Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

23 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I doesn't matter. Hate Trump at all costs. Some guys just use the little laughing emoticon when they have nothing to say. Not sure what's so funny about this picture myself. But to each his own. 

The context blue!  Why the fuck do you think GSB is posting a pic that is 2 months old that was taken during a black history month roundtable?  Could it be he’s trying to propagandize black support to appear this was some random act in the midst of this pandemic?  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DBP66 said:

some guys just know that Trump is a racist and the picture is just a W.H. photo op...I wonder how many people in the picture came from  "shit hole" countries??....🙄

Time to change your tampon ❄ 🐑

How do you survive in tough North Bumbkefuck Rockland? Where the men try to men and the sheep are scared😂😂

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The context blue!  Why the fuck do you think GSB is posting a pic that is 2 months old that was taken during a black history month roundtable?  Could it be he’s trying to propagandize black support to appear this was some random act in the midst of this pandemic?  

We all know when the picture was taken. A very powerful pic. It definitely speaks volumes. Certainly nothing to laugh at no matter the perceived agenda. I can understand why the media barely covered it, and the never-Trumpers try to discredit it. 

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We all know when the picture was taken. A very powerful pic. It definitely speaks volumes. Certainly nothing to laugh at no matter the perceived agenda. I can understand why the media barely covered it, and the never-Trumpers try to discredit it. 

Dude is he really bitching that GSB posted a picture from two months ago?

Same guy who posted a picture from three yrs ago. Crazy man

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

If we all know when the pic was taken, then how can you claim the media was barely covering it? And I’m not a foxnews guy.

it doesn’t speak volumes, many presidents have met with black leaders and groups in the past.  Trump has surrounded himself primarily with the same group (followers) and then calls them leaders: aleveda King, Darrell Scott, diamond and silk, Candace Owens.  These folks are not very representative of various black thinkers, leaders and organizers across black communities. Do you know who some of the more prominent thinkers are?  Could there have been better representatives to invite in an AA roundtable?   These folks in that photo don’t represent me and AAs should be pissed the photo is being marketed as such!  

but none of this was my point, why is it being posted now?  It’s totally irrelevant to today.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If we all know when the pic was taken, then how can you claim the media was barely covering it? And I’m not a foxnews guy.

it doesn’t speak volumes, many presidents have met with black leaders and groups in the past.  Trump has surrounded himself primarily with the same group (followers) and then calls them leaders: aleveda King, Darrell Scott, diamond and silk, Candace Owens.  These folks are not very representative of various black thinkers, leaders and organizers across black communities. Do you know who some of the more prominent thinkers are?  Could there have been better representatives to invite in an AA roundtable?   These folks in that photo don’t represent me and AAs should be pissed the photo is being marketed as such!  

but none of this was my point, why is it being posted now?  It’s totally irrelevant to today.   

In other words those aren't really black people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Candace Owens Trump supporter. Not really black. Go to her Twitter page every other post she is called the N word or die N word by woke libs.

Kanye West Trump Supporter not really black. Called the N word over and over by woke libs. Or the media and Hollywood blast that he is mentally Retarded.

Joy Reid now she hates Trump she is black. Makes disgusting homophobic remarks. Promotes America behind 9/11, photo shops John McCains head on the body of the man who killed 32 students at VA Tech. She is WOKE. Again she hates Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Those are your words.  Try debating me in what I actually said?  As an example, do you know Candace Owens background and credentials?  I do...

Absolutely I do. What else I know is she is a black woman regardless her political views.

Those are not my words it is said all the time by Hollywood, media and woke libs. You honestly going to try and tell me you have never heard of anyone calling Kanye an uncle Tom?

I'm out for the eve I'll debate u in the morning

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Absolutely I do. What else I know is she is a black woman regardless her political views.

Those are not my words it is said all the time by Hollywood, media and woke libs. You honestly going to try and tell me you have never heard of anyone calling Kanye an uncle Tom?

I'm out for the eve I'll debate u in the morning

She’s the black woman telling others to get off the plantation, you don’t find that problematic in a society where freedom of choice is admired?  

so you have liberal blacks calling conservative blacks uncle Toms and you rightfully condemn, b/c they should have a choice.  But you are silent on her very vocal categorizing of liberal blacks as somehow being enslaved and encouraging them to come off a “plantation”?  

so now we get back to her presence at an AA roundtable where conflicting opinions should be generated to improve the lives of AA across the country, and she is there as a rep. who has been a 100% trump supporter and cheerleader from day 1.  That’s not a great effort in soliciting differing opinions and views, that’s catering to confirmation bias.  Same for diamond and silk 

it’s pure hypocrisy THC.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

She’s the black woman telling others to get off the plantation, you don’t find that problematic in a society where freedom of choice is admired?  

so you have liberal blacks calling conservative blacks uncle Toms and you rightfully condemn, b/c they should have a choice.  But you are silent on her very vocal categorizing of liberal blacks as somehow being enslaved and encouraging them to come off a “plantation”?  

it’s pure hypocrisy THC.  

Where the fuck did I say I was ok with what she said? 

You asked if I knew her background I said yes. What would you like to discuss. Her 35k settlement from the state? Or how she hoped tea party people died in their sleep. Maybe the doxxing she was accused of doing?

Again I don't give a fuck her political views she is black. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

it’s pure hypocrisy THC.  

Sorry your first question. I think it is stupid as fuck for her to say that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Where the fuck did I say I was ok with what she said? 

You asked if I knew her background I said yes. What would you like to discuss. Her 35k settlement from the state? Or how she hoped tea party people died in their sleep. Maybe the doxxing she was accused of doing?

Again I don't give a fuck her political views she is black. 

Nvm 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

WE... as in us here in the forum. We may not agree on anything and interpret things differently, but uniformed we are not.

You are way overthinking this, and seem blinded by your hate- anti-Trump agenda. And it does speak volumes considering who is in that picture, and in terms of how President Trump is falsely portrayed by the media 24/7/365. 

I'm not sure why it was posted. Neither do you. And it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. 

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

WE... as in us here in the forum. We may not agree on anything and interpret things differently, but uniformed we are not.

You are way overthinking this, and seem blinded by your hate- anti-Trump agenda. And it does speak volumes considering who is in that picture, and in terms of how President Trump is falsely portrayed by the media 24/7/365. 

I'm not sure why it was posted. Neither do you. And it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. 

Who is in the pic is Candace Owens, Darrell Scott, alveda king, diamond and silk and his spiritual pastor, Paula White. What they all have in common is they have been and continue to be strong supporters.  They are recycled in a lot of his photos when they highlight his black support.  That’s not a powerful photo.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

another nut job you like to follow??.LOL..maybe he can arrest himself for being incompetent at a time of need??....🤡

So this dumb broad applauds a fascist state and dumb GSB follows.  Then he has the gall to think this is somehow an American ideal.  🤡 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1