Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Seriously. Does GM make a decent vehicle other than their performance cars (Corvette and Camaro) and Tahoe? Absolute garbage after that. Mom and daughter were installing batteries on the “Volt” platform. Jeezus H! It was only a matter of time. Dead man walking. Maybe they can go work at the “Cruze” factory...oh wait, that car has failed also. Maybe SN can hire them as choffeurs to drive him around in his Kia on his 10,000 acres. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stanscript said:

So, with layoffs at GM the storyline goes.......14,000 steps backward and 900 going forward.  Yep, that's real progress under Cadet Bonespurs.

Here’s a short list of best selling GM cars:

Volt, Express, Trax, Malibu, Cruze, Traverse, Colorado, Bolt, ....etc, etc...

Again, minus the Corevette, Camaro, and Tahoe platform, these cars suck sweaty donkey balls. I’d be worried about my job if I worked at any of those factories. Like  Zulu said, you should write a letter GM and tell them to not make shitty cars. Maybe people will actually buy them, and people don’t get laid off....problem solved.👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Here’s a short list of best selling GM cars:

Volt, Express, Trax, Malibu, Cruze, Traverse, Colorado, Bolt, ....etc, etc...

Again, minus the Corevette, Camaro, and Tahoe platform, these cars suck sweaty donkey balls. I’d be worried about my job if I worked at any of those factories. Like  Zulu said, you should write a letter GM and tell them to not make shitty cars. Maybe people will actually buy them👍

If it's not Chevy some car factory should go there asap

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stanscript said:

So, with layoffs at GM the storyline goes.......14,000 steps backward and 900 going forward.  Yep, that's real progress under Cadet Bonespurs.

Fascinating how the mentally retarded seize on the closure of a plant that produces a piece of shit people don't want to buy and ignore the fact that 5 million more people are working in this country than when Bad Orange Man took office and there are actually 7+ million job openings available.

Well done, Cadet Bonespurs.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

caught on tape Ukraine collusion with the Clinton campaign.all this to try to ensure Hillary wins. Get your popcorn ready

wooo!...really!...caught again?!...how many times has she been caught mam?...a dozen?...first she colluded with Russia and now with Ukraine?...and Donny's team had no contacts with the Russians mam?...stop waving those pom-poms as you try and make yourself seem informed....when everyone here knows you're a dumb Trumpster..as dumb as they get!...the kind Donny feeds off of....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

wooo!...really!...caught again?!...how many times has she been caught mam?...a dozen?...first she colluded with Russia and now with Ukraine?...and Donny's team had no contacts with the Russians mam?...stop waving those pom-poms as you try and make yourself seem informed....when everyone here knows you're a dumb Trumpster..as dumb as they get!...the kind Donny feeds off of....🤡

You are an idiots idiot..take your head out of the sand...Not Good for those girly curls...LOL

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another example of POTUS being so generous and accommodating. 

yes...he's a POS to be talking smack about a dead HERO...but anything and everything Donny does is perfect to you....O.o..SAD....just like Donny crying he wasn't "thanked" by the McCain family?!...f*in low-life POS...

Just now, DBP66 said:

yes...he's a POS to be talking smack about a dead HERO...but anything and everything Donny does is perfect to you....O.o..SAD.

It's funny how back when he ran for president, McCain was just a racist.

He has a conflict with Trump, and now he's your hero.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's funny how back when he ran for president, McCain was just a racist.

He has a conflict with Trump, and now he's your hero.

speaking of POS...right on cue champ!...he's always been a hero to me a VAST MAJORITY of Americans who admire a guy who was a POW for 6 years and had a chance to leave but stayed...but I guess it's just us Patriotic Americans who appreciate such a HERO...people like you and GSB who question and disrespect such a HERO are what's wrong with America today...morons taking orders from a mad-man...O.o..:S