Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

All the 'think for yourself'rs' repeatedly using 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' as an attempt at an insult cracks me up.  The original precursor to '<insert name here> Derangement Syndrome,' was Krauthammer's "Bush Derangement Syndrome' which was primarily directed toward people who were right about the Iraq war.

If you're against dumb wars or obviously incompetent Presidents you're "deranged" but if you lie about statistics, spout conspiracy theories and blindly follow incompetent rubes you're just a Republican.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

22 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

For someone who dislikes Trump as much as you do it's amazing how much you act like him 

It's actually pretty damn ironic how someone who is a Democrat and hates Trump (not that I exactly blame you on that) and yet you talk and react just like him on this board

If I didn't know better I would have figured you got your personality from that clown 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

😝

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Of course, Bill Gates never said he wanted to depopulate.

rating-false.png

False

If you are going to try to speak for gate, you are best off not doing it with retard check propaganda....

Just let the man speak for himself....Learn the nuance....It's not the 'whole world' silly....

It's just dem po' folk....yeah...and Africa is a problem too..🤔

Given the recent comments about Africa not being 'bought off', curious what @Horsefly  or  @DevilDog would say about this gate theory...'socialized birth control'? 

8 hours ago, Troll said:

If you are going to try to speak for gate, you are best off not doing it with retard check propaganda....

What @GardenStateBaller posted is the propaganda and lies.

If you had bothered to read what I posted, which you certainly didn't, then you would understand what he actually said.

Your viewpoint is almost entirely propped up by purposeful lies.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Doesn't this dick Andy work for the State of FL? No wonder so many people in FL are having such a hard time receiving their benefits. Fucker has been posting since 0800 FL time. 

Must be a great gig. Get paid by the state to do nothing but post on a high school football board. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Doesn't this dick Andy work for the State of FL? No wonder so many people in FL are having such a hard time receiving their benefits. Fucker has been posting since 0800 FL time. 

Must be a great gig. Get paid by the state to do nothing but post on a high school football board. 

He's actually directly connected to the testing and performance of the on-line benefits system that's so fucked up.

It is beyond belief.

59 minutes ago, concha said:

He's actually directly connected to the testing and performance of the on-line benefits system that's so fucked up.

It is beyond belief.

What's beyond belief is how big a moron you are.... How are YOU even possible?

No one cares at all about your misleading doxxing.....you know absolutely nothing about what's going on in Florida or anywhere for that matter. 

Just stop with your I'm 66 years old going on 13 routine...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What's beyond belief is how big a moron you are.... How are YOU even possible?

No one cares at all about your misleading doxxing.....you know absolutely nothing about what's going on in Florida or anywhere for that matter. 

Just stop with your I'm 66 years going on 13 routine...

This isnt a Klan rally bitch! Blow canes on your own time

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ouch...you really got me on that one!

Sorry to hear your spring barn dance was cancelled...was to be a real hootinniny right?😂😂😂

sorry you can't go play hoops today with the fellas down at the park mam!....must suck not being able to hang out in your park!..:$