Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Royal says he gets $185 a month in SNAP benefits, but he worries he'll lose them under the proposed rules because he can't find work. He has a severely injured leg and a criminal record, which limit his options.

"But still I have to eat. I have to still try and find employment but I have those barriers against me," Royal says.

Others here are struggling with other barriers, such as homelessness, mental illness and drug addiction. Some already work, but not enough to meet the 20-hour-a-week threshold. One man says he has a janitorial job at the Baltimore Orioles' stadium, but only when the baseball team is in town. In the winter, he relies on food stamps.

I recognize that you may or may not be text deaf, but most of these are the above.... "able bodied" not so much, sift through the population and weed out the frauds, support those that need it.

The human element is not always black and white lenses nor cut and dried.

Regards

BGW

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Royal says he gets $185 a month in SNAP benefits, but he worries he'll lose them under the proposed rules because he can't find work. He has a severely injured leg and a criminal record, which limit his options.

"But still I have to eat. I have to still try and find employment but I have those barriers against me," Royal says.

Others here are struggling with other barriers, such as homelessness, mental illness and drug addiction. Some already work, but not enough to meet the 20-hour-a-week threshold. One man says he has a janitorial job at the Baltimore Orioles' stadium, but only when the baseball team is in town. In the winter, he relies on food stamps.

I recognize that you may or may not be text deaf, but most of these are the above.... "able bodied" not so much, sift through the population and weed out the frauds, support those that need it.

The human element is not always black and white lenses nor cut and dried.

Regards

BGW

I read the article and this guy will more than likely keep the snap benefits but there are many that will be kicked off. 

If it saves 8 billion that's very good.

These are business decisions.

Were can you save money and get people working 

AND IF HE DIDNT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD MAYBE HE CAN FIND A JOB. 

AND DONT TAKE SEASONAL JOBS LIKE CLEANING A STADIUM 

27 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not sure what show you watch. He and Hannity destroy the lefties brave enough to come on.

Your biased thoughts do not equal reality. Thanks for the viewership since their ratings destroy CNN and MSNBC

Laura Ingraham destroys also. SN is old goat fool stuck in 1864. Dude doesn’t know his asshole from his elbow in 2019.  I’ll watch CNN and Richard on MSNBC on occasion for entertainment purposes. It truly IS comical watching those nitwits babble cluelessly, unethically, and stupidly as they relentlessly push their BS agenda...when nobody’s watching. Except SN and the other 12 people with their tin foil hats on as they sit obediently in their pen🐑🐑🐑🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

what do you expect when he thinks with the former vice president does to young women sniffing their hair massaging their shoulders wrapping their arms around their waist is okay. proof how sick the former VP is he was even hugging Hillary extra-long on the runway and then she had to kind of push him away and pat him on the arm to say that's enough. and Hillary took a nosedive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down the guy has a sickness.  All this in the public eye..imagine what he does with no cameras around!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

what do you expect when he thinks with the former vice president does two young women sniffing their hair massaging their shoulders wrapping their arms around their waist is okay. proof how sick the VP is he was even hugging Hillary extra-long on the runway and then she have to kind of push him away and patamon the shoulders to say that's enough. and Hillary took a nosedive off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down the guy has a sickness

SN doesn’t care. He’d rather have Ted Bundy as president (as long as he’s a registered democrap that is) than Trump. Dude is a delusional, sick, angry, tiny little man. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You guys are the worst cases of depravity induced jealousy I have ever encountered. So deep the roots are not seen or even  acknowledged by the person in question.

You are typical of the citizens in this country that feel entitled because of your heritage. So sad. Resentful of others for achieving is also showing a deep problem, more than likely related to history and up bringing.

Dealing with you makes me realize just how much ignorance is harmful to one's credibility. My teachers told us about people like you. How we would end up if we did not get an education.

Glad I listened

you are completely off your rocker old man. Give it up

• Like 2

On 4/4/2019 at 1:44 PM, Sportsnut said:

Notice a pattern?

Fighting

I told you, 

Death and destruction follows every where you go.

Next time you run your mouth remember this my people died on battlefields over 4 years freeing your people from being enslaved. 

• Thanks 2

Well, if you leave out the fellow Africans who enslaved other Africans and made the market available to begin with, the Muslims, the black slave owners in the South... 

I'm always amazed how the African slave trade is laid wholly at the feet of white Christians.  The Barbary trade of white Christian slaves? Ignored. The Muslim slave trade of blacks (which exists to this very day)? Ignored.  The slaves taken by fellow black Africans that laid the foundation for the intercontinental slave trade? Ignored.  The fact that most whites (such as my whole family) had literally nothing at all ever to do with the African slave trade? Ignored. 

"You're white". That's all ignorant fools like NutSack need to know.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Your first line was addressed.

It was an in-house market.

But, keeping true to form, he comes old man European.

Is the Holocaust laid solely at the feet of the Germans?.....CAUSE THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE, DICK.

No, you being white is not it.

You being ignorant and non compliant is it.

Comply by admitting it happened and it's consequences and to whom the blame belongs.

If you think the Europeans created the intercontinental market on their own, you are simply ignorant (as you demonstrate here on a daily basis).  "The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from central and western Africa, who had been sold by other West Africans to Western European slave traders..."

Blaming whites with a broad brush is ignorant, lazy and stupid.  Or better said, "you".

It was also whites who ended much of the African slave trade, and not just in the Americas. And the actual percentage of whites in the American South who owned slaves was somewhere in the low-to-mid single digits. But blame all whites... that's the intelligent, informed and justified choice, right?

You are an ignorant fool and reprehensible grievance pimp.

• Like 2