Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

44 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pathetic but not surprised at all

It is pathetic and I'm not surprised either because, as I said previously, GSB is posting lies and misrepresentations almost every time.  It took me 2 minutes to find this.  Had you took 2 minutes you could have avoided a continuation of following an idiot like GSB.

In the event that a campaign or committee (a) fails for 60 days to cash a check from ActBlue which includes your contribution (after ActBlue makes repeated attempts to work with the campaign to ensure all checks are cashed), or (b) affirmatively refuses a contribution earmarked through ActBlue, your contribution will be re-designated as a contribution to ActBlue. Contributions to social welfare organizations which are similarly not cashed or affirmatively refused will be kept by ActBlue and used generally to support its social welfare activities. Contributions to charitable organizations which are not cashed or affirmatively refused will go to ActBlue Charities.

https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint

• Thanks 3

On 6/3/2020 at 8:38 AM, Nolebull813 said:

There seems to be a lot of thumbs down icons on posts that are against anarchy violence and destruction. 

And they just so happen to share the same political beliefs. 

They can’t hide their hatred and contempt for this country.  It comes natural 

Hatred and contempt for a Twitter spammer. 

Get it right 813. 

bgw

• Thanks 1