College football betters

HSFBfan

If anyone bets on college football such as myself I put together some winners based off of experience coming back

Last week hawaii was ranked 127 in experience colorado state 130...hawaii was +17 and won the game

Wyoming is ranked 16 nex Mexico state 66. Wyoming was -5.5 and won

So the more experienced team won both times last week. So based off the same thing heres some underdogs who could win or at least cover this week

New Mexico state +21.5 vs Minnesota

NW +1.5 vs purdue game is tomorrow night

Tulane +6 vs WF

Oregon state +38.5 against Ohio state

Fau +21 against Oklahoma

Washington +2 against Auburn 

Northern Illinois +10 against Iowa

Miami (oh) +2.5 against Marshall 

Wyoming +1 against Washington state

Unlv +26.5 against USC 

Cincy +15 against UCLA 

Michigan +2 against ND

MTSU +3 against vandy 

Akron +26 against Nebraska 

BYU + 11.5 against arizona 

Liberty + 6.5 against odu

All those teams have more experience coming back than those teams they are playing 

These teams are slightly less experience but could still cover or win

Kent state +16.5 against Illinois 

Texas state +16.5 against Rutgers 

If anyone like this I'll try to do it weekly if not I'll do it for myself 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

If anyone bets on college football such as myself I put together some winners based off of experience coming back

Last week hawaii was ranked 127 in experience colorado state 130...hawaii was +17 and won the game

Wyoming is ranked 16 nex Mexico state 66. Wyoming was -5.5 and won

So the more experienced team won both times last week. So based off the same thing heres some underdogs who could win or at least cover this week

New Mexico state +21.5 vs Minnesota

NW +1.5 vs purdue game is tomorrow night

Tulane +6 vs WF

Oregon state +38.5 against Ohio state

Fau +21 against Oklahoma

Washington +2 against Auburn 

Northern Illinois +10 against Iowa

Miami (oh) +2.5 against Marshall 

Wyoming +1 against Washington state

Unlv +26.5 against USC 

Cincy +15 against UCLA 

Michigan +2 against ND

MTSU +3 against vandy 

Akron +26 against Nebraska 

BYU + 11.5 against arizona 

Liberty + 6.5 against odu

All those teams have more experience coming back than those teams they are playing 

These teams are slightly less experience but could still cover or win

Kent state +16.5 against Illinois 

Texas state +16.5 against Rutgers 

If anyone like this I'll try to do it weekly if not I'll do it for myself 

Keep it going, I’m a huge CFB and NFL better. I usually go to Covers to check out other predictions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kalven said:

Already put my bet in. Taking the Maze n Blue. Shea Patterson will be a Heisman candidate this year. 

like the Irish to beat michigan....think Patterson is way too hyped....irish have a good defense and will put pressure on him...

I would take wyoming vs wash state....if game is home for cowboys...they are a good team....play with a chip on thier shoulder ...very good  HC

10 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

like the Irish to beat michigan....think Patterson is way too hyped....irish have a good defense and will put pressure on him...

I would take wyoming vs wash state....if game is home for cowboys...they are a good team....play with a chip on thier shoulder ...very good  HC

Game is in Wyoming 

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

You're right, Wyoming plays with a chip on their shoulders. Unfortunately, their shoulders are usually not as broad as their Power 5 opponents. And that chip? If you look closely, it's a cow chip. But lots of those kids consider it a field day going against the likes of Iowa, Oregon, Nebraska, Michigan State (as they have most recently) as opposed to spending the weekend working the dirt and animals at home.

41 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You're right, Wyoming plays with a chip on their shoulders. Unfortunately, their shoulders are usually not as broad as their Power 5 opponents. And that chip? If you look closely, it's a cow chip. But lots of those kids consider it a field day going against the likes of Iowa, Oregon, Nebraska, Michigan State (as they have most recently) as opposed to spending the weekend working the dirt and animals at home.

wow......someone is salty this morning ..GO COWBOYS

5 hours ago, SJR89 said:

Harbaugh finally has a mobile qb. All his qbs at Michigan thus far have been statues in the pocket. 

Michigan D should be nasty.... top 5 prob. 

You have to think Wyoming takes a step back losing josh allen. But Wyoming did have a top 10 defense last year statistically. The Wyoming D against a Mike Leach offense should be a chess match. 

23 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Harbaugh finally has a mobile qb. All his qbs at Michigan thus far have been statues in the pocket. 

Michigan D should be nasty.... top 5 prob. 

You have to think Wyoming takes a step back losing josh allen. But Wyoming did have a top 10 defense last year statistically. The Wyoming D against a Mike Leach offense should be a chess match. 

My bet is in.....2 team parlay......NW ML and Tulane +6.5