Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

This was in the 90s you emotionally crippled fuck. 

This is the problem with people (like you) today. Instead of seeing somebody for what they are they deflect upon somebody they don’t like and avoid the facts. 

Like I said before not a damn thing to do with politic, Whereas your comment does. Instead of just thinking (like a rational person with the ability to do so for themselves) How fucked up it is that her actions caused two good men with wives and kids to be so desperate they felt suicide was their only way out, you turn it into a “I hate trump” message. 

like that has a fucking thing to do with my guys. 

no one causes another to commit suicide

take some personal responsibility

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, noonereal said:

no one causes another to commit suicide

take some personal responsibility

Funny, a few weeks ago you were crying about a VFW or American Legion being open And the possibility of you and your neighbor dying and now it’s take responsibility? 

I think your just an anti American, anti military, self righteous liberal prick who is all about liberalism and all of its covenants. Instead of taking what’s good about being liberal and incorporating it into your life. Like a cult follower following your leader. Just another internet pussy who looks at the people who give pussies like you the freedom to voice your opinions and spits at them, even though their blood allows your bitchass to live the way you do. 

If your stupid enough to believe everything one party says and disagree with everything another party says, you’re a lamb being lead to slaughter. I hope you get what’s coming. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Good catch Golf.  Another Friday night news dump.  We had a thread on this trend a few weeks ago.  If IMPOTUS is elected to a second term, what oversight will there be?

On 4/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

If only IMPOTUS put as much heart into stopping COVID-19 from killing people as he puts into stopping Inspectors General from uncovering wrongdoing.  Just in the last 3 work days:

• Intelligence Community IG Atkinson fired late Friday night for telling Congress about the Whistleblower complaint. Link
  • Acting DOD IG Fine, who was just named as the chairman of the Pandemic  Response Accountability Committee to oversee how the government carries out the $2 trilling coronavirus relief bill, was removed today from that role. Link
  • Health and Human Services Principle Deputy IG Grimm, who identified hospitals needing more COVID testing, is under fire.  Link

This assault on IG's is designed to intimidate any who would impede or shed light on his misconduct...Made possible by the willful blindness of the US Senate.  Banana Republic stuff.

"I'll be the oversight.  I'll be the oversight."

😷😷😷

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Something tells me that you are true independent...unlike the other "independents" around here that claim to be....but only rag on Trump 24/7 because he's orange and mean. 

Bro, I guess that label is as fair as any. 
I have voted both sides at different times. 🤷‍♂️ 

In all my life I’ve never seen a group of people lose their collective mind over one person. And over 95% have zero idea why they don’t like him, other than they’re supposed to.

I have many black family members, including three brothers. Two took a lot of shit when they didn’t vote for obama the second time. Many other black people couldn't believe they’d vote Anybody white when they had a black choice. Sadly, many of these racists people would be the first to cry racism if all whites voted ethnicity. Honestly anybody who voted for obama because he’d black shouldn’t be allowed to vote, just like anybody who voted for any white person because they were white shouldn’t be allowed to vote. These people are the problem, not the solution. 

obama had some good ideas and some that were absolute money grabs for his cronies and complete garbage. Just like W before him and trump after. 

Sadly, many Followers are just too fucking stupid To see it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro, I guess that label is as fair as any. 
I have voted both sides at different times. 🤷‍♂️ 

In all my life I’ve never seen a group of people lose their collective mind over one person. And over 95% have zero idea why they don’t like him, other than they’re supposed to.

I have many black family members, including three brothers. Two took a lot of shit when they didn’t vote for obama the second time. Many other black people couldn't believe they’d vote Anybody white when they had a black choice. Sadly, many of these racists people would be the first to cry racism if all whites voted ethnicity. Honestly anybody who voted for obama because he’d black shouldn’t be allowed to vote, just like anybody who voted for any white person because they were white shouldn’t be allowed to vote. These people are the problem, not the solution. 

obama had some good ideas and some that were absolute money grabs for his cronies and complete garbage. Just like W before him and trump after. 

Sadly, many Followers are just too fucking stupid To see it.

Great post SL! Sadly many on here won't understand what you mean.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

But a firing can still be unethical and self serving.

absolutely...

But that’s besides the point,

actually,  I believe that is your 'entire point'...

you went out of your way to characterize it as being political motivated propaganda.  You already decided her actions were without merit.  

This is where you get out over your skis and crash...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

absolutely...

actually,  I believe that is your 'entire point'...

This is where you get out over your skis and crash...

giphy.gif

I haven’t made a point or personal opinion. I responded to what you said.  

what evidence do you have that her report was in fact politically motivated propaganda?  

remember this is what your big mouth said

👇

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Not really a shocker that employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired...

Why you so shocked at the epiphany ?

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I haven’t made a point or personal opinion. I responded to what you said. 

You NOW saying THIS is not an OPINION ????

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

you went out of your way to characterize it as being political motivated propaganda.  You already decided her actions were without merit.  

^^^^^ if you are trying to sell THAT as 'fact' you are SOL...

Based on WHAT ?  THIS ?

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

what evidence do you have that her report was in fact politically motivated propaganda?  

remember this is what your big mouth said

👇

employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired...

🤣🤣

you can stay 'hung up' on the syntax...which has already been explained...as reported in the NYT...

If you are trying to point to 'bad syntax' as some 'gotcha'....

well I can EASILY explain where you crash on your syntax interpretation here as well...

So it's:

"employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired"...

I'll stand behind that ANYDAY...

PERHAPS you should "point to where" it says....

"i think this lady.... in this case... is guilty of propaganda... against T"

giphy.gif

Man you are showing how bad you read syntax....

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Funny, a few weeks ago you were crying about a VFW or American Legion being open And the possibility of you and your neighbor dying and now it’s take responsibility? 

I think your just an anti American, anti military, self righteous liberal prick who is all about liberalism and all of its covenants. Instead of taking what’s good about being liberal and incorporating it into your life. Like a cult follower following your leader. Just another internet pussy who looks at the people who give pussies like you the freedom to voice your opinions and live the way you do. 

If your stupid enough to believe everything one party says and disagree with everything another party says, you’re a lamb being lead to slaughter. I hope you get what’s coming. 

wrong poster 

you talk like a seriously disturbed and hate filled person

all i have said is that we are response for ourselves, stop blaming others for your own hands

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

You NOW saying THIS is not an OPINION ????

^^^^^ if you are trying to sell THAT as 'fact' you are SOL...

Based on WHAT ?  THIS ?

🤣🤣

you can stay 'hung up' on the syntax...which has already been explained...as reported in the NYT...

If you are trying to point to 'bad syntax' as some 'gotcha'....

well I can EASILY explain where you crash on your syntax interpretation here as well...

So it's:

"employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired"...

I'll stand behind that ANYDAY...

PERHAPS you should "point to where" it says....

"i think this lady.... in this case... is guilty of propaganda... against T"

giphy.gif

Man you are showing how bad you read syntax....

🤷‍♂️

This is not bad syntax, this is you running that  mouth of yours, getting called out then you pull this bitch move of backpedaling and trying to say you were quoting the article 

you’re not this middle of the road, analyze both sides of the fence, kind of like you claim.   You’re a right wing apologist 100% 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is not bad syntax, this is you running that  mouth of yours, getting called out then you pull this bitch move of backpedaling and trying to say you were quoting the article 

you’re not this middle of the road, analyze both sides of the fence, kind of like you claim.   You’re a right wing apologist 100% 

So that's a no ?

giphy.gif

Can't find where you assumed it ? 🤣

wonder why 🤔

BTW: what's actually a 'bitch' .... is trying to project your failure here.... on someone else      

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

So that's a no ?

giphy.gif

Can't find where you assumed it ? 🤣

wonder why 🤔

BTW: what's actually a 'bitch' .... is trying to project your failure here.... on someone else      

There’s no assumption you made the claim that her report was a political move.  I’ve quoted it 3 times already.    🤡 

35 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There’s no assumption you made the claim that her report was a political move.  

The claim is she got fired because her boss thinks it's a political move, and while you may debate motive, it's generally the employer that calls the shots there....   

again something people seem to forget...

when they try to argue the subject...

41 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’ve quoted it 3 times already.    🤡 

and if you quote it a 4th time.....

it will still just show where you jumped...

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

The claim is she got fired because her boss thinks it's a political move, and while you may debate motive, it's generally the employer that calls the shots there....   

again something people seem to forget...

when they try to argue the subject...

and if you quote it a 4th time.....

it will still just show where you jumped...

giphy.gif

This is not a jump!  It’s your damn quote!  It’s amazing you bravely typed the words then want to cower behind them and pass it off as the articles quote.  Anyways I’m done, I’m not gonna go around with you on the actual quote you posted. This is ridiculous and a new low for you!

enjoy, but next time stand up to what YOU type! 

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Not really a shocker that employees that create politically motivated propaganda AGAINST their employer or boss get fired...

Why you so shocked at the epiphany ?

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is not a jump! 

Someone posted a link...I read the link..I responded to the poster with what the article said...as he apparently either missed it or dismissed it....

no shocking revelation on my part.

How you 'jump' to that, supposing to mean, that I know this ladies intent...

...is quite the leap

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Anyways I’m done, I’m not gonna go around with you on the actual quote you posted. This is ridiculous and a new low for you!

enjoy, but next time stand up to what YOU type! 

just toss that insult and exit

giphy.gif

👍

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

wrong poster 

you talk like a seriously disturbed and hate filled person

all i have said is that we are response for ourselves, stop blaming others for your own hands

Nah bitch. I got the right guy. A few weeks ago you were blaming others for the possibility of you and your neighbor dying. Is that my responsibility or yours? 

The problem with people like you is they talk outta both sides of their mouths to fit their narrative for the day. The issue is, while you’re  waiting for somebody to tell you how to think on that day others remember when you were saying something else. 

And yes, it disturbs me when people like you judge everybody because how dare they have a different opinion than you and Those who think like you? I hate that shit. So disturbed and hateful is fitting when dealing with internet faggots like you who teach tell their grandchildren “don’t be a Donald”. 

Assholes like you teach them young to judge and be full of hatred for those who don’t think like them and their dear old granddad instead of allowing them to actually form their own opinions. My guess is you’d be proud to say your grandchild got in trouble for telling another kid he acted “like a Donald”. 

Fucking loser. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah bitch. I got the right guy. A few weeks ago you were blaming others for the possibility of you and your neighbor dying. Is that my responsibility or yours? 

The problem with people like you is they talk outta both sides of their mouths to fit their narrative for the day. The issue is, while you’re  waiting for somebody to tell you how to think on that day others remember when you were saying something else. 

And yes, it disturbs me when people like you judge everybody because how dare they have a different opinion than you and Those who think like you? I hate that shit. So disturbed and hateful is fitting when dealing with internet faggots like you who teach tell their grandchildren “don’t be a Donald”. 

Assholes like you teach them young to judge and be full of hatred for those who don’t think like them and their dear old granddad instead of allowing them to actually form their own opinions. My guess is you’d be proud to say your grandchild got in trouble for telling another kid he acted “like a Donald”. 

Fucking loser. 

Great post. I've been telling him that shit for months. This cat has got Stage 27 TDS, no doubt. And like most other libs, whatever he accuses you of, you can bet you ass he's doing. So when he calls YOU hateful, guess what? Keep it real, SL. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Great post. I've been telling him that shit for months. This cat has got Stage 27 TDS, no doubt. And like most other libs, whatever he accuses you of, you can bet you ass he's doing. So when he calls YOU hateful, guess what? Keep it real, SL. 

Everybody can think how they like. It’s a free country. It’s just disgusting when you have a bunch of pussies like antifa who hide behind masks and gang up on unsuspecting people. Them losers like him masturbate to it. 

When obama was President  I remember a lot of people disagreeing with him. I remember a lot of people hated him. Many because he was black (half). Those people are as useless as the current crop of assholes making sure they’re always being negative. 

If it bothers anybody that much they can leave the country. I said it to crackers who hated obama and I’ll say it to assholes who hate trump. He is your leader whether you like it or not. If it is that bothersome get the fuck on. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Everybody can think how they like. It’s a free country. It’s just disgusting when you have a bunch of pussies like antifa who hide behind masks and gang up on unsuspecting people. Them losers like him masturbate to it. 

When obama was President  I remember a lot of people disagreeing with him. I remember a lot of people hated him. Many because he was black (half). Those people are as useless as the current crop of assholes making sure they’re always being negative. 

If it bothers anybody that much they can leave the country. I said it to crackers who hated obama and I’ll say it to assholes who hate trump. He is your leader whether you like it or not. If it is that bothersome get the fuck on. 

I feel ya. I ended up REALLY disliking Obama because I think that he is seriously corrupt. And I just don't roll that way. There were plenty of cracker mofos that hated Obama just because he was black. But there was no revolution. Why? Because the media didn't push that agenda since it was well...Obama and he was on the right team. And as you can see, I'm not enamored with the left and media these days. But at the end of the day, I'm here talking smack and expressing views with about ten people on a HSFB forum. I'm not out pushing my views on anyone nor am I tearing shit up resulting from my disdain of a dem party and media that is pushing and dividing us like never before.  I guess what I'm saying is that it's the behavior by left time that is so different from anything that we've ever seen. I think Trump is a good Prez. But he's not the be all end all. He makes mistakes, but he also make a lot GREAT calls. These assholes attack him 24/7/365 because they're programmed to hate anything orange. And when they attack him, they attack his base. And the base has visceral responses to these relentless attacks. I agree...left or right. If you can't play well in the sandbox, get the fuck out. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who is this guy ?????

Sweetlarry hits the off topic side like a breath of fresh air....

giphy.gif

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Fucking loser. 

You need a psychiatrist.

I did not even read this hate.

best of luck.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You need a psychiatrist.

I did not even read this hate.

best of luck.  

This guy has written an entire paragraph condemning judging people with different beliefs then he proceeds to do just that... judge you... based on his brief interactions.  

The characters on this site never disappoint 

• Haha 2

This guy has written an entire paragraph condemning judging people with different beliefs then he proceeds to do just that... judge you... based on his brief interactions.  

Just an fyi...something you may have missed in the whole 'syntax thingy'...

Certainly I 'could' have made 'my opinion' more clear....🦴

And if I was actually responding to you ... I probably 'would' have. 🤣

But people that only offer 'drive by' articles, with ZERO input or 'personal opinion' invested themselves... don't get that benefit. 🤷‍♂️

They only get what they offer, and have to eat what their own article states...🥣

Sometimes when you put things in 'context', and recognize that I generally respond 'in like kind', it's much easier to digest. 😏

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Jeez. Here we go again 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2