Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

Barr: “I believe spying occurred”. “I have an obligation to look into it”(slight paraphrase).

Dems foaming at the mouth and pulling their hair out trying to explain, defend, divert and soon this. Shit’s about to get real and the dems know it. The dems have really effed up our country ALL because they lost the election. Sad but true. 

That said, I realize that this is DC, so I’d absolutely not surprised if nothing happens to these criminals. 

• Like 1

So I understand Trump called MS13 "animals" recently.

So what doe they do on the left and MSM?  They claim he called all immigrants animals.

And then you get the fukwit Dem congressman Ted Liu using cherry-picked recordings of Candace Owens to make it look like she's a Hitler sympathizer.

Gloves are fucking off.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

So what doe they do on the left and MSM?  They claim he called all immigrants animals.

And then you get the fukwit Dem congressman Ted Liu using cherry-picked recordings of Candace Owens to make it look like she's a Hitler sympathizer.

Gloves are fucking off.

Candance owned Ted yesterday. All he could do is shrug is shoulders. A knowledgeable black women is the left worst nightmare. She will continue to lead #blexit 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Gloves are fucking off.

Yep. The gloves are definitely off. The dems are fools. Watching Mad Max yesterday was flat out comical. 

And what’s nice is that it’s finally a somewhat level playing field because the media has had their legs cut out from under them, the dems continue to drive around in their clown car, Barr is flipping the script for Trump and Republicans, and Trump is winning daily.

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

That’s their narrative. The left is a complete and utter dumpster fire.

We need balance to fix our problems. We need Democrats to strengthen our nation just like we need Republicans. When one party is broken, then we as a nation are broken. I don't want to see either party broken, I want to see a whole nation.

2 hours ago THS2011 said:

My work had MSNBC on during lunch and the 4 segments they talked about involved race. Literally every topic they brought race into it. 

In response; As long as people believe the race card works, some people will use it as a weapon. It's just not okay to call a broad group of people racist no matter who you are.  There are racist in ever color of society, no race is exempt. If you've ever made a racist comment, you knew it the minute you said it. Hopefully you felt bad, and hopefully you feel sad when you hear someone make a racist comment. Maybe I'm just old school, cause I strongly believe all people are created equal and should have the same rights as anyone born on this planet. Though I'm not stupid enough to believe everyone is treated equal.