Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Not everyone shares this view of Trump.  It's not just Democrats who think he is not a good leader and President.  

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2018/10/01/americas-international-image-continues-to-suffer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davekeating/2019/09/12/only-4-of-europeans-trust-donald-trump/#456972276a5f

https://qz.com/1705388/europeans-dont-trust-the-us-or-trump-poll-says/

Here is a quick chart from one of the articles.  It only list a couple of countries but in the articles they list many.

ConfidenceinTrump.png.d77b29335792e1cf62ed7cbfefb7e9f8.png

Hope all is well brother.  Damn that Open game was great.  I thought they played really really well and loved how they opened the playbook.  It looked like they have been running it all year.  Next year looks very bright and should win state.  IMHO.

Many ways to read that chart....

Why do you TOTALLY annihilate Big O  in a 'competitive'  world...

...by showing how 'opponents' (regardless of whether you call them 'allies' or not) broke scale...

...just for him 🤔  

BTW: Saw something you might like with regard to conspiracy 'chemtrails'....

Here's an Official US Gov quote by Big O's ClA Director

Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.

An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels. The process is also relatively inexpensive—the National Research Council estimates that a fully deployed SAI program would cost about $10 billion yearly. 

As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.

I could go on, and on, and on, but rather than talk about the things that I find fascinating, let me stop here so that Judy and I can have a conversation and then I can take some of your questions. Again, thank you for inviting me back to the Council and thank you for your continued interest in our country’s foreign relations and national security.

Jun 29, 2016

Now before you go running off at the mouth trying to accuse me of getting off on some tangent (or conspiracy theory 🤣)....I'll give you the link...see if you can make out the connection....

Hint: it's from Brennan Speaks at the Council on Foreign Relations

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Not everyone shares this view of Trump.  It's not just Democrats who think he is not a good leader and President.  

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2018/10/01/americas-international-image-continues-to-suffer/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davekeating/2019/09/12/only-4-of-europeans-trust-donald-trump/#456972276a5f

Here is a quick chart from one of the articles.  It only list a couple of countries but in the articles they list many.

Hope all is well brother.  Damn that Open game was great.  I thought they played really really well and loved how they opened the playbook.  It looked like they have been running it all year.  Next year looks very bright and should win state.  IMHO.

Looks about right.  Especially with President Obama at the top and *trump not so much. 

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

So now were supposed to care what Europeans think??

We kicked the ass of multiple european nations including one for our independence

Europe is voting for their own trump like leaders 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

says the"King of all Clowns"....Ronnie!!..🤡 what conspiracy are you pushing today??...🙄

Well good morning  … 😁

You are in LUCK....

I posted the 'latest news cycle' news for you here.... almost two months ago.....So I'm sure you had time to figure it all out....

👀 see if you can figure out that you are in the wrong thread....

We were talking about you in the other one 😉

Do I REALLY have to mark it with a @DBP66 for your numb nuts ?   😝

Just look for Spock.....he's got 🤡 questions.... 

and try not to 🏃‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Well good morning  … 😁

You are in LUCK....

I posted the 'latest news cycle' news for you here.... almost two months ago.....So I'm sure you had time to figure it all out....

and try not to 🏃‍♂️

Right on cue. “Conspiracy theories” and emojis. Chance of dumbshitedness -100%. Dude is an absolute goofball. The left deserves him...and visa versa. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2019 at 3:02 PM, Troll said:

Many ways to read that chart....

Why do you TOTALLY annihilate Big O  in a 'competitive'  world...

...by showing how 'opponents' (regardless of whether you call them 'allies' or not) broke scale...

...just for him 🤔  

The countries listed are not just our allies, however, our allies are very important and how they view us and deal with us is extremely important.  This wasn't a shot at Trump necessarily but was meant to show that not everybody thinks Trump is so great and I think that Trump supporters do not appreciate that fact.  All they seem to see and hear is that the Democrats hate this country and everybody loves Trump except them.  That is just not true.  

There are many charts in those articles and I debated on whether to show any as I felt it might infer a single data point I was trying to point to and it is much more than that.

BTW: Saw something you might like with regard to conspiracy 'chemtrails'....

Here's an Official US Gov quote by Big O's ClA Director

Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.

An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels. The process is also relatively inexpensive—the National Research Council estimates that a fully deployed SAI program would cost about $10 billion yearly. 

As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.

I could go on, and on, and on, but rather than talk about the things that I find fascinating, let me stop here so that Judy and I can have a conversation and then I can take some of your questions. Again, thank you for inviting me back to the Council and thank you for your continued interest in our country’s foreign relations and national security.

Jun 29, 2016

Now before you go running off at the mouth trying to accuse me of getting off on some tangent (or conspiracy theory 🤣)....I'll give you the link...see if you can make out the connection....

Hint: it's from Brennan Speaks at the Council on Foreign Relations

I do not think geoengineering is a conspiracy at all.  I do not think it is a solution that we can count on to combat the heating of the planet and as yet I do not have confidence that it will be a benefit considering all the possible negative results that might occur.  It may turn out to be a tool in our tool bag though and I can't write it off as a bad idea without more information.  

Bottom line for me is that there is no way around curbing and eventually eliminating our carbon footprint.  Stop land clearing, fully support clean energy, energy conservation, go 100% research on carbon capture, etc.  And for the love of God, stop reversing these regulations on pollution that Trump is hell bent on doing.  Even Trump supporters I would think can agree on that at least.  I mean, who does not like clean air and water?  Or higher MPG for our cars?  

Never has a complex problem like climate change required a single solution but rather a lot of solutions that need the cooperation from many in order to have effective change occur.  Also, if we think that saving money or rather not spending money on this will save us money down the road we are stupid and deserve what we get.  The cost of not doing anything will be to our collective peril.  There will be mass migration as people move to areas that are better suited and we both see how well immigrants are received around the world.  The resources will continue to be harder to secure, at least for the poorest among us as they will be the first to deal with the consequences.  

When our intelligence communities and our military establishment say that climate change is a pressing concern for the US and the world they have my attention because they do not make such declarations on a whim.  And of course all the 97% of world scientist is convincing as well.  The less convincing group is Republicans/Trump supporters who seem to JUST NOT WANT climate change to be real and that is the extent of their argument.  

So you avoided the conspiracy tag today.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, HSFBfan said:

So now were supposed to care what Europeans think??

We kicked the ass of multiple european nations including one for our independence

Europe is voting for their own trump like leaders 

Yes we should care.  I know you care about nothing and no one but you are the exception and not the rule.  Thankfully.

If you actually read any of the articles you would know that European countries were not the only ones listed.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I do not think geoengineering is a conspiracy at all.  I do not think it is a solution that we can count on to combat the heating of the planet and as yet I do not have confidence that it will be a benefit considering all the possible negative results that might occur.  It may turn out to be a tool in our tool bag though and I can't write it off as a bad idea without more information.  

Bottom line for me is that there is no way around curbing and eventually eliminating our carbon footprint.  Stop land clearing, fully support clean energy, energy conservation, go 100% research on carbon capture, etc.  And for the love of God, stop reversing these regulations on pollution that Trump is hell bent on doing.  Even Trump supporters I would think can agree on that at least.  I mean, who does not like clean air and water?  Or higher MPG for our cars?  

Never has a complex problem like climate change required a single solution but rather a lot of solutions that need the cooperation from many in order to have effective change occur.  Also, if we think that saving money or rather not spending money on this will save us money down the road we are stupid and deserve what we get.  The cost of not doing anything will be to our collective peril.  There will be mass migration as people move to areas that are better suited and we both see how well immigrants are received around the world.  The resources will continue to be harder to secure, at least for the poorest among us as they will be the first to deal with the consequences.  

When our intelligence communities and our military establishment say that climate change is a pressing concern for the US and the world they have my attention because they do not make such declarations on a whim.  And of course all the 97% of world scientist is convincing as well.  The less convincing group is Republicans/Trump supporters who seem to JUST NOT WANT climate change to be real and that is the extent of their argument.  

So you avoided the conspiracy tag today.  :D

You have made a dozen points here...

and your points are very valid.....except the political ones LOL.

Probably the biggest challenge facing the issue is that it gets politicized...🤔

I mean who does that?

Those people are the worst who do that...wouldn't you agree?

No worries...the writing is on the wall and the tide has turned...

and even NASA is on board ….in 2-3 years all the preppers will be buying blankets instead of sunscreen.

and you can save this prediction post if you like.

😁 

PS. I can actually agree with some of your non-political points.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Troll said:

Well good morning  … 😁

You are in LUCK....

and try not to 🏃‍♂️

and you can keep talking about me Ronnie...not going down Goofy Lane with you...🤡