Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I think it is a little late to play traffic cop man. But hey you have the hammer. It would be nice to see the hammer swing both ways.

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

That would indeed be cool. 

Unfortunately, Hawg is incapable of doing that...his biases pretty much dominate his moderation. They have since Day 1. 

Been on my share in internetz forums over the years, and have yet to come across a more inept moderator. 

Sounds like you both think sharing someone's personal information is no worse than a stranger on the internet being a meany. A meany has been put in timeout in the past, and you two feel it is "bias" that a moderator suggests anyone else cool their jets in using questionable tactics to come after the meany. Get real.

I tried to tell Columbia Fan about that doxxing stuff. Lol. It’s not cool even if you are trying to use it to take shots at people you don’t like. 

A while back I had my personal info linked to a social media account, and I can’t remember how it came up but HorseFly told me that he can do a simple search with that info and find a ton of shit about me. I quickly changed it. 

You don’t know how unhinged people on the internet can get. You might be clowning someone for likes, but they might feel cyber bullied and do something stupid. You wouldn’t want some unhinged lunatic having your personal info. 

So just because you wouldn’t do anything stupid, posting other people’s personal info can get in the wrong hands. If someone wants to post something personal about themself it should be left up to them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If someone wants to post something personal about themself it should be left up to them. 

BINGO...

And if you've got a problem with it, private message it to their face .....

Don't spread somebody else's dirty laundry around here...

just sayin'

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is what you do to everyone else when they're perfectly calm.

Yet when you actually flip out you laugh it off.

Not surprised that worthless posters react that way.

Okay lol. 

Please take a few days off from here and do your actual job for a bit, so people can buy groceries. 

Thanks! ✌️

15 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

“Explodes” lol. 

Chip being a dumb boob again, while creepily stalking Concha from thread to thread 24/7 for five years. 

That’s funny, but also kinda sad. 😂

dude, you are a legit cyberstalker.

Own it. 

...Chip, Andy, Mike, Jeff and etc have nothing to do with you being creepy. 

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Okay lol. 

What’s concha up to right now? 

I don't know really, but if he had a twitter page YOU would know. 

Are't you the same creepy internet guy that posted my twitter photo here? Yep, believe you were a part of that crew. Sad. 

You want to see a current photo? I'm pretty!

How about you? Don't hide all your life doing creepy stuff

Dig?

12 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Which is why Hawg’s “against the law” threat is so hilarious.  If that were true half of the staff at CNN and HuffPo would already be in the pokey.  😂

At the end of the day the facts are as follows:

One of the employees of the Florida DEO who according to his professional profile is in charge of “insuring a high level of functionality among claims maintenance processes” and “increasing efficiency of the new claims maintenance system in administering UE benefits,” spends the bulk of his days parked on here crying about Donald Trump. 

While he does this, thousands of Florida residents continue to struggle to file new claims, and go without benefits used to feed their families. 

Hawg, who has banned said person at least twice for the sole offense of speaking ill about GA High School football, is now fluffing him...strictly because they share the same politics.

image.gif.6b8c831bd1cbc56ecd2d992c1d676c17.gif

Attaboy. Let it all hang out. How dare someone call you a retarded clown over the years and not expect to have their identity exposed. Perfectly normal for you and @concha and @thc6795 and @I AM IRONMAN and @Columbiafan to virtually whisper to one another who this guy is in real life and share it with the world. Let everyone know the lengths you will go to dissuade others from questioning you.

Can we get a "lulz" from you, as you've been around the "internetz" for quite a piece, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know really, but if he had a twitter page YOU would know. 

Are't you the same creepy internet guy that posted my twitter photo here? Yep, believe you were a part of that crew. Sad. 

You're confused again. No one ever posted your photo here, boob. Lots of people DID make fun of how dumb you look after you actually posted a link to your own Twitter page lol. 

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You're confused again. No one ever posted your photo here, boob. Lots of people DID make fun of you dumb you look after you actually posted a link to your own Twitter page lol. 

At least he didn't post a link to one of his teen boy sites.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Attaboy. Let it all hang out. How dare someone call you a retarded clown over the years and not expect to have their identity exposed. Perfectly normal for you and @concha and @thc6795 and @I AM IRONMAN and @Columbiafan to virtually whisper to one another who this guy is in real life and share it with the world. Let everyone know the lengths you will go to dissuade others from questioning you.

Can we get a "lulz" from you, as you've been around the "internetz" for quite a piece, right?

When have I ever tried to dissuade anyone from questioning me? That's a pretty silly thing to say. 

I'm just curious why my family and friends in Florida are unable to file for unemployment, while one of the people in charge of insuring that they can chooses to spend his days yelling about Trump on an Internet forum instead of doing his job. 

If the methods used to obtain an answer to that question bother you...sorry you feel that way, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Chiptard calling someone a stalker...

irony.gif

Though, to be fair, if ANYONE on this site is going to know a stalker when he sees one, it's Chiptard.

🤣

🤣

....responding to your daily nonsense/rants on a stupid message forum filled with idiots is not cyberstalking.

Be concerned if I post your home address. I could find it in 5 minutes. 

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You're confused again. No one ever posted your photo here, boob. Lots of people DID make fun of you dumb you look after you actually posted a link to your own Twitter page lol. 

Nope you did and what's funny about a guy posting a twitter link, creepy internet guy?

I have nothing to hide. 

What about you?

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

That condescending DOUCHE bag deserves everything he gets on here...end of story.

• Like 1