Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The lunatic left are the ones dividing the country. It started with Obama and continuing with the 24/7 365 wetting sessions under President Trump. Trump is not a racist. Get over yourselves. 

LOL...the left is dividing the country??...and not Trump with his silly daily tweets??...and I'm gullible??...and he loves blacks too huh??..LOL...O.o

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...the left is dividing the country??...and not Trump with his silly daily tweets??...and I'm gullible??...LOL...O.o

Maybe....but it takes two to fight...

giphy.gif

Soooooooooooo…..

The only real difference appears to be....

"what" you believe you are "fighting for".....

Maybe you could address that just once?

Somehow that appears lacking in your every 🤡 post....

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Maybe....but it takes two to fight...

giphy.gif

Soooooooooooo…..

Maybe you could address that just once?

Somehow that appears lacking in your every 🤡 post....

it takes two to fight???....why do we need to fight everyday is the question?...one nation, one people???....insert silly gif.....:$

and leaders aren't suppose to start fights...they should be too busy leading the nation....O.o...but we know Donny is too busy watching Fox news 24-7....:(

You guys going back and forth blaming etc etc on a divided country

This country has always been divided except for the few ocasssions

9/12/01

End of ww2

We seemed to be United then

But for 99.9% of the time we will and always will be divided. People are not the same. We will never be the same. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You guys going back and forth blaming etc etc on a divided country

This country has always been divided except for the few ocasssions

9/12/01

End of ww2

We seemed to be United then

But for 99.9% of the time we will and always will be divided. People are not the same. We will never be the same. 

DBP is too stupid to realize that he follows the party of identity politics.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it takes two to fight???....why do we need to fight everyday is the question?...one nation, one people???....insert silly gif.....:$

not sure....

How come when I wake up every morning, there is a full blown media attack on the POTUS "personality", with the implication that "personality = character" ???

I know you fell for it.....and truly believe it...

So feel free to explain it....

and BTW Chanting "orange man bad" 100 times, does nothing to support you here.....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

not sure....

How come when I wake up every morning, there is a full blown media attack on the POTUS "personality", with the implication that "personality = character" ???

I know you fell for it.....and truly believe it...

So feel free to explain it....

and BTW Chanting "orange man bad" 100 times, does nothing to support you here.....

full blown media attack huh!!..LOL...don't be silly Ronnie...it's usually the media responding to a bomb Trump decided to throw at 5:00 a.m. when he was taking a dump...:$

playing the "blame the MSM" game today??...O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

full blown media attack huh!!..LOL...don't be silly Ronnie...it usually the media responding to a bomb Trump decided to throw at 5:00 a.m. when he was taking a dump...:$

playing the blame the MSM today??...O.o

Always trying to project twisted pretzels....loser move ….I obviously blame BOTH sides....as just stated above.

SEE how constant false attacks on character work?....They leave your posts worth absolutely NOTHING...🤡

I'll just say this...."Personality is only what you appear to be, while character is what you are"...and they are always different.

Try speaking to any real 'point'......and maybe you can develop some of either one...

just helping you out a little. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Always trying to project twisted pretzels....loser move ….I obviously blame BOTH sides....as just stated above.

SEE how constant false attacks on character work?....They leave your posts worth absolutely NOTHING...🤡

I'll just say this...."Personality is only what you appear to be, while character is what you are"...and they are always different.

Try speaking to any real 'point'......and maybe you can develop some of either one...

LOL...sure Ronnie!....full blown attack huh??....help from you??....:$

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

"as just stated above."??...I missed you blaming Trump??....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

"as just stated above."??...I missed you blaming Trump??....

2 hours ago, Troll said:

….I obviously blame BOTH sides....as just stated above.

Here you go....clownboi 🤡

2 hours ago, Troll said:

it takes two to fight...

giphy.gif

Soooooooooooo…..

mind blowing huh.....?????

giphy.gif

you probably think everyone who doesn't chant 'orange man bad' with you, loves every single tweet, and the warm personality LOLOL

Clue: they just see priorities as different...

Yet you refuse to state your priorities....and only blister finger your babble....Is that why you always p'own YOURSELF???🤡

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Of the 1.6 Billion (I'm reading now it was 1.8 Billion), 467M went education (assuming that all that money went there...apparently it's not working), 24M to "family" (whatever that is...E. Cummings processing "fee"?), 16M infrastructure (that's it?), 15M to transportation(wait-what?), 11.9M to housing(what?), 3.1M to job training (what?!!!!!!). 

Here's the kicker. The next biggest single price tag after education spending was...wait for it....the environment at a cool 210M . Are you frickin' kidding me?!  FAIL!!!!!

$1.6 Bil makes more sense than $16 Bil for one district.  Of course, they would waste $16 Bil too

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The DCCC leader who was killing the NRCC in fundraising .... smart

She was white. The DCCC doesnt approve of white people. 

Idk if she was beating the NRCC in fundraising. The Republicans have significantly more more than the Democrats going forward 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Here you go....clownboi 🤡

mind blowing huh.....?????

giphy.gif

you probably think everyone who doesn't chant 'orange man bad' with you, loves every single tweet, and the warm personality LOLOL

Clue: they just see priorities as different...

Yet you refuse to state your priorities....and only blister finger your babble....Is that why you always p'own YOURSELF???🤡

I'd say a propriety now is that we unite as a country (as Russia is getting ready to attack our next election)....and who is responsible for that? The MSM or the guy throwing hateful tweets around 24/7?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'd say a propriety now is that we unite as a country....and who is responsible for that? The MSM or the guy throwing hateful tweets around 24/7?

First off......

giphy.gif

CELEBRATION TIME!!! 🤣

As in we agree...

Uniting as a Country (would even say not 'just' a country as well) should always be a "PRIORITY"

BTW: did speelchecky getcha thar?  🤣 ….hoping it's not those 'blisters' or a keyboard malfunction from all the bangin' ...

Second off..

BOTH SIDES are responsible !!!!!  DUH 🤡 DUH

giphy.gif

Still not seeing how that one works yet?!?!

just F'n REMARKABLE !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1