Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So when is the next hearing? They'll get him this time right? 😂😂😂

it's like talking to a 6th grader...I'm done trying to talk sense to a clown who has none...have a good day mam...don't forget to wave those pom-poms today!!....:$

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So when is the next hearing? They'll get him this time right? 😂😂😂

it is always next time with this stupid fuck. Even his wife tells him maybe next time when he tries to fuck her because he cant get it up. Story of his life "maybe next time". 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

it is always next time with this stupid fuck. Even his wife tells him maybe next time when he tries to fuck her because he cant get it up. Story of his life "maybe next time". 

I love you Tex!...you dumb f*in red-neck Tex-Mex....😱

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

no it's not...there is no need for a next time...we all know Russia helped Trump get elected...except you and your boyfriend who still think that's "fake news" because Donny told you two morons so!...two dumb ass Trumpers who can't buy a clue...😱..😱

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Can't wait for his DTS GIRLY meltdown in 2020.

Waaa waaa not fair..popolar vote (which he will win). 

What a snowflake!!

why don't you start holding your breath...as he's behind by over 10 points to Biden and the rest of the democrats...😉

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no it's not...there is no need for a next time...we all know Russia helped Trump get elected...except you and your boyfriend who still think that's "fake news" because Donny told you two morons so!...two dumb ass Trumpers who can't buy a clue...😱..😱

stupid motherfucker. Who are you going to blame when he gets re-elected? Because he is going to be re-elected bitch. 

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You would be MUCH better off if you were me...I made the most of my DBP education.

"Hey the world needs ditch diggers too!"

LOL..you think so?...I beg to differ mam...you're a silly Trumper who embarrasses DBP and yourself here on a daily basis...😉

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

That's AWESOME..right Curly Girl?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottdale said:

Now Denmark is on our the list of countries that have offended the USA . Why is this man still in charge? 

he claims their Prime Minster was "nasty" to him?!...so he's personally hurt and he decides to cancel the meeting??...as the world laughs a little louder today thanks to Donny and his circus show...:$

• Thanks 1