Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I think Trump is fully capable of handling the job. He has been with youthful enthusiasm is many instances. Joe clearly isn’t capable of doing this rigorous and demanding job. He sounds awful and LOOKS awful....to be a candidate for this job at least. 

IMHO this is straight up bias. (we are unaware of most our biases) 

Trump is a better showman, that is very different. 

Union heads not happy as real union workers support trump 

Rank-and-file union members snub Biden for Trump

In some unions, especially the building trades, support for the president remains solid despite the efforts of labor leaders to convince members otherwise.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/22/donald-trump-union-support-snub-joe-biden-418329

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

IMHO this is straight up bias. (we are unaware of most our biases) 

Trump is a better showman, that is very different. 

Maybe a little bias. Not gonna lie. But the reality is that love or hate Trump’s style, he’s sharp. Biden looks and acts like the dementia patients that I would we would run on at skilled nursing facilities. And Trump is a showman...because the has the faculties to do so. Biden looks pathetic when he’s on scripts and worse when he ventures off script I know that you see this 

• Thanks 2

Even though I don't like government in health care hes protecting preexisting conditions 

Trump preparing executive orders on health care this week

The orders could include a measure on pre-existing conditions as Republicans face new pressure to preserve insurance protections.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/22/trump-preparing-health-care-executive-orders-420061

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Maybe a little bias. Not gonna lie. But the reality is that love or hate Trump’s style, he’s sharp. Biden looks and acts like the dementia patients that I would we would run on at skilled nursing facilities. And Trump is a showman...because the has the faculties to do so. Biden looks pathetic when he’s on scripts and worse when he ventures off script I know that you see this 

Of course he sees it.  He has not had a lobotomy.  He doesn’t care.  And then calls Trump supporters moronic.

• Like 1

The Babylon Bee...

Fisher-Price Releases 'My First Peaceful Protest' Playset With House You Can Actually Burn Down
September 21st, 2020

article-7050-1.jpg

EAST AURORA, NY—The toy geniuses at Fisher-Price have announced a brand new toy made just for leftist parents and their kids: the My First Peaceful Protest playset. The kid-size clubhouse will come with several varieties of spray paint so kids can tag the tiny building with their own empowering slogans. It will also be made out of cardboard, allowing the cute little tikes to burn the whole thing down if their demands are not met. 

"Here at Fisher-Price, we are steadfastly committed to social justice," said toy designer Camden Flufferton. "We need to teach our kids what democracy looks like, and there's no better example of democracy in action than violent vandalism and arson. We hope this new playset will serve as an inspiration for parents wanting to teach their kids how to threaten citizens with violence whenever their demands are not met."

The set will also come with toy televisions, cell phones, jewelry, and clothing, allowing kids to simulate looting before they torch the entire set. The set will be available in stores for $399 because of capitalism.

Experts are questioning the wisdom of this move by Fisher-Price, mainly because people in the target market don't typically have any kids. "We know we'll probably only sell, like, 3 of these," said Flufferton, "but selling them isn't the point. We just need you to know we're on the right side of history."

• Haha 2

The Babylon Bee...

Democrats Post Job Listing For Supreme Court Nominee Accusers
September 21st, 2020

article-7049-2.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In anticipation of Trump's upcoming announcement of who he will nominate to the Supreme Court, the Democrats have posted a nationwide job listing for believable accusers to tarnish the reputation of whoever Trump nominates. The best candidates from all applicants will be invited to a casting call in D.C. to show off their "believable accusation" ability.

"We know that whoever Trump nominates will be an evil, mean, bad person," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. "That's just the kind of man Trump is. He hangs around evil, mean, bad people and he nominates them too. To prove this and save our democracy, we are hiring several believable witnesses to accuse Trump's nominee of whatever they probably did."

Listings have been purchased on ZipRecruiter, Monster, LinkedIn, and Craigslist.

Interested candidates will have just a few days to submit their applications before the Senate hearing. At the casting call, they will be judged on their ability to cry on command while telling a horrific story of abuse on camera.

"We need brave patriots to step up and save our country by destroying the life of this nominee," said Nancy Pelosi before pausing awkwardly. "um... Good morning! Sunday morning!"

• Haha 1