Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

On 8/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

It's the Muslim movement in Germany. It's been building since 2014 or so... Only the Muslims want the Americans out. It is going to get worse in Germany before they ask for our help.

Cat, I was in Garmisch, Germany, 3 years ago, where there happens to be a military base, in that small, Bavarian village down in the Alps. A couple of my brothers and I went into a beer tent one night and joined in their Oktobefest(ish) celebration, and ended up having quite a few beers while talking with a few of the local sheep ranchers. They were fun guys, living in their own world, but saw no reason for American soldiers to be there at that base. One of the locals was way overserved, and didn't much care for the soldiers at the base, nor did he care for me and my brothers being there that night. Unfortunately, he couldn't help himself from being a bigtime drunken asshole and a bit too aggressive with us, and real quickly the other locals removed him from the festivities and let us know he wouldn't be back. We got along with all of them that we interacted with except the one guy, but none gave a thumbs-up to the American soldiers that have been walking around their town for decades. And these guys were not Muslims wearing deerskin lederhosens.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trixter said:

88DD18D5-D9AD-4691-96FF-8EED184DB66E.jpeg

That model is idiotic. 

Biden has 222 WITHOUT MN, MI, WI, PA, FL, NC, GA, AZ, or OH.

He's likely to win anywhere from 4-7 of those remaining states.

Biden would have 178 just from CA, OR, WA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, IL, VT, NH, IL, MA, and a couple votes from ME.

Brilliant model buddy. Maybe it'll get the final result right, but its methodology is shit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That model is idiotic. 

Biden would have 178 just from CA, OR, WA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, IL, VT, NH, IL, MA, and a couple votes from ME.

Brilliant model buddy. Maybe it'll get the final result right, but its methodology is shit.

Keep praying.  Can't wait for November....the higher you climb the ladder....the greater the fall.

• Confused 1

538 says more positive views of BLM among white voters is fading - returning to historical levels.  I think the violence in the cities is taking a toll.  Without the suburban women’s vote, Biden gets waxed - and this vote is affected by urban violence.  I think this has helped Trump stop the bleeding and get back in the game.  This is a closer race than 2 months ago, and the battlegrounds show it.  I think the Democrats are overconfident - hard to believe after last time.  But the only party capable of greater stupidity than the GOP is the Rat party.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That model is idiotic. 

I could easily see him winning only 2 of those.  MN probably more likely to go GOP than Georgia go DEM.  And Democrats have been underperforming in statewide races in Florida recently.

• Like 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

after watching the DNC convention I'm even more confident for November. What a dumpster fire they are. 

Biden actually did well, at least in delivery.

It was a full of shit speech, but he did exceed expectations.  We now know what he was working on for weeks while hidden away in his basement.

He got the dishonest take on Charlottesville in there. Fodder for the base.

He dumped all the blame for the China virus on Trump while being revisionist on his own history of comments on it. No blame for Cuomo. No admission that he and Barry emptied the shelves for H1N1 and didn't replenish them. No mention of Dems encouraging people to hit the Chinese New Year festivities...

No mention of the weeks and months of chaos in the streets of certain Dem-run American cities. Chaos, lawlessness and violence that Dems on the whole refuse to condemn...

No mention of the potentially hundreds of thousands that could be thrown out of work if he bans fracking and goes for the Green New Deal...

The sad thing is that most of the press is simply a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and will neither mention, question nor confront it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, concha said:

Biden actually did well, at least in delivery.

It was a full of shit speech, but he did exceed expectations.  We now know what he was working on for weeks while hidden away in his basement.

He got the dishonest take on Charlottesville in there. Fodder for the base. when Trump said there were "good people" on both sides he drew the battle lines to most Americans and he chose to side with the red necks of this country...Trump showed his true RED neck color that day...and you loved it!

He dumped all the blame for the China virus on Trump while being revisionist on his own history of comments on it. No blame for Cuomo??...LOL..does he run the country?? No admission that he and Barry emptied the shelves for H1N1 and didn't replenish them. No mention of Dems encouraging people to hit the Chinese New Year festivities...no mention he disbanded the Pandemic team Obama had in place??

No mention of the weeks and months of chaos in the streets of certain Dem-run American cities. Chaos, lawlessness and violence that Dems on the whole refuse to condemn...

No mention of the potentially hundreds of thousands that could be thrown out of work if he bans fracking..is as bad for the environment as it gets...wake up..and goes for the Green New Deal...

The sad thing is that most of the press is simply a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and will neither mention, question nor confront it....same old B.S...you don't like Fox of the other red neck channel out there OAN??...🤡

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Dear Dumbest Person On This Board:

1) In fact, Trump is on record condemning white nationalists.  And he was referring to people who wanted to have a discussion about what to do with the statue.   https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

2) The pandemic team was "disbanded" as part of a reorganization. The functions and many of the personnel remained. This is well-documented, but your ignorance/dishonesty is hardly surprising.

3) The effects of fracking on the environment are at worst mixed.  US carbon output is actually declining, in part due to use of gas from fracking that is replacing coal.  Emissions are now at about 1990 levels despite a population increase of roughly 80 million. 

4) Nightly viewership of Fox News and OANN is probably about 3-4 million.  The nightly news broadcasts of the likes of ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/PBS/MSNBC is on the order of 25M-30M.

And you won't care about ANY of these actual facts that show you to be a fucking moron.

Because you are a fucking moron.

• Haha 1