Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

(CNSNews.com) - Florida and Texas, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, not only led the nation in the number of nonfarm jobs they added in the year running from September 2017 to September 2018 but also added the greatest number of jobs to their states in any September-to-September period on record.

Ohio and Pennsylvania—sometimes considered part of the nation’s “Rust Belt”—also saw significant job gains from September 2017 to September 2018, with Ohio showing the largest increase for its state in 21 years and Pennsylvania showing the largest increase in 18 years.

tabled.jpg?itok=HFjH5yRH

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This is war. They should treat it like war. Shoot anyone within 1,000 feet of the border. This invasion is not being taken serious enough. This will be known as the North American war, and hopefully our military uses the maximum force to get rid of this deadly and terrorist threat by any means necessary 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is war. They should treat it like war. Shoot anyone within 1,000 feet of the border. This invasion is not being taken serious enough. This will be known as the North American war, and hopefully our military uses the maximum force to get rid of this deadly and terrorist threat by any means necessary 

Hey, be very scared of those poor people from Hondurans coming here to steal your children! 

Then got mother rapers, father rapers, "hardened" criminals, the always awful Muslims, drug dealers by the truck load.... all walking 20 miles a day in extreme heat just to get at your hard earned tax pennies. 

Satan is said to be in celebration! All join in cheer! 

It will be so festive to gun them down at the boarder. Especially the women and children.

I want blood and gore, veins in my teeth!

The Trump spectacular rolls on!

My friends, we are living the darkest time in American history. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Hey, be very scared of those poor people from Hondurans coming here to steal your children! 

Then got mother rapers, father rapers, "hardened" criminals, the always awful Muslims, drug dealers by the truck load.... all walking 20 miles a day in extreme heat just to get at your hard earned tax pennies. 

Satan is said to be in celebration! All join in cheer! 

It will be so festive to gun them down at the boarder. Especially the women and children.

I want blood and gore, veins in my teeth!

The Trump spectacular rolls on!

My friends, we are living the darkest time in American history. 

Your jackass post is proof positive.

But Nancy, Maxine and Georgie Soros approve.

• Haha 1

I only said it was an act of war now that is projected to be over 10,000 and could grow to 50,000. 

And this is watching them storm the Mexican border and tear down fences and destroy property all while giving a shit less what the Mexican police have to say about it. 

This is an act of war plain and simple. Funny how they have 2,000 miles to go which is 20 miles a day for 100 days, but somehow they will miraculously be at the United States doorstep right before the midterms so the democrats can paint the narrative that republicans are evil people without a heart to not let these "women and children" in. 

This is funded by democrats. They are picking them up in what looks like garbage trucks and shipping them here faster. The majority of the people coming are men under 40. 

ISIS was caught in Central America. This is not only war, but an act of terrorism. They should stop it any way possible. 

Nothing will stop these terrorists except deadly force it seems 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree completely 

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I only said it was an act of war now that is projected to be over 10,000 and could grow to 50,000. 

And this is watching them storm the Mexican border and tear down fences and destroy property all while giving a shit less what the Mexican police have to say about it. 

This is an act of war plain and simple. Funny how they have 2,000 miles to go which is 20 miles a day for 100 days, but somehow they will miraculously be at the United States doorstep right before the midterms so the democrats can paint the narrative that republicans are evil people without a heart to not let these "women and children" in. 

This is funded by democrats. They are picking them up in what looks like garbage trucks and shipping them here faster. The majority of the people coming are men under 40. 

ISIS was caught in Central America. This is not only war, but an act of terrorism. They should stop it any way possible. 

Nothing will stop these terrorists except deadly force it seems 

https://www.verywellmind.com/how-is-xanax-used-to-treat-social-anxiety-disorder-3024964