Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

This is called "uninteded consequence"🤣. Trump aside. As an American, this is some good shit. I love the comments from the people shooting the video: "he's just shooting his middle finger at us". ….uh YEAH...he is. I'm now wondering if the HOA wished they'd just let him fly his quiet little, innocuous, Trump flag. Now it's gonna sound like a Stephen Foster concert going in and out of the harbor each day. Good for him for standing up for his rights. This is one man that isn't going to have his speech suppressed. (hand salute)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2020 at 5:49 AM, The Guru said:

Because what he said was so irresponsible, the FDA had to come out afterwards and say that the drug was not, in fact, approved for use against coronavirus.

What other conclusion does one draw when the President, speaking at a coronavirus press conference, says that a drug has been approved by the FDA?

I know that some of you are quite stupid and deluded but this is just off the charts bad.

So I've been busy with a project and was away from this board for a couple of weeks. I was just wondering if you and the other Trump haters ever get tired of being wrong?

Woman Who Blamed Trump after Giving Her Husband Fish-Tank Cleaner Now Under Investigation for Murder

Arizona police are now conducting a homicide investigation into a woman who claimed she gave her husband fish tank cleaner after President Trump claimed the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for coronavirus.

...The Washington Free Beacon, which first reported that Wanda was a “prolific” Democratic donor and that she had a troubling relationship with her husband that included a previous domestic assault charge, revealed Tuesday night that Mesa City Police Department is conducting a criminal investigation into the death of Gary, and requested recordings of the Free Beacon’s interviews with Wanda.

...The Beacon also reported that friends of the deceased man were skeptical that he would knowingly consume fish-tank cleaner.80

“What bothers me about this is that Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, and I really can’t see the scenario where Gary would say, ‘Yes, please, I would love to drink some of that Koi fish tank cleaner,'” one of his close friends told the Washington Free Beacon. “It just doesn’t make any sense.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/woman-who-blamed-trump-after-giving-her-husband-fish-tank-cleaner-now-under-investigation-for-murder/

p.s. The "previous domestic assault charge" was against her, assaulting him. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 5/2/2020 at 2:16 PM, Troll said:

So that's a no ?

giphy.gif

Can't find where you assumed it ? 🤣

wonder why 🤔

BTW: what's actually a 'bitch' .... is trying to project your failure here.... on someone else      

funny the clown calling you out for not analyzing both sides of the fence, like you claim. Does the same exact thing. Bell screams he isnt a DemoRat. Yet swings from their balls daily,

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

..The Beacon also reported that friends of the deceased man were skeptical that he would knowingly consume fish-tank cleaner.80

“What bothers me about this is that Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, and I really can’t see the scenario where Gary would say, ‘Yes, please, I would love to drink some of that Koi fish tank cleaner,'” one of his close friends told the Washington Free Beacon. “It just doesn’t make any sense.”

Sold!

I always automatically believe the friends of deceased people when they claim that said deceased person would never do such a thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

CNN downplays its national poll showing Trump lead over Biden in battleground states

RU ROH RAGGY

CNN should be more embarrassed by that shoddy battleground poll then they are about their shoddy tweet/headline about it.

Trump is barely winning a single poll in the battleground states let alone actually being ahead in the aggregate.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Crappy outlier polls are crappy.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Listen Brother, I am neither republican nor democrat. Just can’t vote for an “ideal”, especially if it’s a piece of shit representing that ideal. 

I do agree, however, that many of these people that were crying about being inclusive and talking about love are the most hate filled, exclusive people in the world. 

It’s inclusive when it’s what they want and love when it’s there issues being addressed, but the moment these people don’t get what they want they become psychotic pieces of shit who have lost their minds over one person. 

It’s something. 

You're a trump supporter?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:43 PM, The Guru said:

CNN should be more embarrassed by that shoddy battleground poll then they are about their shoddy tweet/headline about it.

Trump is barely winning a single poll in the battleground states let alone actually being ahead in the aggregate.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Crappy outlier polls are crappy.

538, run by a liberal Democrat, grades CNN/SSRS polls as A/B.

We understand you don't like the results, even though it was commissioned by a liberal propaganda outlet.

How's your blood pressure, Andy?

You seem really, really stressed.

🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, concha said:

538, run by a liberal Democrat, grades CNN/SSRS polls as A/B.

We understand you don't like the results, even though it was commissioned by a liberal propaganda outlet.

How's your blood pressure, Andy?

You seem really, really stressed.

🤣

He's definitely having a hard time choking down reality and truth. You can understand his stress considering he's hanging on direly to an ideology that the rest of America disdains or is growing to disdain. He's worried that there might not be enough resources on Shitbag Island to provide for him, noon, and the other 34 liberal goofy fucks left in this country come Nov. Andy's an absolute hot mess. 🤣

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

No, it's not.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/?ex_cid=irpromo

The only CNN/SRSS polls that they list are the presidential approval and general election.

Exactly zero cumulative battleground polls.

2.thumb.PNG.91c7452a6f96c0e5ff6200e06c6bb530.PNG

1.thumb.PNG.1780bb973b1b902e562b57b0cfad99c3.PNG

TABLE 072 Question P1/P1a Combo Table P1. Suppose that the presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Joe Biden as the Democratic Party's candidate, and Donald Trump as the Republican Party's candidate. Who would you be more likely to vote for? P1a. As of today, do you lean more toward... Base: Battleground State respondents who are registered to vote