Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Do you play barn hoops with Elmer and Cletus while proudly wearing your mighty midgets football jacket?

😂😂😂😂

and do you and your buddies at the park go drink a beer out of a paper bag when your done cheering for the guys playing hoops Ironmam??...:$

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"word" processor??..LOL...he's needs a special "bullshit" processor every time he opens his lying mouth....who do you think a strong majority of Americans believe?...Trump or CNN??...:$

There isn't a "strong majority" who believe either one...but the most recent poll has Drumpf winning 44-43%...including 43-38% with independents. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-americans-in-lockdown-hope-and-calm-beat-nervousness-cbs-news-poll-coronavirus/

Hope this helps. 

58 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

There isn't a "strong majority" who believe either one...but the most recent poll has Drumpf winning 44-43%...including 43-38% with independents. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-americans-in-lockdown-hope-and-calm-beat-nervousness-cbs-news-poll-coronavirus/

Hope this helps. 

Now Krusty will give a confused emoji.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Hope this helps. 

link didn't help at all with Trump vs. CNN but this was interesting...

"There are also differences by educational attainment in how Americans describe the situation. Those with college degrees and post-graduate degrees are more likely to call it a crisis than those without."....😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Hope this helps. 

Trump vs. CNN...if there is a strong majority of Americans who don't know yet how much of a liar Trump is and would pick him over CNN for being credible  then this country is royally screwed...16,000+ lies and counting...đŸ€Ą

and the sad thing is most of his supporters know he's a bullshit artist but don't give a shit...sickening...🙄

16 hours ago, DBP66 said:

link didn't help at all with Trump vs. CNN but this was interesting...

"There are also differences by educational attainment in how Americans describe the situation. Those with college degrees and post-graduate degrees are more likely to call it a crisis than those without."....😉

^^^ Just a footnote, even if true...

Does that mean your 'non-life experience' of indoctrination, to attain that paper degree, with some signature attached, is supposed to be  'better' somehow ?Â đŸ€”

Now here's the kickerÂ đŸ€”â€Š.

You may think that even makes those 'signatories' 
.somehow....smarter or more 'intelligent' ??? đŸ€Ł

PS: Like I said, just a footnote.....carry on 😁    

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Troll said:

^^^ Just a footnote, even if true...

Does that mean your 'non-life experience' of indoctrination, to attain that paper degree, with some signature attached, is supposed to be  'better' somehow ?Â đŸ€”

Now here's the kickerÂ đŸ€”â€Š.

You may think that even makes those 'signatories' 
.somehow....smarter or more 'intelligent' ??? đŸ€Ł

PS: Like I said, just a footnote.....carry on 😁    

Someone tell Krusty that Iona doesn't count!

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I see some blood relatives to Dr Martin Luther King Jr in that there picture 

I doesn't matter. Hate Trump at all costs. Some guys just use the little laughing emoticon when they have nothing to say. Not sure what's so funny about this picture myself. But to each his own. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I doesn't matter. Hate Trump at all costs. Some guys just use the little laughing emoticon when they have nothing to say. Not sure what's so funny about this picture myself. But to each his own. 

some guys just know that Trump is a racist and the picture is just a W.H. photo op...I wonder how many people in the picture came from  "shit hole" countries??....🙄

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Dude I put the bitch on straight ignore. I really can't stand the motherfucker. I seriously would skull fuck the bitch.

• Haha 3