Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

you will find no politician nor political party that i am in lockstep with as you are with trump and trumpism 

What you fail to realize is many in this country became more anti establishment after Obama (for a myriad of reasons ....) NOT Full fledge trumpers. 

But now so many in that classification. became staunch trump supporters after seeing what the media/democrats have done to him the last 3+ years. 

I’m sorry you are lost perhaps that helps. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

What you fail to realize is many in this country became more anti establishment after Obama (for a myriad of reasons ....) NOT Full fledge trumpers. 

But now so many in that classification. became staunch trump supporters after seeing what the media/democrats have done to him the last 3+ years. 

trumpism, the ultimate victimization party

dude, it's the traveling, in your fact, big time wrestling show that trumpism is that attracts them not any media scrutiny 

14 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Can’t wait for Trump to be re-elected. Just knowing how bad they hate him and how miserable their pathetic lives will be is going to be wonderful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Can’t wait for Trump to be re-elected. Just knowing how bad they hate him and how miserable their pathetic lives will be is going to be wonderful. 

Their only hope was the virus and that can't stop him. It's like climbing up the ladder further so that when the ladder gets kicked out from underneath you its a harder fall LOL

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Their only hope was the virus and that can't stop him. It's like climbing up the ladder further so that when the ladder gets kicked out from underneath you its a harder fall LOL

IDK... sad to hear that some are hopeful for that. Sick.

Nobody around me thankfully.

Clean your lens. lol.

bgw

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They seem to have several hopes one among them are the voters who have Biden ahead in every national poll and nearly every single battleground poll.

As for the virus, Trump is also underwater in the handling of that as well.

2020-04-24_12-30-19.png.4ffa6b6efb3d53a41386e053d66650f4.png

I know, I know. It's magic. Trump will overcome all of this simply because you say so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

IDK... sad to hear that some are hopeful for that. Sick.

Nobody around me thankfully.

Clean your lens. lol.

bgw

Sad truth is there are many who are rooting for the Wuhan. Including some here. They dont even try and hide it anymore.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sad truth is there are many who are rooting for the Wuhan. Including some here. They dont even try and hide it anymore.

Wishing your fellow citizens death or illness for political reasons is pretty fucking low. 

Depths to which some stoop is appalling. 

Thanks for that, even though I have Twitter I’m rarely on. 

bgw

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

They seem to have several hopes one among them are the voters who have Biden ahead in every national poll and nearly every single battleground poll.

As for the virus, Trump is also underwater in the handling of that as well.

2020-04-24_12-30-19.png.4ffa6b6efb3d53a41386e053d66650f4.png

I know, I know. It's magic. Trump will overcome all of this simply because you say so.

Worked great for Hillary.  National polls..go ahead and hold on to that dandy Andy 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

I love the whistling through the graveyard that Trump fans are doing.

"Everything will be fine because Hillary!"

Is that the R graveyard or the D graveyard ?

You forgot to mention..

PS: I believe I've seen casualties on both 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wishing your fellow citizens death or illness for political reasons is pretty fucking low. 

Depths to which some stoop is appalling. 

Thanks for that, even though I have Twitter I’m rarely on. 

bgw

Seriously bro they have all done it for years. However since Trump it has become horrible. This is way beyond ties to your party. There is a down right hatred for the man. In both parties. America be damned. Yeah Trump says stupid shit but they all do and have. None of them have been attacked by the media and other politicians the way Trump has. Ive lived thru Tricky Dicky, Carter and his pills, Reagan and Contra, Bushes and Iraq, Clinton and cigars, Obama Fast and Furious. Never seen anything like this.

Did you know that the Dem from Michigan who thanked Trump for saving her life (real or not, she believed Chloroquine worked) anyway. She is being censured? Just because she thanked Trump. The dem from GA who said he supported Trump is being run out of office. If you go to both of these peoples twitter accounts you would think you were at a Klan rally or Cajuns kitchen table. Keep in mind both dems lawmakers are black.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah Trump says stupid shit but they all do and have. None of them have been attacked by the media and other politicians the way Trump has.

Nobody has lied and/or acted as foolishly as Trump.

But I love the faint critiques that Trump supporters throw out there.

"Yeah, he says stupid shit but liberals hate him so much!"

And? Your point?

He's hated for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

18 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

She all yours Libtards!

She is the only Democrat that voted against the recent stimulus bill. She has routinely clashed with Democratic leadership. She has consistently been outside the mainstream of the party.

But she also continues to be the #1 bogeyman for the right.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2