Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump's getting his ass kicked in case you need to buy a clue....🤡

Honestly. Do you really think dementia is going to kick Trump’s ass? Even with a home field advantage with Wallace and Tapper that just isn’t going to happen. Biden is a fucking demented toad. Come to reality, goofy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

Wait let me get this straight LOLOL

image.png.6f59d438c9d27a5d4c2ef3e1eb9fe926.png

So GSB goes with a known example.....and Nooner goes with some "Read more propaganda" general excuse ?????

LOLOL 🤣

giphy.gif

This could get ugly folks 🤣

Typical Trumpet... you use a fallacy to support your position.

BTW, when did @Blueliner move to TX? Just yesterday he was in TN.

DOLT!

Peace loser.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our great POTUS honors the two Little Miami hsfb players tonight in OH! 

they got college scholarships 

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/high-school-students-awarded-college-scholarships-for-carrying-flags-onto-football-field-on-9-11?fbclid=IwAR02fwysKhlsf5poTJUtD6SksJYca0SCHWZUdsOXHWhe6cAU-Ia-DlL2Qpw

• Like 2

On 9/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Blueliner said:

Honestly. Do you really think dementia is going to kick Trump’s ass? Even with a home field advantage with Wallace and Tapper that just isn’t going to happen. Biden is a fucking demented toad. Come to reality, goofy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMHO both he and Trump are too old.

I'd have an age cut off 68 for first election, eligible for two terms. This way, by 76 one is no longer eligible.  

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Amazing news 

Upheld our values as americans 

Kid wore a NYPD hat last night to the rally 

Patriots future of america 

American values are to disregard your teachers? 

Since when? This was not the case when I was a kid or when my children attended school. 

That is the problem, just because these kids are part of your tribe does not make there actions OK. 

Society will collapse like that. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

IMHO both he and Trump are too old.

I'd have an age cut off 68 for first election, eligible for two terms. This way, by 76 one is no longer eligible.  

I think Trump is fully capable of handling the job. He has been with youthful enthusiasm is many instances. Joe clearly isn’t capable of doing this rigorous and demanding job. He sounds awful and LOOKS awful....to be a candidate for this job at least. 

That said, going forward, I could see an argument for age limits (and other limits). I can see it from a health perspective. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think Trump is fully capable of handling the job. He has been with youthful enthusiasm is many instances. Joe clearly isn’t capable of doing this rigorous and demanding job. He sounds awful and LOOKS awful....to be a candidate for this job at least. 

That said, going forward, I could see an argument for age limits (and other limits). I can see it from a health perspective. 

Start with congress and get term limits there 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1