Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:
Facts first: The USMCA has not been implemented and its future is uncertain. The trade deal was signed by Trump and his Canadian and Mexican counterparts in December, but it needs congressional approval before going into effect. That said, it's possible Toyota factored the deal into its decision to make more of its vehicles at US plants.

The agreement must pass both the Democratic-controlled House and the Republican-controlled Senate, and lawmakers in both parties have criticized some of its provisions. It's likely that Congress will wait for an economic impact study due to be published next month by the United States International Trade Commission before considering ratification.

I guess you missed the news today watching CNN......Trump has the votes to pass the deal. 

18 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You need to live before you tell me anything.

If you are over 70, I might listen.

If you are under 70, you have nothing to say.

You’re a piece of work. This is why you fail. This is just one more example of your closed-minded, self centered arrogance. You were scarred by your era. I get it. But be that worldly person that you claim to be and open up your mind to 2019. Spewing Haiku BS on a HSFB doesn’t constitute as such. 

I’m not 70, but I ain’t 18 either. I’ve been around the block a few times personally and professionally. (Respectfully to all board members) I’ve experienced “life” as much if not more than any poster on this board. I’m content as to where I am. 

• Like 1