HSFBfan

Trump wins again and great news for America

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So let me get this straight...SN, 66 and RZs posts were part of the Steele Dossier? Good Lord. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/steele-admitted-in-court-he-used-unverified-website-to-support-the-trump-dossier

Crickets from the posse of fool's..probably because they have their heads in the sand...or up each others ass :)

and the REAL funny thing about this meme ^ is you Trumpsters have convinced yourself that this ^ B.S. is true...and the democrats and independents who are outraged of the idea of Donny working with the Russian after we have confirmation the Russians f*ed in our election are just in "denial"?!?...as you guys deny the obvious day after day as more and more people go to jail and cooperate and you want to blame the outrage/concern of 65% of the population on "sour gapes" for losing the election?..🤡..so simple...and Donny says this ^ B.S. all the time and you morons eat it up...hook-line and sinker...brainwashed idiots...all you loyal patriotic righties could give a shit about Russian interference in our election or all the corruption/chaos in Trump's whitehouse..you're too busy swallowing his daily lies...funny and SAD.

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Crickets from the posse of fool's..probably because they have their heads in the sand...or up each others ass :)

it's more fun watching you wave you pom-poms...🤡

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the REAL funny thing about this meme ^ is you Trumpsters have convinced yourself that this ^ B.S. is true...and the democrats and independents who are outraged of the idea of Donny working with the Russian after we have confirmation the Russians f*ed in our election are just in "denial"?!?...as you guys deny the obvious day after day as more and more people go to jail and cooperate and you want to blame the outrage/concern of 65% of the population on "sour gapes" for losing the election?..🤡..so simple...and Donny says this ^ B.S. all the time and you morons eat it up...hook-line and sinker...brainwashed idiots...all you loyal patriotic righties could give a shit about Russian interference in our election or all the corruption/chaos in Trump's whitehouse..you're too busy swallowing his daily lies...funny and SAD.

Looks like someone pissed in cry baby's alpha bits this morning...and He was trying so hard to spell out f-a-c-t-s!!

HSFB posted:   "Wow! A Suffolk/USA Today Poll, just out, states, “50% of Americans AGREE that Robert Mueller’s investigation is a Witch Hunt.” @MSNBC Very few think it is legit! We will soon find out?"

This caught my eye and I thought it was a bit odd.  Then I ran across this article.  Admittedly it is from a site that leans to the left but it does shed some serious light onto why the "result" of that question is misleading.  It is almost a push-pull question.  It pays to actually look at the study and see how questions are worded before jumping to erroneous conclusions.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/03/desperate-trump-clings-bad-poll-alleges

4 minutes ago, stanscript said:

HSFB posted:   "Wow! A Suffolk/USA Today Poll, just out, states, “50% of Americans AGREE that Robert Mueller’s investigation is a Witch Hunt.” @MSNBC Very few think it is legit! We will soon find out?"

This caught my eye and I thought it was a bit odd.  Then I ran across this article.  Admittedly it is from a site that leans to the left but it does shed some serious light onto why the "result" of that question is misleading.  It is almost a push-pull question.  It pays to actually look at the study and see how questions are worded before jumping to erroneous conclusions.

From the NY post

David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk Political Research Center, said the poll shows that Trump has successfully persuaded Americans to adopt his view of Mueller’s investigation.

this is big 54% of independents believe it's a witch hunt.

Among independents, the figure was 54 percent.

12 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Wow! A Suffolk/USA Today Poll, just out, states, “50% of Americans AGREE that Robert Mueller’s investigation is a Witch Hunt.” @MSNBC Very few think it is legit! We will soon find out?

A CBS poll from January had 45% of American believing the Mueller probe to be politically motivated.

As far as the wording of the question, it could have been better but after correction all you end up with is "50% of Americans agree that Mueller's investigation is a witch hunt and/or Trump has been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics”. 

28 minutes ago, concha said:

A CBS poll from January had 45% of American believing the Mueller probe to be politically motivated.

As far as the wording of the question, it could have been better but after correction all you end up with is "50% of Americans agree that Mueller's investigation is a witch hunt and/or Trump has been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics”. 

It's important what the people think about the Mueller investigation, that's true.  Perhaps we ought to wait a bit until it actually is released. Regardless, it's amazing with so many indictments and convictions that some people are so naive as to believe that the President is a choir boy.  It's unbelievable.  Were the tables turned.................

• Like 1