will continue your sniping and I will smile (as I am now) knowing that despite your denial, it annoys the shit out of you.

Don't you ever change, Rufus. Nothing but luv for ya.

👍

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Sadly. There's STILL only a few people asking these questions. And there are still only a precious few that are getting accurate information. As you said, the alphabet soup news  left wing propaganda machines aren't telling the real and un-spun version of what's going on there. They purposefully mislead the public. I can't believe that the media of the United States of America has come to this. I am so done with democraps. I don't usually wish hateful shit on people, but I want some of these shiesters OUT and DOWN. 😡

because the republican party is so good to black population of the United States??...are you sure you're black??....O.o

2 hours ago, concha said:

‘President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants,’ Lynne Patton, a regional administrator with the Department of Housing and Urban Development

7V7PWG22bqBuhegs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Of the 1.6 Billion (I'm reading now it was 1.8 Billion), 467M went education (assuming that all that money went there...apparently it's not working), 24M to "family" (whatever that is...E. Cummings processing "fee"?), 16M infrastructure (that's it?), 15M to transportation(wait-what?), 11.9M to housing(what?), 3.1M to job training (what?!!!!!!). 

Here's the kicker. The next biggest single price tag after education spending was...wait for it....the environment at a cool 210M . Are you frickin' kidding me?!  FAIL!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

On the bright side, Trump is playing these fools like a fiddle.

The Moronic Four are now firmly front and center as the face and real leaders of the Dems. And now the Dems are trying to defend another colossal indefensible...  the hellhole state of a major and traditionally blue city in a blue state that is ranked amongst 10 least livable cities in the country, is the #23 most dangerous city in the world and one of the 10 most rat-infested in America.

"Vote Dem"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

because the republican party is so good to black population of the United States??...are you sure you're black??....O.o

No question. I am a proud, enlightened, educated, and accountable black man (that came from nothing). I'm even good at hockey. Thanks for asking. Republicans are not the evil narrative that the MSM and democraps have been pushing for since forever. Being able to think critically, I have come to that conclusion through experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey conch...an off the subject question...but...do you think Trumpy The Clown and Boris The Johnson...are somehow related?

Rufus>>

maybe...but it looks more like ole Boris came from Gary Busey's family?

See the source image

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No question. I am a proud, enlightened, educated, and accountable black man (that came from nothing). I'm even good at hockey. Thanks for asking. Republicans are not the evil narrative that the MSM and democraps have been pushing for since forever. Being able to think critically, I have come to that conclusion through experience.

you may be all that ^^^ but "enlightened"??...not really...;)

5 minutes ago, concha said:

On the bright side, Trump is playing these fools like a fiddle.

The Moronic Four are now firmly front and center as the face and real leaders of the Dems. And now the Dems are trying to defend another colossal indefensible...  the hellhole state of a major and traditionally blue city in a blue state that is ranked amongst 10 least livable cities in the country, is the #23 most dangerous city in the world and one of the 10 most rat-infested in America.

"Vote Dem"

Trump is the master assassin scoring fresh libtard kills daily. I used to think "poor Trump". Not anymore. He enjoys this shit🤣. Dude's a rock star. JUST what DC needed. 😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is the master assassin scoring fresh libtard kills daily. I used to think "poor Trump". Not anymore. He enjoys this shit🤣. Dude's a rock star. JUST what DC needed. 😎

he enjoys dividing the country....and he has you clowns cheering him on!...how f*in SAD....and gullible you are...:$

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Hmmmmm....

No.

I think they are the leaders of two of the strongest nations on earth and will be so for several years to come.

I also think that you will continue your sniping and I will smile (as I am now) knowing that despite your denial, it annoys the shit out of you.

Don't you ever change, Rufus. Nothing but luv for ya.

👍

Change is for pussies.

But back to the subject....I think the two ARE related.  Both are dumber than a box of rocks...they favor...and both are heading their prospective countries down the primrose.

Save Obi Wan Kenobi...you're our only hope.

Rufus>>

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he enjoys dividing the country....and he has you clowns cheering him on!...how f*in SAD....and gullible you are...:$

The lunatic left are the ones dividing the country. It started with Obama and continuing with the 24/7 365 wetting sessions under President Trump. Trump is not a racist. Get over yourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, concha said:

Of course you do.

You are a liberal and therefore not very bright.  But you make up for it by being adorable.

You don't hafta be bright to be right.  Besides...I never said I was anything but an uneducated turpentine mogul with limited communication and reading skills.  But I can cipher....

Rufus>>

• Like 1