Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Your people didn't do shit for my people.

It was your people who had them enslaved in the beginning. 

What we did to each other has no consequence in this matter either.

And if you want to look at it that way, my people built this damn country to what it is today and continue to do so. There is not one thing your people have done for mine except put us where we are today. It is so arrogant of you to think you can sit and have the notion that your people did anything for anyone other than themselves. Just as it is true that death and destruction follow your people everywhere they go. Always in conquest of someone else's belongings.

Your people died freeing mine.

That's a joke

That tally can't be satisfied.

The amount of my people who died at the hands of your people.

Your people died freeing mine?

That's a fucking joke.

Tiny, old ass, little, angry man. Welcome to 2019. Question? Who are “your people”? ...and how did “they” build this country....and continue to do so? 

3 hours ago, concha said:

If you think the Europeans created the intercontinental market on their own, you are simply ignorant (as you demonstrate here on a daily basis).  "The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from central and western Africa, who had been sold by other West Africans to Western European slave traders..."

Blaming whites with a broad brush is ignorant, lazy and stupid.  Or better said, "you".

It was also whites who ended much of the African slave trade, and not just in the Americas. And the actual percentage of whites in the American South who owned slaves was somewhere in the low-to-mid single digits. But blame all whites... that's the intelligent, informed and justified choice, right?

You are an ignorant fool and reprehensible grievance pimp.

Conch,

Well said. The dude is an racist, mental midget.  The hate this guy brings daily is impressive, though. It’s comical as to how he doesn’t dispute anything that you say, and just regurgitates his own hateful talking points. SMDH.

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

And you are .....................just are.

No meaning for existence.

Occupying space at the expense of matter

reserved for bodies without thought.

your attempt at sounding so deep is really really sad. but hey as we all think you're a legend in your own mind. But in truth a joke on this forum. you have gone so deep off the end that you're the perfect sheep for the left. Carry on champ

• Like 1

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

your attempt at sounding so deep is really really sad. but hey as we all think you're a legend in your own mind. But in truth a joke on this forum. you have gone so deep off the end that you're the perfect sheep for the left. Carry on champ

Agreed. It’s pathetic. He sounds like a complete moron and very UN-intelligent to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Just not what you are used to.

You don't understand so you criticize.

That is how it has gone from the beginning of time.

Ya got me. My worldly experience is limited to this HSFB forum. Dude...cool it with your BS nobody but you understands shtick. It’s old and tired. 

I’m critical of you because:

A. You’re easy pickins

B. Your identity politics is a disservice to people of color. THAT aggravated me. 

C. You’re a bigot and a hypocrite. Those two character defects clearly runs deep in you. 

D. See A.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ya got me. My worldly experience is limited to this HSFB forum. Dude...cool it with your BS nobody but you understands shtick. It’s old and tired. 

I’m critical of you because:

A. You’re easy pickins

B. Your identity politics is a disservice to people of color. THAT aggravated me. 

C. You’re a bigot and a hypocrite. Those two character defects clearly runs deep in you. 

D. See A.

Lol @ easy pickins.  I'll leave the rest alone.  B|

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Yet another superiority complex. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. I will always do that which will allow me to live with myself.

Emulation of a bad habit is a true character flaw. Being unable to ascertain life with guidance from a source that has not one iota of concern for your well being is a character flaw that is not a desire of mine.

Being mental has it's advantages.

I will agree with you on the bolded sentence. I do place my expectations upon others at times...I’m human. The rest is just you, yet again, talking outta your ass. One doesn’t have to be religious to be spiritual. You appear to be the center of your world. That’s why your resentment and bigotry for your fellow man permeates from your keyboard. 

And “being metal” gets you....well, you. Being SPIRITUAL truly has its advantages.