Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

One simply has to be a heartless, ethically-challenged, TDS-suffering, America-hater to vote dementia joe, THIS man, into the most powerful position in the WORLD. Sadly, DJ could somehow be cheated into office by the left. That’s the only way now...and they know it. Praying that the voter fraud police are on top of their game and any court battles fall on Trump’s favor...which is simply to be FAIR. Dementia needs to tell America who will be making decisions for him should he win...like TODAY. 

...but then again we know that ain’t gonna happen...see the first sentence above. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh,  I’ll get my quota... don’t you worry none. 

So, how’s the soccer tournament going?

bgw

Leaving soon. First game is at 1.

It'll be hotter than shit.

The other two will be a late evening and a morning game. Much more bearable.

52 minutes ago, concha said:

Leaving soon. First game is at 1.

It'll be hotter than shit.

The other two will be a late evening and a morning game. Much more bearable.

I had to get up at 3AM to get started on a fence at 4AM it was humid and hot at 4AM I can only imagine 1pm is gonna be hot AF... it's hot AF now... 

Still not done with the fence... But I'm getting $600 for this... So I'ma tough it out .  

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

One simply has to be a heartless, ethically-challenged, TDS-suffering, America-hater to vote dementia joe, THIS man, into the most powerful position in the WORLD. Sadly, DJ could somehow be cheated into office by the left. That’s the only way now...and they know it. Praying that the voter fraud police are on top of their game and any court battles fall on Trump’s favor...which is simply to be FAIR. Dementia needs to tell America who will be making decisions for him should he win...like TODAY. 

...but then again we know that ain’t gonna happen...see the first sentence above. 

{big fuckin’ smile at the Trumpian melt}

larry the woke 

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

{big fuckin’ smile at the Trumpian melt}

larry the woke 

We are going to continue to have a POTUS. Please explain your rationale for picking DJ over Trump. Thanks.. ....and “I’m not voting” is a pusssy ass fucking copout answer. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

We are going to continue to have a POTUS. Please explain your rationale for picking DJ over Trump. Thanks.. ....and “I’m not voting” is a pusssy ass fucking copout answer. 

Oh I’m voting against the orange idiot. 

Rationale? Simple no more stooge for the super rich. Giving out positions to big contributors, and continually making a farce out of the office of the presidency. 

Can you say PANDEMIC and the lack of leadership in that regard? Prolly not considering your rhetoric. 

The fucking lies and mixed messages.... Biden is a stumblefuck but I’ll take that  special needs knucklehead for 4 years over the chaos from Trump. 

Biden can be trained to be a functional president, Trump thinks he’s arrived. 

Ego and idiocy....

bgw

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Just had a conversation with an knowledgeable individual and this was brought up. 

Central Park 5....

bgw

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rationale? Simple no more stooge for the super rich. Giving out positions to big contributors, and continually making a farce out of the office of the presidency. 

Can you say PANDEMIC and the lack of leadership in that regard? Prolly not considering your rhetoric. 

The fucking lies and mixed messages.... Biden is a stumblefuck but I’ll take that  special needs knucklehead for 4 years over the chaos from Trump. 

Ego and idiocy....

bgw

It is my considered medical opinion that training dementia patients is a waste of time

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ego and idiocy....

bgw

Dude. WTF? Do you even effing listen to yourself? You don’t like Trump. I get it. Your whole post is just...lame as fuck. You are not winning me over AT ALL. And to end it with “Biden can be trained....” what the fuck is wrong with you?!! Trained by WHO? And in WHAT? And at what cost while he’s being fu king trained? What is this?...Home Depot? And you’re okay with a POTUS with dementia having on the job training? Good fucking grief. You are a fucking moron. Serious as a heart attack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. WTF? Do you even effing listen to yourself? You don’t like Trump. I get it. Your whole post is just...lame as fuck. You are not winning me over AT ALL. And to end it with “Biden can be trained....” what the fuck is wrong with you?!! Trained by WHO? And in WHAT? And at what cost while he’s being fu king trained? What is this?...Home Depot? And you’re okay with a POTUS with dementia having on the job training? Good fucking grief. You are a fucking moron. Serious as a heart attack. 

Not one of his better efforts, for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

Not one of his better efforts, for sure.

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. It was definitely not one his stronger moments. I think he musta been drunk. I became pissed just reading that drivel. ObviouslyđŸ€Ł...

Thought you guys were referring to Trump's interview with Jonathan Swan.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:05 PM, HSFBfan said:

Yep. Trump is headed in the right direction at the crucial time

This will tighten and people haven't seen biden in months and now he won't accept nomination in person

Hes being told not to debate 

Hes an absent nomination 

He agreed to 3 debates a couple months ago and hasn't wavered on that once.

You guys eat up anything coming from that Right Wing noise machine.

Bunch of sheep.