Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

First off......

giphy.gif

CELEBRATION TIME!!! 🤣

As in we agree...

Uniting as a Country (would even say not 'just' a country as well) should always be a "PRIORITY"

BTW: did speelchecky getcha thar?  🤣 ….hoping it's not those 'blisters' or a keyboard malfunction from all the bangin' ...

Second off..

BOTH SIDES are responsible !!!!!  DUH 🤡 DUH

giphy.gif

Still not seeing how that one works yet?!?!

just F'n REMARKABLE !!!

despite the silly gif's and the pizza party BOTH sides aren't responsible....wrong answer...it's the President's JOB to set the tone of discourse in our country...not the media's job...their job is to report objectively...not set the tone in America...

the "blame the MSM game" is played/worn out....O.o

Just now, DBP66 said:

despite the silly gif's and the pizza party BOTH sides aren't responsible....wrong answer...it's the President's JOB to set the tone of discourse in our country...not the media's job...their job is to report objectively...not set the tone in America...

the "blame the MSM game" is played/worn out

Sorry but the "media" has an obligation to act appropriately, if they want to do business in this country as well...

and attacks have been just as viscous from both sides...

BTW: Apparently... choosing sides and only blaming one, goes against your own stated Propriety  …...er, priority (lol)

PS: That's why I made you STATE YOUR PRIORITY...

..to show you how you only P'OWN your own self....

with your own posts and actions...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Sorry but the "media" has an obligation to act appropriately, if they want to do business in this country as well...

and attacks have been just as viscous from both sides...

BTW: Apparently... choosing sides and only blaming one, goes against your own stated Propriety  …...er, priority (lol)

PS: That's why I made you STATE YOUR PRIORITY...

..to show you how you only P'OWN your own self....

with your own posts and actions...

giphy.gif

I agree...appropriately is correct...so when Donny has his pep rallies and he points to the media and says "look at them...they are the enemy" how are they suppose to react to that?...he picks fights with them...what are they to do?..."the buck stops here"??...maybe he should try and act like a President once in a while and see how the media reacts??

19 hours ago, DBP66 said:

wow??...you're an expert at "blame the MSM"....you know "the enemy of the people"...right??..:$

I do blame them....along other leftist i America-haters. You guys have a pretty solid racket going. Thankfully, Trump still bitch slaps them back in their place. Wait...is that racist?  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I agree...appropriately is correct...so when Donny has his pep rallies and he points to the media and says "look at them...they are the enemy" how are they suppose to react to that?...he picks fights with them...what are they to do?..."the buck stops here"??...maybe he should try and act like a President once in a while and see how the media reacts??

Maybe the media, and the rest of the leftist shitbags, should stop attacking the Prez for 5 minutes. See how that works? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

No question. I am a proud, enlightened, educated, and accountable black man (that came from nothing). I'm even good at hockey. Thanks for asking. Republicans are not the evil narrative that the MSM and democraps have been pushing for since forever. Being able to think critically, I have come to that conclusion through experience.

Good post. Pretty sure we all know you are a very good thinker. There is hope for the future, be one of the leaders.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

IF IT WASNT FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BLACKS WOULD STILL BE SLAVES!!!!!

Probably not today... but I get your point.

Did you know that the Irish were bought and sold before the Africans. However, the africans were harder workers and valued at 4 times the of the Irish and that was why the slave trade went viral in Africa. I've just started my research into slavery, and I know it has gone on since tribal warfare and capture.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Probably not today... but I get your point.

Did you know that the Irish were bought and sold before the Africans. However, the africans were harder workers and valued at 4 times the of the Irish and that was why the slave trade went viral in Africa. I've just started my research into slavery, and I know it has gone on since tribal warfare and capture.

Yes the irish were slaves. The English treated my people like absolute shit. Yeah apparently the Irish were crappy workers but were great fighters. Just go look up the fighting 69. 

DNC LOSES IN COURT

DNC Suit Against Russia, WikiLeaks, Trump Campaign Dismissed

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-30/dnc-suit-against-russia-wikileaks-and-trump-campaign-dismissed

President Donald Trump scored a win Tuesday when a federal judge in New York dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee against Russia, WikiLeaks and the Trump campaign claiming they conspired to hack its emails before the 2016 election.

The DNC said the defendants violated U.S. racketeering, computer fraud and other laws in a “brazen attack on American democracy.”

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

This guy really needs to be found ALIVE... but I would guess he will be found dead, by suiside. Another victim of the Clinton Cartel. It's starting to look like the CC and the FBI go deeper than just a political marriage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

For those that can't unlock or are afraid of cyber hacking, I have typed Trumps words Verbatim... Trump's words; Not sure if it was a public speech, address, or private meeting, but these are his words.

African American's have Strengthened, Built, Inspired, Uplifted, Protected, Defended, and Sustained our Nation from it's very earliest days...

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

^^^^^Yep. He hates blacks. 🙄

These are not the words of someone trying to divide a Nation.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

This guy really needs to be found ALIVE... but I would guess he will be found dead, by suiside. Another victim of the Clinton Cartel. It's starting to look like the CC and the FBI go deeper than just a political marriage.

I believe the FBi already has multiple statements from him. Also george papadopoulos will absolutely bring him up when he testifies in front of the senate 

This is from a The Hill article

The origins of the politicized investigation centers on a shadowy character named Joseph Mifsud who entrapped an unwitting George Papadopoulos during the 2016 campaign. When the FBI caught up with Mifsud and interrogated him, Mifsud lied three times. That much was contained in the Mueller report, even though Mueller didn't seem to know anything about Mifsud in his testimony before the Judiciary Committee.

The Mueller team chose not to indict Mifsud, though they pursued Trump associates for memory failures and contradictions. Mifsud directly lied to the investigators with impunity. His actions were the catalyst to the entire investigation misadventure. Similar to the bogus Steele dossier, demonstrably and flagrantly false in every aspect, the FBI relied on Mifsud to initiate an investigation into Carter Page, which proved to be an even bigger dud then the Democrats' reliance on Robert Mueller's public testimon

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

For those that can't unlock or are afraid of cyber hacking, I have typed Trumps words Verbatim... Trump's words; Not sure if it was a public speech, address, or private meeting, but these are his words.

African American's have Strengthened, Built, Inspired, Uplifted, Protected, Defended, and Sustained our Nation from it's very earliest days...

These are not the words of someone trying to divide a Nation.

Exactly. You'll never hear this part of the speech on CNN/MSM. They'll just edit it somehow to make it sound "racist"....or just not play it at all.