Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

25 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

.......me and the company I worked for did business with her. She is a fucking piece of garbage and a lying cunt. This has nothing to do with her being a democrat. It has to do with her lying and not paying her debts.

So no facts. Just anecdotal evidence.

In other words, a perfect Trump voter.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

31 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So no facts. Just anecdotal evidence.

In other words, a perfect Trump voter.

Facts? The fact is that cunt screwed us out of millions after services were rendered. 

Caused two of our guys to commit suicide because it destroyed them financially. 

But I wouldn’t expect somebody like you to be concerned about that because she is the beacon of honesty to dumb fucks who think they know everything but don’t know shit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, noonereal said:

no one causes another to commit suicide

personal responsibility is completely gone under Trumpism 😕

This was in the 90s you emotionally crippled fuck. 

This is the problem with people (like you) today. Instead of seeing somebody for what they are they deflect upon somebody they don’t like and avoid the facts. 

Like I said before not a damn thing to do with politic, Whereas your comment does. Instead of just thinking (like a rational person with the ability to do so for themselves) How fucked up it is that her actions caused two good men with wives and kids to be so desperate they felt suicide was their only way out, you turn it into a “I hate trump” message. 

like that has a fucking thing to do with my guys. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

This was in the 90s you emotionally crippled fuck. 

This is the problem with people (like you) today. Instead of seeing somebody for what they are they deflect upon somebody they don’t like and avoid the facts. 

Like I said before not a damn thing to do with politic, Whereas your comment does. Instead of just thinking (like a rational person with the ability to do so for themselves) How fucked up it is that her actions caused two good men with wives and kids to be so desperate they felt suicide was their only way out, you turn it into a “I hate trump” message. 

like that has a fucking thing to do with my guys. 

SL...there is no reasoning with never trumpers...their vaginas still hurt from 2016...it will be twice as bad in November😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

SL...there is no reasoning with never trumpers...their vaginas still hurt from 2016...it will be twice as bad in November😂😂😂

Listen Brother, I am neither republican nor democrat. Just can’t vote for an “ideal”, especially if it’s a piece of shit representing that ideal. 

I do agree, however, that many of these people that were crying about being inclusive and talking about love are the most hate filled, exclusive people in the world. 

It’s inclusive when it’s what they want and love when it’s there issues being addressed, but the moment these people don’t get what they want they become psychotic pieces of shit who have lost their minds over one person. 

It’s something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Listen Brother, I am neither republican nor democrat. Just can’t vote for an “ideal”, especially if it’s a piece of shit representing that ideal. 

I do agree, however, that many of these people that were crying about being inclusive and talking about love are the most hate filled, exclusive people in the world. 

It’s inclusive when it’s what they want and love when it’s there issues being addressed, but the moment these people don’t get what they want they become psychotic pieces of shit who have lost their minds over one person. 

It’s something. 

Summed up perfectly!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s something. 

Something tells me that you are true independent...unlike the other "independents" around here that claim to be....but only rag on Trump 24/7 because he's orange and mean. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Something tells me that you are true independent...unlike the other "independents" around here that claim to be....but only rag on Trump 24/7 because he's incompetent and out of touch with reality...18,000+ lies later. WAKE-UP....🤡

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not really a shocker that employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired...

Why you so shocked at the epiphany ?

One man's "politically motivated propaganda" is another man's "what's the right thing for human lives and best for the country as a whole."

XjkPtkO.gif.42d4bdb29f30273160b91f1d85a1e625.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Not really a shocker that employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired...

So her report on the status of supplies was a political stunt and not about reporting the truth?  

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One man's "politically motivated propaganda" is another man's "what's the right thing for human lives and best for the country as a whole."

XjkPtkO.gif.42d4bdb29f30273160b91f1d85a1e625.gif

Keep shrugging...

makes no difference what "you" classify it as....

but it CAN make a difference what your EMPLOYER classifies it as.....

but we can see how you entirely missed the whole point...

...or just tried to ignore it 😜

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So his report on the status of supplies was a political stunt and not about reporting the truth?  

you tell me....what caused the production ?

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

Most people would then wonder how she made it through the Clinton, Bush, Obama, and so far in this administration, if she was truly an employee who created politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Keep shrugging...

makes no difference what "you" classify it as....

but it CAN make a difference what your EMPLOYER classifies it as.....

but we can see how you entirely missed the whole point...

...or just tried to ignore it 😜

you tell me....what caused the production ?

😂  troll you’re the one that claimed it was politically motivated propaganda.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

😂  troll you’re the one that claimed it was politically motivated propaganda.  

look again....

whether it 'was or wasn't'  is the basic crux of the issue here...

as stated directly in the original NY times link...  the 'employer' believes it was...😉

If you are not 'believing' what the NY times is reporting, the easiest and probably best way to debunk would be to show that it was produced 'independently'........no? 🤔

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Most people would then wonder how she made it through the Clinton, Bush, Obama, and so far in this administration, if she was truly an employee who created politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer.

ever hear the term "inside the beltway" as it relates to washington politics ?......

suggested reading to develop that answer you are missing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

look again....

whether it 'was or wasn't'  is the basic crux of the issue here...

as stated directly in the original NY times link...  the 'employer' believes it was...😉

If you are not 'believing' what the NY times is reporting, the easiest and probably best way to debunk would be to show that it was produced 'independently'........no? 🤔

if you think that is the question to be asked then why you do proceed to call it politically motivated propaganda?  Sounds like you’re giving the ‘employer’ the benefit of the doubt.  Why is that? 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

if you think that is the question to be asked then why you do proceed to call it politically motivated propaganda?  Sounds like you’re giving the ‘employer’ the benefit of the doubt.  Why is that? 

no 'benefit' other than stating,  it's the employer's belief system that takes precedence, for employing their workers...

and that's not at all shocking.

seemed to be what some people were 'missing here'.........

1 minute ago, Troll said:

no 'benefit' other than stating,  it's the employer's belief system that takes precedence, for employing their workers...

and that's not at all shocking.

seemed to be what some people were 'missing here'.........

But a firing can still be unethical and self serving. But that’s besides the point, you went out of your way to characterize it as being political motivated propaganda.  You already decided her actions were without merit.