Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

18 hours ago, concha said:

But, but... why?

Who could possibly want to leave the People's Paradise of California?

Oracle joins Tesla founder Elon Musk and Hewlett Packard in moving from California to Texas as the Silicon Valley exodus continues 

Wildfires that are only going to get worse is my guess.  Those who can leave will and those who can't wont.  It's the very beginning of people moving to get ahead of it as it is affecting their bottom line.  

But continue on with the predictable 'liberals bad on every issue and are responsible for everything wrong in the world' position that you are unable to see past.  Too bad science runs counter to everything Trump and so called Republicans' believe, it could bring you all in line with the rest of the planet and not make you all look so incredibly dumb.  

forestFires.jpg.80821e9fa4fc4b9b1f3966b39706a3f3.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Wildfires that are only going to get worse is my guess.  Those who can leave will and those who can't wont.  It's the very beginning of people moving to get ahead of it as it is affecting their bottom line.  

But continue on with the predictable 'liberals bad on every issue and are responsible for everything wrong in the world' position that you are unable to see past.  Too bad science runs counter to everything Trump and so called Republicans' believe, it could bring you all in line with the rest of the planet and not make you all look so incredibly dumb.  

forestFires.jpg.80821e9fa4fc4b9b1f3966b39706a3f3.jpg

🤡

Yes, I'm sure it's just Smokey the Bear.

Overtaxation, overregulation, nutball criminal justice ideas... nothing to do with those. Especially with major corporations.

🤣

19 hours ago, concha said:

Overtaxation, overregulation, nutball criminal justice ideas... nothing to do with those. Especially with major corporations.

According to you, those things have existed in California for decades and yet it still has the largest economy in the country by far and a population growing by about 6% this decade.

But I'm sure at some point your predictions of their demise will come to fruition.

🤷‍♂️

58 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

According to you, those things have existed in California for decades and yet it still has the largest economy in the country by far and a population growing by about 6% this decade.

But I'm sure at some point your predictions of their demise will come to fruition.

🤷‍♂️

California actually saw a population decrease in the second half last year. People are leaving.

We're now seeing huge corporations leave.

It's takes work to fuck up a place as naturally blessed as California.

I give you the Democratic Party.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, concha said:

California actually saw a population decrease in the second half last year. People are leaving.

When the Census results are finalized they will likely have seen a 6%+ increase from the previous Census. Putting them at or near 40 million people.

You employ the same cherry-picking dumbassery as that silly New York Post article about people leaving New York.......in the middle of a pandemic.

So a decades worth of data vs. 6 months during a pandemic.

😄

concha and others are such obvious wishful thinkers that they cling to small sample sizes and straight out falsehoods to support their preconceived notions.

"I hate California! So people must be leaving in droves!"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

When the Census results are finalized they will likely have seen a 6%+ increase from the previous Census. Putting them at or near 40 million people.

You employ the same cherry-picking dumbassery as that silly New York Post article about people leaving New York.......in the middle of a pandemic.

😄

concha and others are such obvious wishful thinkers that they cling to small sample sizes and straight out falsehoods to support their preconceived notions.

giphy.gif

flinchtastic dance you got goin' der....

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

There wasn't a pandemic last year, dumbass. 🤡

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/population-shrinks-in-california-still-most-populous-state/2355776/

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-12-21/california-population-continues-to-decline-with-state-emigration-a-major-factor

https://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-population/#:~:text=According to estimates by the,net inflow of 1.5 million.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yet, there's no indication of that happening.

Again, you would claim that this has been happening for decades and yet California still has the 5th largest economy in the world.

concha: Wishful thinker extraordinaire.

In addition to population issues...

https://spectrumlocationsolutions.com/tag/companies-leave-california/

between 2008 and 2019, 18,000 companies have left California for more tax and regulatory friendly states … those companies include Charles Schwab, McKesson and Carl’s Jr. just to name a few,”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-11/oracle-moves-headquarters-to-texas-joins-exodus-from-california

https://www.hoover.org/research/california-businesses-leave-state-thousands